Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote) UPDATE: New source/wallets+GUI - 1.0.10 - page 44. (Read 157859 times)

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
@darkcoin trolls

it is just 2 months when darkcoin renamed to DASH and these darkcoin shills are already saying that dashcoin is the one that's making a confusion in the market?? haha LOL

you see, you cannot blame dashcoin, you are the one who copied it's name..seeing the confusion still happening you just want dashcoin dead, big time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Blah, Troll, Fud, Dark shill...

I don't usually feed the trolls, but, are you guys seriously mad at couple of guys who took actions to insure that certain information and technology remains available to the masses?

The more you insist on Dash dying out, the more you are fueling this fire... so by all means, continue.

On a relevant note, 3rd community update will be posted as soon along with the new wallet. Smiley tests were a success.

I don't usually feed trolls either but, masses?  Question, out of this massive community only 35 members voted, how many of those were your trollero accounts?  Would it be 1/4 of the votes? Maybe 1/2?  How many users hold all the coins?  I bet the distribution is absolutely horrible.  The "couple of guys who took actions" have every reason to ensure the survival when you hold all the coins.  You need to be able to pump and dump this thing and you can't do it without making a change.

I never insisted that dashcoin was dead or dying.  I just find it funny that you guys support the very thing you say is wrong.  On the other hand, if you look at the charts and a questionable 35 user vote to change a core spec of this coin, I think you're doing a pretty good job of killing it yourself.
Activity: 392
Merit: 255

I don't usually feed the trolls, but, are you guys seriously mad at couple of guys who took actions to insure that certain information and technology remains available to the masses?

The more you insist on Dash dying out, the more you are fueling this fire... so by all means, continue.

On a relevant note, 3rd community update will be posted as soon along with the new wallet. Smiley tests were a success.

So the fact you are calling it 'Dash' instead of 'Dashcoin' like it always was, proves what I am saying about this being another Monero FUD exercise and ultimately bad for Dashcoin investors.  

My point was Dashcoin doesn't need to die out - there is a gap in the market for a fairly launched CryptoNote coin with a GUI (that CryptoNote provided recently) and stable basic wallet and preferably not under the control of Monero investors / core team, I have said this for weeks.  

If DSH isn't a scam like Smooth said earlier then it's a candidate for this.  Add the GUI and get basic wallet functions working so exchanges like Cryptsy will add it and provide a real cryptonote prospect, then rebrand it a DashDark, or Trollero, or SmoothCoin or whatever, or something that doesn't *block* any future chance of it being taken seriously now a top 5 alt is using a similar name.  

But quel suprise what do we find instead?  Monero people here taking over the coin and saying 'this is the real Dash!' so in there warped version of reality Dash price will now crash because of this and they have another competitor under their belt - very smart investment strategy for existing DSH holders and totally genuine right?

And being led under a fake newbie account by Monero troll Papa who dumped his DSH back in Jan already and you Kushedout implying that Dashcoin was always called 'Dash'...  The second CryptoNote coin taken over by Monero devs/investors just in the last month, with the other competitors already FUD'd to death by Smooth and the gang.  

Total B.S. i'm afraid, but not my issue, just continue watching Monero/Smooth slowly take over and implode the CryptoNote scene and wasting everyone else's time. Good job guys Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)

Activity: 649
But you didn't address my key points...how is having you, Smooth and presumably the rest of the Monero goon squad taking over DSH, changing key aspects of the coin, and keeping the name that conflicts now with a coin with 10000x the market cap, good for DSH investors?

That is the real problem isn't it? You just presume too much.

For instance, you presumed that buying a domain and some accounts would kill DSH.

Guess what. People didn't liked it one bit, did they? I, for one, won't let this project go down the drain just because you would like it to.

What? Who? Where? Huh?

Moving a decimal point is now considered a core spec change?

Oh man. You guys are really clueless.

I guarantee that in 3 months if Smooth & the gang want to try to implode DSH, even though they advocated the change themselves, they will just start flooding threads to say that it means it is a scam and bullying exchanges / coinmarketcap / 3rd parties to remove it because of that and you can see them doing that to other coins daily.  And if you point out it was them that did it, you will be slided out the way with 20 new posts repeating the same thing.  

They already launched a deliberately crippled miner and said that wasn't a scam..  they said Dash had a premine and is therefore a scam...That Bytecoin, Fantomcoin, Quazarcoin, Monetaverde, Dashcoin are scams and duckNote and Boolberry are probably scams (basically every XMR competitor), that Bytecoin's main exchange is a scam... that CMC needs to change it' rating system because all their competitor are scams....

But you didn't address my key points...how is having you, Smooth and presumably the rest of the Monero goon squad taking over DSH, changing key aspects of the coin, and keeping the name that conflicts now with a coin with 10000x the market cap, good for DSH investors?

What? Who? Where? Huh?

Moving a decimal point is now considered a core spec change?

Oh man. You guys are really clueless.

EDIT:
And this gem is priceless.

Papa you are a prominent member of the Monero goon squad.

Delusional much?
On another note, only 35 people voted for the reduction in the supply?  That's it?  That was a good community vote?  You are tampering with the core specifications of the coin in an attempt to manipulate the value.  This is a no no!!  Warning: If you edit the coins core specs based on community votes, trolleros will come can call you a scam.

So not only does smooth support a so called scam coin (which he acknowledges from the proof above) but he also supports changing the core specs of the coin.  Two things he has been very adamantly against.

good point.  Recently Smooth filled 20 pages of posts on CoinMarketCap thread trying to pressure them to blacklist Dash because it had it's "core parameters changed" and is therefore a scam...and here he is advocating a change in the DSH core parameters as well as already saying Dashcoin is a scam...as well as his goon squad taking over the coin.  Gives them a nice off-switch if they want to implode DSH later if it starts doing to well maybe (at least in his grade-school FUD reality where investors buy based on BS instead of actual value)

Who knows...bottom line...you know they are just here to try to resurrect DSH to confuse investors away from DASH and into Monero (again not that anyone is dumb enough to go along with these grade-school competition practices,  but that's what they think).  

Anyone serious about a good future for DSH would rebrand it to have a viable chance - fair launch and Bytecoin code is something cryptonote needs but DSH will hit a wall with the name conflicting now with a coin with 10000x the market cap - maybe Smooth knows this and is protecting Monero by doing this in a contorted kind of way - and I don't care that I invest in Dash too, innovative competition pushes everyone in a good way..  This toxic FUD crap from Smooth has to stop and hurts everyone trying to bring financial freedom to the world, especially Monero except they are too blind to see it.

C'est la vie  
On another note, only 35 people voted for the reduction in the supply?  That's it?  That was a good community vote?  You are tampering with the core specifications of the coin in an attempt to manipulate the value.  This is a no no!!  Warning: If you edit the coins core specs based on community votes, trolleros will come can call you a scam.

So not only does smooth support a so called scam coin (which he acknowledges from the proof above) but he also supports changing the core specs of the coin.  Two things he has been very adamantly against.

...who is this mysterious newbie Dashcoin dev...

Oh oh. I know this one!

Its actually me and Kushed. A couple of guys who seriously disliked the way dash darkcoin (whatever its name is) mastermind god made dev whatever, tried to kill this project to grab its name, with no regard for the little guys who happened to own some of this cool coin.

And here You are still at it, trying to get FUD to do what Your stinky dark-drenched BTC couldn't.

Of course you wouldn't understand smooth's intentions. You can't help it, its just the way you are.

Seems like the scam continues....

It certainly does! But it's nowhere near this thread. You must be thinking of some other dash.

Get lost, you have no business here. This is the real dash.

Papa you are a prominent member of the Monero goon squad led by core-dev Smooth...so thank you for proving that this is a Monero takover of Dashcoin.

EDIT: wolves entering the sheep pen.gif
legendary
cross post for some lols..

Hi guys i am new here.

Then you need to read this (click through for the original post with supporting details)

tl;dr - CryptoNote developers faked dates in whitepapers. Bytecoin faked dates in fake blockchain to facilitate an 82% premine, and CryptoNote backed them up. Bytecoin, Fantomcoin, Quazarcoin, Monetaverde, Dashcoin are all from the same people and should be avoided like the fucking black plague. duckNote and Boolberry are probably from them as well, or are at least just fucking dodgy, and who the fuck cares anyway. Monero would have been fucking dodgy, but the community saved it. Make your own mind up about shit and demand that known people are involved and that there is fucking transparency.

So someone new shows up to the BCN thread and smooth post this tl;dr of the cryptonote/bcn scam.  This is just ROFL!  Let me get this straight... Smooth, the crypto police, the one that is hell bent on riding the crypto community of scams supports this coin which he acknowledges is part of this bigger CN/BCN scam.  Really?   There's never a boring day in crypto.

this shows that dashcoin enters a new dawn..which is good..smooth's donation and acknowledgement clearly shows that dashcoin passed the "smooth scam test"

...who is this mysterious newbie Dashcoin dev...

Oh oh. I know this one!

Its actually me and Kushed. A couple of guys who seriously disliked the way dash darkcoin (whatever its name is) mastermind god made dev whatever, tried to kill this project to grab its name, with no regard for the little guys who happened to own some of this cool coin.

And here You are still at it, trying to get FUD to do what Your stinky dark-drenched BTC couldn't.

Of course you wouldn't understand smooth's intentions. You can't help it, its just the way you are.

Seems like the scam continues....

It certainly does! But it's nowhere near this thread. You must be thinking of some other dash.

Get lost, you have no business here. This is the real dash.
cross post for some lols..

Hi guys i am new here.

Then you need to read this (click through for the original post with supporting details)

tl;dr - CryptoNote developers faked dates in whitepapers. Bytecoin faked dates in fake blockchain to facilitate an 82% premine, and CryptoNote backed them up. Bytecoin, Fantomcoin, Quazarcoin, Monetaverde, Dashcoin are all from the same people and should be avoided like the fucking black plague. duckNote and Boolberry are probably from them as well, or are at least just fucking dodgy, and who the fuck cares anyway. Monero would have been fucking dodgy, but the community saved it. Make your own mind up about shit and demand that known people are involved and that there is fucking transparency.

So someone new shows up to the BCN thread and smooth post this tl;dr of the cryptonote/bcn scam.  This is just ROFL!  Let me get this straight... Smooth, the crypto police, the one that is hell bent on riding the crypto community of scams supports this coin which he acknowledges is part of this bigger CN/BCN scam.  Really?   There's never a boring day in crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Just reading old posts Smooth...did you ever find evidence to backup your claim that Bytecoin is actually a 82% premine

There are dozens of pages of evidence, and you probably saw all of it several months ago.  

But did you ever find any evidence that Bytecoin existed before its announcement a year ago?  People say it existed for 2 years before that, but I haven't seen anything to back that up.  They announced a coin with millions of coins already mined, and claimed it had already been running for quite awhile.  But nobody could find any previous public announcement, or even conversation about it on message boards, supposedly "because it was only on the deep web".  

Some credible estimates said that the "82% premine" could have been mined with only 10 computers, and that the blockchain easily could have been falsified.

Secondly, what happens to Monero now you are resurrecting a competitor and using the Bytecoin code which is way ahead of Monero in terms of innovation / development?

lol?  Would you like to compare github commits and contributors, again?  Monero has a huge community and dozens of coders.  What does Bytecoin have for active development?  Maybe there are a lot of Bytecoin developers that I don't know about, and maybe there's a huge underground Bytecoin community.  But then, if there was a huge community, it would probably be trading for more than 0.0000001 BTC.

who is this mysterious newbie Dashcoin dev

Who are the mysterious Bytecoin devs?  Who are the mysterious people who claim to have mined Bytecoin for 2 years before its announcement on Bitcointalk?  

Seems like the scam continues....Dashcoin investors, be very careful if you have Monero core-dev Smooth here working behind the scenes, I guarantee it won't be for your benefit...

cheers

At least he'll probably work for his own benefit, unlike the Bytecoin devs who released a cryptonote shitcoin generator in an attempt to flood the cryptonote market and devalue everything.
legendary
200 XMR donation sent

Just reading old posts Smooth...did you ever find evidence to backup your claim that Bytecoin is actually a 82% premine, or is that the same as your Dash premine claims?  If so where is the actual evidence?

Secondly, what happens to Monero now you are resurrecting a competitor and using the Bytecoin code which is way ahead of Monero in terms of innovation / development?  

Have you made a big investment into Dashcoin personally, and who is this mysterious newbie Dashcoin dev that makes his OP exactly like you made your AEON OP (another Monero competitor you are resurrecting / taking control of)

Seems like the scam continues....Dashcoin investors, be very careful if you have Monero core-dev Smooth here working behind the scenes, I guarantee it won't be for your benefit...

cheers

kushedout and papa_lazzarou talked to me when i made a new dashcoin OP and i make way for them, there are no monero dev taking over dashcoin here, just plain dashcoin community taking over after darkcoin's failed attempt to kill dashcoin.

"big investment"??....you are obviously exaggerating, trolling a 10-11K $ market cap coin?? you are from a coin with Millions of $ marketcap.you are the one working behind the scenes, you are the scam around here.
Activity: 574
200 XMR donation sent

Just reading old posts Smooth...did you ever find evidence to backup your claim that Bytecoin is actually a 82% premine, or is that the same as your Dash premine claims?  If so where is the actual evidence?

Have you made a big investment into Dashcoin personally, and who is this mysterious newbie Dashcoin dev that makes his OP exactly like you made your AEON OP (another Monero competitor you are resurrecting / taking control of)

cheers

These accusations are very serious, if this has some truth I think someone has realized something that most of us did not.
200 XMR = $100 = big investment ?

that's Smooth's alleged donation (to himself?).  I'm asking how much DSH has he purchased as an investment if this is sizable or not - I mean how big is this latest conflict of interest in $ terms.

Another question Smooth is why are you posting today saying Dashcoin is a scam during your continued Troll campaign on BCN, when you are also trying to resurrect Dashcoin and (what looks to me like) posing as the newbie Dashcoin dev too?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115
200 XMR = $100 = big investment ?
200 XMR donation sent

cheers

Activity: 614
Merit: 254
Where is old developer of dash? I cant catch this mess with darkcoin dash Huh

here is a summary https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11049578

Thanks, any news on supply reduction?

This i like it  Grin

1) Not to reinvent the wheel - Based on proven technology that works.
2) Removes costs associated with the continuous development and upkeep of a coin.
3) Immune to developer going missing (main reason for the downfall of most coins)
4) More time and resources can be spent for Dash and not on Dash.
5) Automated processes for the maintenance and upkeep of Dash.
6) First Autonomous, decentralized cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: