Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote) UPDATE: New source/wallets+GUI - 1.0.10 - page 49. (Read 157859 times)

Activity: 649
Merit: 500

wallet  problem

And what happens if you type balance, or refresh?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Bugger! It just doesn't work for me.

If I run the GUI Wallet it syncs with the network ok. But sending coins to it does nothing. If I run the dashcoind it re-syncs again. If I go back to the GUI it starts syncing again.

I'm going round in circles here. Should both the dashcoind and gui be accessing the same wallet or are they just two different things created to increase my level of confusion.

Craig

What version are you using?

Apologies, it is working after all.

Oddly enough both the GUI and the daemon said they were synced with the network when they were actually 42 days behind. Daemon said 42 days, gui said it was up to date.

Thanks for your replies, but it is all working now.

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

wallet  problem
theres no wallet for windows 32 bit?

then how im supposed to use this coin? i just click dashcoin.exe and error appeared...not compatible with your operating system..><

I am afraid there is no win32 solution ATM.

If I run the GUI Wallet it syncs with the network ok. But sending coins to it does nothing. If I run the dashcoind it re-syncs again. If I go back to the GUI it starts syncing again.

I'm going round in circles here. Should both the dashcoind and gui be accessing the same wallet or are they just two different things created to increase my level of confusion.

Craig

What version are you using?
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059

Craig

i haven't used the GUI wallet. I've used the command line version ever since and i didn't have any problem, I'll post a simple tutorial in how to use the CLI (command line interface) later

Craig
Hmm, clever sods! I might start a computer business and call it Microsoft. Cheesy

Thanks for your reply.

Craig
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
I'm confused. Are [DASH] and [DSH] different?

I should also point out that I'm easily confused! Smiley

Craig

Someone decided it was a good idea to rename his coin to Dash ([DASH]) even though there is already a Dashcoin ([DSH]). Brilliant, huh?

I'm confused. Are [DASH] and [DSH] different?

I should also point out that I'm easily confused! Smiley

Craig
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
donated 100M DSH..

will add 200M more later, devs can use it for bounties
Activity: 602
theres no wallet for windows 32 bit?

then how im supposed to use this coin? i just click dashcoin.exe and error appeared...not compatible with your operating system..><
Activity: 42
need another pool such as minergate.com Wink
Activity: 9
Is there any pool for mining on port 80?

I don't think there is a dashcoin pool with that option at the moment.

Probably will be announced sooner or later... time will tell

I don't think there is a dashcoin pool with that option at the moment.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Dashcoin will have a better future than DRK/Dash or whatever you call it now!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I think I'll donate in BTC, rather than donating DSH and then buying it back on market with BTC.  Or buying XMR with BTC and then buying the DSH with XMR.
Pages:
Jump to: