Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote) UPDATE: New source/wallets+GUI - 1.0.10 - page 46. (Read 157859 times)

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
thanks smooth.

this coin/community owes you and other people from XMR community, not just for the bounty but also by sharing information that helped this community/coin especially when darkcoin tried to kill dashcoin.

Thank you for the kind words arielbit. I just remembered there is a DSH/XMR pair on Poloniex. If you would prefer I'll trade the 200 XMR for DSH and send it your donations address. If not I'll just hang on to it and pay it for a bounty or whatever you decide.

i think you can just hang on to it or maybe dashcoin can have an XMR address on the OP and you can send it there..

what do you think papa_lazzarou?
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
thanks smooth.

this coin/community owes you and other people from XMR community, not just for the bounty but also by sharing information that helped this community/coin especially when darkcoin tried to kill dashcoin.

Thank you for the kind words arielbit. I just remembered there is a DSH/XMR pair on Poloniex. If you would prefer I'll trade the 200 XMR for DSH and send it your donations address. If not I'll just hang on to it and pay it for a bounty or whatever you decide.
legendary
thanks smooth.

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
I'll donate 200 XMR to this coin for bounties or whatever just because I like you guys. The Real Dashcoin.

legendary
Can dashcoin use an opensource, out of the box exchange? We can have subtoshi back or something...a btc market would be great https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/our-contribution-to-bitcoin-community-1038845

Regarding the BTC markets, that's just the reason for the proposed supply reduction. Having said that I would really like seeing an exchange as part of the Dashcoin brand. We'd have dsh as THE base pair. Smiley

If anyone could make this happen ...

Coincidently, dev funds and bounty list are scheduled for discussion next.

base pair like on exchanges like dashstamp.com or dash-e.com  Grin

darkcoin/DASH can have mt. drox or mt. dox lol

legendary
donated another 100M to fatten the bounties or anything..
Activity: 649
Merit: 500
Can dashcoin use an opensource, out of the box exchange? We can have subtoshi back or something...a btc market would be great https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/our-contribution-to-bitcoin-community-1038845

Regarding the BTC markets, that's just the reason for the proposed supply reduction. Having said that I would really like seeing an exchange as part of the Dashcoin brand. We'd have dsh as THE base pair. Smiley

If anyone could make this happen ...

Coincidently, dev funds and bounty list are scheduled for discussion next.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Guy's let's get DSH and enjoy life...☺
Activity: 212
R.M.H. Ether 2013

Happy to see DSH is still going.
Willing to support where ever i can.   Smiley

Welcome back. We need cross-platform GUI wallet. Could you help with that? Smiley

Also, have you voted in the current poll?

Just voted  Smiley

Im in #dashcoin

Willing to support where ever i can.   Smiley

Welcome back. We need cross-platform GUI wallet. Could you help with that? Smiley

Also, have you voted in the current poll?
Activity: 212
R.M.H. Ether 2013

Willing to support where ever i can.   Smiley
legendary
Well, i saw the start od dashcoin but im out of the scene for some time and just readed lots of new info into the coin. Can you guys gimme some actual info? Coin is about to die or something? Price at poloniex got sweet(since last time i looked at it).

Peace!

here is a summary, second post from OP

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11049578
Activity: 240
Merit: 250

This would be an incredible idea for cryptonote coins!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Well, i saw the start od dashcoin but im out of the scene for some time and just readed lots of new info into the coin. Can you guys gimme some actual info? Coin is about to die or something? Price at poloniex got sweet(since last time i looked at it).

Peace!
legendary

Activity: 15

hello

is that you know how long you go to reduce the amount of dashoin?

if it is, you have a date?

We are still waiting for more people to vote.

ok thank you for the answer

hello

We are still waiting for more people to vote.
Activity: 15

hello

legendary
legendary
Voted for 18.4M max too. Less is more :-)

Then why not 1.84M, or 184k, or even 0.184 coins - there will never even be a whole coin!

Seriously though, I guess if there's going to be a change, I'd vote for 18.4M, just to put it close to other coins that people are familiar with like BTC, XMR, DRK/DSH, etc. I'd kind of prefer to keep it where it is though, there's something nice about betting 100000 DSH on a single hand of blackjack in IRC that I find appealing, definitely not going to do that anymore if price is close to 500 sat Cheesy

i like big numbers too, but for the coin to have BTC market, which is essential for adoption, we need to reduce..

maybe in 2030 when marketcap is 4 billion Grin we can go back to 184 billion coins lol
Pages:
Jump to: