Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote) UPDATE: New source/wallets+GUI - 1.0.10 - page 40. (Read 157860 times)

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
OP has been updated.

WALLET UPGRADE DEADLINE IS JULY 15.

Community Update #3 - 7/01/15  - SUPPLY REDUCTION

need to swap coin or just update wallet ?. same blockchain ?.

Just update wallet.

hello,

i can't open wallet.bin use latest wallet (v.1.0.3). error say : ERROR C:\Users\slb\cryptonote-generator\generated_files\dashcoin\src\simplewallet\simplewallet.cpp:1206 Failed to initialize wallet

how to fix that problem.

open wallet.bin use v.1.0.2 no problem

please help me

thank you

v1.0.3 cannot open wallet that is created by v1.0.2

the only solution i know of is sending your coins from the old wallet (created with v1.0.2) to your new wallet (created with v1.0.3).
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
OP has been updated.

Just update wallet.

hello,

i can't open wallet.bin use latest wallet (v.1.0.3). error say : ERROR C:\Users\slb\cryptonote-generator\generated_files\dashcoin\src\simplewallet\simplewallet.cpp:1206 Failed to initialize wallet

how to fix that problem.

open wallet.bin use v.1.0.2 no problem

please help me

thank you
Activity: 649
OP has been updated.

Just update wallet.
Activity: 887
OP has been updated.

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
OP has been updated.

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Ok we have 2 votes, that's me and you.  You can also buy votes for .001btc each by sending btc to 1d4CqDPWVZD8ZvJKHNSiQgHv1Lj5gXysV

Somebody sent in .05, so that brings us to 52 votes and not too far from the top. 
legendary
Dashcoin is on the voting list at C-Cex!  

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Vote!

will vote here..might be the first DSH-BTC market since subtoshi Wink  ....or DSH-LTC market

EDIT: voted and sent 0.03xx BTC
Dashcoin is on the voting list at C-Cex! 

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Vote!

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Quote from: papa_lazzarou link=topic=1020627.msg11691178#msg11691178
Dash has already received open and veiled threats regarding getting kicked off Poloniex if dark throws enough money their way.
What tools do we have to protect ourselves when the system does not work? The answer to this question is important not only to Dash.

I wanted to put an end to this ugly rumor so I asked Poloniex about it, this is their answer:

http://i.imgur.com/J2seYIo.png

The true Dashcoin is not going anywhere! Smiley

Rock on!

good to know Smiley...
Dash has already received open and veiled threats regarding getting kicked off Poloniex if dark throws enough money their way.
What tools do we have to protect ourselves when the system does not work? The answer to this question is important not only to Dash.

I wanted to put an end to this ugly rumor so I asked Poloniex about it, this is their answer:

Rock on!
Activity: 350

legendary
any ideas when Dashcoin block reward halves?

Hi,

For those who are not familiar with it Dashcoin has a smoothly decreasing emission.
Having said that, the rewards around the end of March were half the amount of first ones.

Also, did you get that issue with the locked balance worked out?

didn't know chainradar have those charts. thanks.

the locked amount is still there, mining is still good.. reset command cannot reset the wallet (1.0.3)

Hi,

For those who are not familiar with it Dashcoin has a smoothly decreasing emission.
Having said that, the rewards around the end of March were half the amount of first ones.

Also, did you get that issue with the locked balance worked out?
legendary
Poloniex is not affiliated with any coin, and they do not charge money to list or delist coins.

Second, I don't think it's a bad idea for someone closely involved with the dashcoin community to file objections with trademark office as MarleysGhost suggested, not only to Evan's application but to the others as well.

Maybe I am being naive but I would really like to find out how resilient a project like this can be on its own.

But hey, I don't own the place. I'm just one of the guys trying to keep it in working order.

I also have no involvement with Dashcoin.  I have just been following the saga after being completely disgusted by the former Darkcoin tactics and the arrogance that was displayed.      

Dashcoin was the first cryptonote coin I found (only mined did not bought any), Monero is leading the pack now but I won't forget this little one even if its just to frustrate Darkcoin scamish endeavours. As a member of dashcoin community I'll not accept the coin being "shutdown" by external forces.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
How exactly will Dash be trademarked when its used everywhere from Amazon Dash to Kardashian dash?

I was wondering that as well.  When I did a search on the TESS site there were numerous entities using the name DASH.  Actually 1181 but not all of those are DASH exclusively.  I found Halliburton, Amazon, and numerous other large corporations with registration applications.  It's doubtful that the former Darkcoin is going to be able to trademark DASH.  They might have a $16 million market capitalization but these other companies are dealing with tens if not hundreds of billions.  Many of those applications go back before the Darkcoin genesis block was even created. 

It's likely safe to say that the former Darkcoin will not be granted a trademark for DASH and I think they know it by now. 

Okay well first of all trademarks are specific to a product category. KarDAHSians has nothing to do with a cryptocurrency unless the are selling software or possibly financial products.

Second, I don't think it's a bad idea for someone closely involved with the dashcoin community to file objections with trademark office as MarleysGhost suggested, not only to Evan's application but to the others as well. The term has been widely used by a large number of separate people and businesses for 1+ year now. Anyone claiming to be an exclusive user of the term to identify a source in a related line of business is mistaken or being misleading.

But I'm not closely involved with dashcoin, so it isn't my call, just my opinion.

I am fully aware of everything you stated.  There are a number of software and financial entities that show up with dates prior to the former Darkcoin genesis block even being born.  I just found it somewhat naive that some were touting the trademark registration as a done deal as if that would somehow increase the price of the former Darkcoin.  That was some time ago and there hasn't been any conversation from the former Darkcoin people for some time now.  It's possible that they could be granted the trademark but I wouldn't bet a wooden nickle that it will ever happen.  Besides, I don't see how that would be of much benefit as it's common knowledge of the issues with Darkcoins launch and the fact that the majority of masternodes are held by just a few individuals.  The code is open source.  Any entity of any significance that wants to use it  will just continue to use bitcoin or clone the Darkcoin source for their own needs.  I don't see the former Darkcoin seeing any significant adoption and it will likely remain a day trading entity controlled by a few as it is today.

I also have no involvement with Dashcoin.  I have just been following the saga after being completely disgusted by the former Darkcoin tactics and the arrogance that was displayed.     

That's almost exactly how I see it too.
legendary

In trying to resolve a situation, you have to consider all available options. My personal choice, if I had been a member of the Dashcoin Community, would have been Option 2: Stop Darkcoin with their trademark application, and stop them from using the word 'Dash'. If anyone is to involve themselves in a battle it is advisable to test the resolve of the troops. My private messages to you all emphasised that as a community you should decide what you wanted. I also indicated that you should communicate privately by IRC, or whatever was best for you. That has been ignored and individuals have spouted their opinions publicly.

i like this idea, like MarleysGhost my personal choice is stop them..if darkcoin can really force exchanges to delist dashcoin if they got the trademark then we should stop them from getting the trademark.

can dashcoin community really do this? what would it take to accomplish this?
Pages:
Jump to: