Pages:
Author

Topic: [ DSTM ] Found a fee remover for dstm zm miner - page 5. (Read 5876 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
any news?
Would be cool to test on windows.

Activity: 42
I not have. But work on it. Will update if success.
Activity: 23
Windows fee remover exist too. Works all current versions up to 0.6.
Also they not public it.  Angry

Can you share? Maybe via PM?
Activity: 50
Also they not public it.  Angry

i know people can and do remove dev fee from all miners, and its probably not hard for those in this field. be cool if people would link to the post where someone has said they have. i'm the sure majority of people reading threads like these are more than happy to pay a one time fee to have it removed.
Activity: 42
Also they not public it.  Angry
Also there are fee remover for 5.8 and 6.0. But they dont want give them public. They offer them customized for your wallet id for a one time donation.

Also only linux

ok we can understand that you are a part of people what you call "they". What you do here is stealing. He gives maybe tons of works for this tool , you have to pay what he wants for hiş miner or dont use it. You post replies just to pump this topic. so shut up.

you're confused, but i'll help you out!

what dstm does is called stealing. 2% dev fee with months of no updates or no performance gain...still collecting a set fee. thats stealing. he doesn't have any terms of service or copyrights..so yeah.

you can pay whatever you want. other people that understand that 2% of a large hashrate is massively overpaying a dev that can no longer make any performance increases yet still charges the same fee will "opt out" of the dev fee.  Grin
Activity: 178
Merit: 102
Also there are fee remover for 5.8 and 6.0. But they dont want give them public. They offer them customized for your wallet id for a one time donation.

Also only linux

ok we can understand that you are a part of people what you call "they". What you do here is stealing. He gives maybe tons of works for this tool , you have to pay what he wants for hiş miner or dont use it. You post replies just to pump this topic. so shut up.
Activity: 32

Also only linux
Allright. Hashrate and dev fee are the same in 5.7 5.8 and 6.0.

Best profit is still 5.7 with fee remover (myshare).

Activity: 78
This is why we cant have nice things.  Someone always wants to complain about paying for a program that without their existence you would be mining away on Nicehash paying even more fees.  Its a wonder developers even make miners anymore so people can find ways to hack them for free.
While I feel the Dev deserves the fee because they made it I must disagree with your final sentence. These guys are making money hand over fist, the amount of people who will use a "hacked" version is minimal. So it's not really a wonder at all.

Actually, its why people who are developing now don't even share the good stuff.

Think about that.

Activity: 23
Can anyone share results of earnings before and after fee remover?
Sure its working Wink

But bad news win version taking longer Sad.

Comparing at the moment dev fees and hashrates from version

So far 5.8 seems a bit higher dev fee. But same hashrate. Mean minor improvement goes to dev.

But will test for few days to be sure and then update u guys.

Hi Guys ( n girls Smiley ),

found a dev fee remover for dstm miner, its just working for Version up to 5.7 but 5.8 is not making a difference in profit.
Seems only linux at the moment.

Have fun Smiley

I ran the script and it show me: dev share redirected to your account t1ZYJG6uYVf1cPfjjEGB9C5uA6p9qQnyz7c.m @ flypool.org

But, in the flypool, I saw one woker:

https://zcash.flypool.org/miners/t1ZYJG6uYVf1cPfjjEGB9C5uA6p9qQnyz7c

The correct one would be to show 2 worker? or just 1?
My current worker is t

looks like it was working to me, i see two workers even though you stopped mining a while ago. you can see 2 workers clearly in the graph. dev fee is collected every so often, not constantly.
Activity: 1
Hi Guys ( n girls Smiley ),

found a dev fee remover for dstm miner, its just working for Version up to 5.7 but 5.8 is not making a difference in profit.
Seems only linux at the moment.

Have fun Smiley

I ran the script and it show me: dev share redirected to your account t1ZYJG6uYVf1cPfjjEGB9C5uA6p9qQnyz7c.m @ flypool.org

But, in the flypool, I saw one woker:

https://zcash.flypool.org/miners/t1ZYJG6uYVf1cPfjjEGB9C5uA6p9qQnyz7c

The correct one would be to show 2 worker? or just 1?
My current worker is t
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
anyone tested?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
I would like to test it but it only works in linux and hoping and waiting to release remover for windows..
I was honestly don't know if what miners can give me a good and stable hashing because my mining in fly is not so stable sometimes its drop a lot and sometimes the hashing is higher..  So if i use the fee removal i can see the differences..
I have read in a forum that they want release it during next days

which forum is that? or thread?
Activity: 63
This is why we cant have nice things.  Someone always wants to complain about paying for a program that without their existence you would be mining away on Nicehash paying even more fees.  Its a wonder developers even make miners anymore so people can find ways to hack them for free.
While I feel the Dev deserves the fee because they made it I must disagree with your final sentence. These guys are making money hand over fist, the amount of people who will use a "hacked" version is minimal. So it's not really a wonder at all.
Activity: 18
This myshare thing looks pretty suspicious.

Does anyone even care why myshare is in a standalone executable and requires administrative rights?

Does anyone care that the poster "Found" this thing, and is sharing it via a zip file and not wherever the hell it came from?

Am I the only one not dumb enough to fall for this crap? Does anyone else want proof?!

Same thing here. A standalone compiled binary without any kind of source/reference that does god-knows-what asking for admin rights?
Perhaps someone who actually falls for this deserves to be hacked.

if only there were a way for us to test the program when its available...oh wait. thats what everyone does when they decide to use it or not. no one in this thread has reported any foul play, except for the 2% dev fee from dstm that has people looking for an alternative like myshare.

true!
and the source code is available here (LD_PRELOAD trick):
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Abv60tMN-QMJ:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Ftopic%3D2801016.msg%25msg_id%25
This myshare thing looks pretty suspicious.

Does anyone even care why myshare is in a standalone executable and requires administrative rights?

Does anyone care that the poster "Found" this thing, and is sharing it via a zip file and not wherever the hell it came from?

Am I the only one not dumb enough to fall for this crap? Does anyone else want proof?!

Same thing here. A standalone compiled binary without any kind of source/reference that does god-knows-what asking for admin rights?
Perhaps someone who actually falls for this deserves to be hacked.

if only there were a way for us to test the program when its available...oh wait. thats what everyone does when they decide to use it or not. no one in this thread has reported any foul play, except for the 2% dev fee from dstm that has people looking for an alternative like myshare.
Pages:
Jump to: