Pages:
Author

Topic: [ DSTM ] Found a fee remover for dstm zm miner - page 2. (Read 5876 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 7
Right now there is no difference between my 2 DSTM fee remover version and my 2 EWBF 0.1 Fee rigs...
Will wait 24 hours

Could you confirm which versions of DSTM miner NO FEE are you using? Are you using the one from HazakiYoshimi??

I have log the miner for the past 6 hours and this are the results I have obtained so far:

From 17:20 untill 18:10 the miner reports 580 shares submited of which 3 are invalid whilst flypool on the same period reports 576 shares submited of which only one is invalid. That gives me a difference of 0,7% rounded up.
From 18:10 untill 19:10 the miner reports 635 shares submited of which 5 are invalid whilst flypool reports 614 shares submited, all of them valid. That gives me a difference of 3,31%.
from 19:20 untill 20:00 the miner reports 538 shares submited of which 3 are invalid whilst flypool reports 526 shares submited, all of them valid. That gives me a difference of 2,26%.
From 20:00 untill 21:00 the miner reports 719 shares submited of which 7 are invalid whilst flypool reports 700 shares submited of which only 1 in invalid. That gives me a difference of 2,64%

I have more data I will post tomorrow but with this information so far I would say it is not a NO FEE miner so there has to be another connection going on where the rest of the shares are been submited and the actual fee is higher than the original DSTM.

where you get the log from source hazakiyoshimi or who?

I got the info from the hazakiyoshimi NO FEE Miner itself. Modified the .bat file and included the --logfile command so it creates a .txt file where it registers the miner, exactly the same info you see when the miner is runing. That is the info I am analysing

Yesterday night I switched back to the original DSTM miner. During the day I will post the rest of the data from the hazakiyoshimi NO FEE Miner and I will also check the original DSTM miner to see if the fee is actually 2%. If I have time I will also try the maseryti 1% miner and see if it is truly 1%
Activity: 557
Merit: 5
Right now there is no difference between my 2 DSTM fee remover version and my 2 EWBF 0.1 Fee rigs...
Will wait 24 hours

Could you confirm which versions of DSTM miner NO FEE are you using? Are you using the one from HazakiYoshimi??

I have log the miner for the past 6 hours and this are the results I have obtained so far:

From 17:20 untill 18:10 the miner reports 580 shares submited of which 3 are invalid whilst flypool on the same period reports 576 shares submited of which only one is invalid. That gives me a difference of 0,7% rounded up.
From 18:10 untill 19:10 the miner reports 635 shares submited of which 5 are invalid whilst flypool reports 614 shares submited, all of them valid. That gives me a difference of 3,31%.
from 19:20 untill 20:00 the miner reports 538 shares submited of which 3 are invalid whilst flypool reports 526 shares submited, all of them valid. That gives me a difference of 2,26%.
From 20:00 untill 21:00 the miner reports 719 shares submited of which 7 are invalid whilst flypool reports 700 shares submited of which only 1 in invalid. That gives me a difference of 2,64%

I have more data I will post tomorrow but with this information so far I would say it is not a NO FEE miner so there has to be another connection going on where the rest of the shares are been submited and the actual fee is higher than the original DSTM.
I'm using latest version of EWBF (0.3.4b) and DSTM fee remover version from Hazaki.
The thing is that as i'm mining ZEN, it's possible that the shares that are sent to suprnova are rejected so i might be gaining only on the performance side.
Currently, there is a very slight edge toward DSTM fee remover version (maybe 0.5%)
Activity: 312
Merit: 10
Will wait 24 hours

where you get the log from source hazakiyoshimi or who?
Will wait 24 hours

From 17:20 untill 18:10 the miner reports 580 shares submitted of which 3 are invalid whilst flypool on the same period reports 576 shares submitted of which only one is invalid. That gives me a difference of 0,7% rounded up.
From 18:10 untill 19:10 the miner reports 635 shares submitted of which 5 are invalid whilst flypool reports 614 shares submitted, all of them valid. That gives me a difference of 3,31%.
from 19:20 untill 20:00 the miner reports 538 shares submitted of which 3 are invalid whilst flypool reports 526 shares submitted, all of them valid. That gives me a difference of 2,26%.
From 20:00 untill 21:00 the miner reports 719 shares submitted of which 7 are invalid whilst flypool reports 700 shares submitted of which only 1 in invalid. That gives me a difference of 2,64%

Right now there is no difference between my 2 DSTM fee remover version and my 2 EWBF 0.1% Fee rigs...
Will wait 24 hours
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I don't see really working one.
Sorry, I got lost here. Why on earth would you call an Honest 1% fee for a software you have neither developed nor improved?

You have done nothing but lowered the fee and you call that honest? Who are you trying to fool? If you wanted to be truly honest you would have removed the fee instead however you charge people 1% for nothing so you get money...

My improvement 1% of share.
Honesty is not altruism.

There’s no fee software around. I would understand the 1% if you improve the hashrate
Sorry, I got lost here. Why on earth would you call an Honest 1% fee for a software you have neither developed nor improved?

You have done nothing but lowered the fee and you call that honest? Who are you trying to fool? If you wanted to be truly honest you would have removed the fee instead however you charge people 1% for nothing so you get money...

My improvement 1% of share.
Honesty is not altruism.
Do not let yourself be deceived. Honest 1%.
You can check it by percent of asterisk in output or on your pool.

Do not let yourself be deceived. Honest 1%.
You can check it by percent of asterisk in output or on your pool.
For those who do not want to pay 2% dev fee I uploaded dstm 0.6 with 1% dev fee https://mega.nz/#!XjZyhJZa!zEGzsjEQkSu6uEk4rED3PFaoSRqdrvAXVLBfALpvOWY

This is a whole 1% less than the original dstm!

Do not write me about the ethical side of this issue - everyone decides whether to use it or not.
Testing now with 4 rigs (2 on EWBF and 2 on fee remover)
Will see in 24 hours...
As far as i can see, there is one connection to a remote address on port 3443 (i suppose this is the DSTM fee on flypool)
Preventing access to this port prevent the miner to run.
Some more work done on this new DSTM miner with no fee. I have downloaded the 2 files available on github, at the end of HazakiYoshimi/DSTM-equihash-miner-NO-DEV-FEE post and run them through the ESET smart security 11 comparing the results with the original DSTM v0.6 on bitcointalk. These are the results for each file

1 link. https[Suspicious link removed] . This is what ESET shows:

2 link. https://github.com/HazakiYoshimi/DSTM-equihash-miner-NO-DEV-FEE/releases . This is what ESET shows:

3 link https://mega.nz/#!1kRxQRSD!I3ryiEI5eT7datW842QNESyBQpZY6PILYS4HNIEHpYY . (original DSTM link from bitcointalk) This is what ESET shows:

So basically, all 3 show exactly the same, the file ZM.exe contains a variant of WIN64/CoinMiner.IJ which could be potencially dangerous. However none of the files related to the fee redirection dstm-redirect.exe are considered dangerous at all. Also if you click on the 2 link you will find the files and the Source code.

So far my rig it is been running stable for the past 2hrs and 45min using the NO FEE version and have not seen anything stange or suspicious. 3090 sols/s average with 4.11 sols/w average and 11.57 shares average. Flypool still showing 3.0 KH/S average

I would appreacite if someone else could share some info or try it. I am fairly new mining so if there is anything else that could be done to test it please let me know.

P.S: I am editing because the first link it´s been removed. You can find it in this post https://github.com/HazakiYoshimi/DSTM-equihash-miner-NO-DEV-FEE at the botom of the page. Thanks
Anyone else has tried it? Impressions?

Thank you
Here you have a screen shot

Hi guys!

I have just started using it. Downloaded it 15 minutes ago and been running stable, getting the same results as with the original DSTM

When the system tries to connect to the DSTM original wallet to send the dev fee it shows a new message that is has been redirected to your wallet address.

I see no penalty performance on flypool so far. Working with 6 GTX 1070 Ti, getting between 3070-3120 sols/s, 4.11 sols/w with an average of 3097 sols/s and between 11.55-12.10 shares submited. the same performance I was getting with the original DSTM.

If the miner does something else on the background I can not tell.

P.S: By the way, flypool reports an average 3.0 KH/S with the actual varaying between 2.7 and 3.3 KH/S and shares ranging between 105-135
Activity: 18
some1 can confirm that its safe to use ?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Any updates guys ?

Merit: 1
Its redirecting the devfee to the main wallet address, so it is difficult to see if he is redirecting all of the 2% devfee also the miner frequently got disconnected from the pool. There are numerous example of a scam software like this on this forum.
Keep in mind people want to make some money if someone is not posting the source code only the compiled the probability of  a scam is very high.
Activity: 23
Looks like HazakiYoshimi removed his post. Also, the "Issues" tab on his github page for the fee remover seems to be disabled, so we can't leave comments. Also, all he's published on his repo is XMR miners and coinhive. Seems like that is all used for backdoor monero mining.

I haven't had the ability to test this fee remover yet as I don't want to infect my stable miner. Anyone else had a chance to test to see if it really works? Seems a little odd a newbie account with 1 post would so nobly provide us a windows version.

Poisenninja, any more comments on sharing yours?
Pages:
Jump to: