Pages:
Author

Topic: [ DSTM ] Found a fee remover for dstm zm miner - page 4. (Read 5876 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
any one tried

Bminer
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbminer-a-fast-equihashethashcuckaroo29z-miner-for-amdnvidia-gpus-1649-2519271

it has a 2 % fee which you can turn off with -nofee the fact i can turn it off makes me want to use it, i don't feel like im being fucked .

and it is faster then DSTM with the fee on or seemed to be, with the fee off from what i could test i only lost 10 sol on a four card GTX rig ..but i leave it on like Ive always said . an only turned it off to see how bad it was off. .it's better to me then if i turn off the -nofee 0 with claymores zec miner for amd cards.

i've used bminer and its really about the same as dtsm. the no fee option on bminer is very questionable. the dev says turning it off is a 4% decrease in hashrate so you lose more than paying him.

bminer has a few other things you should be aware of:

1. it has a private connection that goes to his server. people have been asking for months about what it actually does, and the dev just responds with "bminer will request runtime and licensing information from time to time." very shady since he would have access to your mining hardware and could change mining addresses etc. which i'm guessing is the point, he wants to secure that no one takes his share but who's to say hes "only" taking his fee.

2. it over reports hashrate by a good 3% easily. from all the comparisons i've seen posted/performed (not perfect tests mind you) and from my own mining rigs, i see a very minimal if any increase on poolside vs dtsm.

i'm personally hoping someone shares a no fee option for dtsm's and lets us pay him a one time fee for it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
I must say I'm astonished with how much DSTM dev makes lol, the real key to success? Clearly it is to build a miner software!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
any one tried

Bminer
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbminer-a-fast-equihashethashcuckaroo29z-miner-for-amdnvidia-gpus-1649-2519271

it has a 2 % fee which you can turn off with -nofee the fact i can turn it off makes me want to use it, i don't feel like im being fucked .

and it is faster then DSTM with the fee on or seemed to be, with the fee off from what i could test i only lost 10 sol on a four card GTX rig ..but i leave it on like Ive always said . an only turned it off to see how bad it was off. .it's better to me then if i turn off the -nofee 0 with claymores zec miner for amd cards.

Activity: 1
I would like to try aswell

Just setup a Linux Box or VM via Bridge (Debian 9) and Setup a ZecProxy (https://github.com/BScrk/zecproxy) and setup myshare
and redirect from your Windows Boxes your miner towards Your Linux Box or VM and MyShare Done!

The Part with the ZecProxy isn't necessery to do it right Smiley
Activity: 36
I would like to try aswell
Activity: 23
Not yet.

We are waiting windows version!

Thank you for the job!

+1 on the windows version. Would be willing to test if possible
Activity: 4
Not yet.

We are waiting windows version!

Thank you for the job!

Activity: 20
Activity: 42
Not yet.
Activity: 2
Fee redirection is made and works well with eu flypool. Still working to make it with user select pools.

At this time i can confirm dstm fee is exactly 2%. (my pool reported average + redirect fee is = 2%)

https://preview.ibb.co/j2qy0x/1.jpg

Hi! Is your Windows version available?
how long does it usually take to show the devfee on the pool?

Pool update time. Immediately to 10 minutes.

So... myshare is also a 'fake'. Well, I tried and it does not redirect all the time...
Compiled the original code and as u said... devfee all the time.

Pool update time. Immediately to 10 minutes.
Activity: 13
There is more money in Selling those redirection tools to companies than public them.. one of the biggest farms i sold this for.. the 2% was equal to 15k~ sol thats alot

And dstm making changes to this = more work = more money. 👌🏼
Fee redirection is made and works well with eu flypool. Still working to make it with user select pools.

At this time i can confirm dstm fee is exactly 2%. (my pool reported average + redirect fee is = 2%)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Windows fee remover exist too. Works all current versions up to 0.6.
Also they not public it.  Angry

i know people can and do remove dev fee from all miners, and its probably not hard for those in this field. be cool if people would link to the post where someone has said they have. i'm the sure majority of people reading threads like these are more than happy to pay a one time fee to have it removed.

I would have no Problem paying a one time fee the Greed from the DEV of the miners won't let them,because they think they will lose more then they gain which is BS some others on the forums have proven Different ...so i don't blame any one for using a fee remover.to me it's not stealing because the Dev doesn't care one way or the other at first they might till they see how far they can push it plus we never get what we pay for they all  ways hold back and charge a Premium ...an it is Greed and now the fan boys will come here an take up for them.  
Activity: 50

nice job! would love to see you share it and add support for us1-zcash.flypool.org server.

make sure to post your zec address so we can donate after we test it!

can u post the code?

Pages:
Jump to: