Pages:
Author

Topic: DT Token Re-branded & Relaunched as DTMI "Digital Technology Moldova Innovation" - page 75. (Read 163298 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Love it when a plans starts to come together
You must think people are stupid, but nice to know you have sell walls upto 8000 sat haha

you do really put your foot or should i say feet into it..

Why would i want to buy back draco when i am selling it?Huh

if u r so firmed that ur draco coin would be over 8000 sato... why not u buy all ur buy wall...why r u wasting ur time and draco users?...if u buy this time ur all buy wall u will get over 400 fold profits...when ur coin reach at 8000...hahahaha what qn idiot u r drackmae!!!!!!!!hahhahahaha
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
I think if we go to poloniex this will be awesome to the coin will rise

I wouldn't hold my breath on polo, they're a tough nut to crack.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think if we go to poloniex this will be awesome to the coin will rise
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
if u r so firmed that ur draco coin would be over 8000 sato... why not u buy all ur buy wall...why r u wasting ur time and draco users?...if u buy this time ur all buy wall u will get over 400 fold profits...when ur coin reach at 8000...hahahaha what qn idiot u r drackmae!!!!!!!!hahhahahaha

40 fold, Mr. Pink.  Your math is as good as your grammar.
legendary
We must entertain nawed we don't want to miss his dumb comments

[rquote author=bitwarrior link=topic=1435072.msg15786489#msg15786489 date=1470127804]
Target is 1 SAT to be exact

start launch 2000 - 1800 - 1500 - 1000 - 800 - 500 - 400 - 300 - 238 maybe next week 10 Cheesy

I think you missed to add 4 zeros after the 1 Smiley
[/quote]
legendary
Activity: 1764

start launch 2000 - 1800 - 1500 - 1000 - 800 - 500 - 400 - 300 - 238 maybe next week 10 Cheesy

I think you missed to add 4 zeros after the 1 Smiley
legendary

legendary
You serve a great purpose bumping the thread to the TOP

so keep going you Idiot and if you dont like bittrex and c-cex why do you trade on them haha

HAHA that just shows what an Idiot you are HAHA

Also that would mean 4th exchange if it was on Yobit

Might be On C-Cex but thats why the Community is moving to the 3rd Exchange.......................

Troll zedlaV: ***PUBLIC NOTICE***DRACO funeral will be held onSunday.  

Hahahaha i got this message from trollbox hahahaha

3rd Exchange who? Poloniex?
that's interesting if draco can move forward to polo i hope there's still another bounce back coming from this coin after
successfully got in to that another exchange.
i havn't seen any coin on poloniex its reputation is not gud in public....draco already on 3 sites..yobit...bittrex and c-cex...these 3 sites already have bad reputation in public like draco

DT Token is not on Yobit Dumb brains.

Go Troll somewhere else as now you show your really talking hot air all the time.
hohohohoh why r u laughing on me...u should laugh on urself coz u become court jester in public now..not in royal court only...why should i wander to and fro a coin which is not in my interest list
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
legendary

DT Token is not on Yobit Dumb brains.

Go Troll somewhere else as now you show your really talking hot air all the time.

Might be On C-Cex but thats why the Community is moving to the 3rd Exchange.......................

that's interesting if draco can move forward to polo i hope there's still another bounce back coming from this coin after
i havn't seen any coin on poloniex its reputation is not gud in public....draco already on 3 sites..yobit...bittrex and c-cex...these 3 sites already have bad reputation in public like draco
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

legendary

legendary

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Good things take time. We will be going to love Draco in the long run.
we just need to wait and hold it is really hard to predict what will happen next
the only thing that keep me holding is the dev which still active and showing
some updates.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
Good things take time. We will be going to love Draco in the long run.
legendary
It would apply as you stake NXT

Secondly with the transition of NXT to Ardur DT Token will be the first official publicly used token on the child chains which means you would no longer need NXT to make a transaction as this will be in the local Child token the downside is we need to wait till 1st Quarter of 2017 for this but it's worth the wait in the long run and this is also why no specific wallet has been created as it would change in a few months.

this is the version of the mobile bank which is being tested for DT Chain permission-ed based blockchain Private chain technology http://drachmae.co.uk/dt-chain

www.drachmae.money
user: Admin
Pass: demo1234

we are testing out a platform that is used by 2000 organisations and if our findings of the permissioned blockchain work to what we expect then we have 2000 organisations to upsale DT Chain Nodes across too along side this DT Chain cross pollinates across decentralised chains yp Jurisdictional control issues which plays apart of around 40+ use cases that failed in 2015 in Greece due to regulation compliance.

Also launching www.drachmae.money is not viable right now as I have not setup any specific entity for it as I am waiting on the EU legislation to come out in September and depending on the downsides I may setup outside of EU (UK Still has not submitted Article 50 therefore it still is in EU and under Fairy Tale laws) So 3 locations of interest is Dubai, Singapore and Hong kong could be the Official location for the Drachmae Money part of Drachmae Project.

This is great news indeed Smiley Let us just wait as this Project ripens and will be completely implemented.
legendary
It would apply as you stake NXT

Secondly with the transition of NXT to Ardur DT Token will be the first official publicly used token on the child chains which means you would no longer need NXT to make a transaction as this will be in the local Child token the downside is we need to wait till 1st Quarter of 2017 for this but it's worth the wait in the long run and this is also why no specific wallet has been created as it would change in a few months.

this is the version of the mobile bank which is being tested for DT Chain permission-ed based blockchain Private chain technology http://drachmae.co.uk/dt-chain

www.drachmae.money
user: Admin
Pass: demo1234

we are testing out a platform that is used by 2000 organisations and if our findings of the permissioned blockchain work to what we expect then we have 2000 organisations to upsale DT Chain Nodes across too along side this DT Chain cross pollinates across decentralised chains yp Jurisdictional control issues which plays apart of around 40+ use cases that failed in 2015 in Greece due to regulation compliance.

Also launching www.drachmae.money is not viable right now as I have not setup any specific entity for it as I am waiting on the EU legislation to come out in September and depending on the downsides I may setup outside of EU (UK Still has not submitted Article 50 therefore it still is in EU and under Fairy Tale laws) So 3 locations of interest is Dubai, Singapore and Hong kong could be the Official location for the Drachmae Money part of Drachmae Project.

C-cex is staking customers PoS coins, and most likely dumping them on their exchange. When I questioned support about it, this was the response I got.

2016-07-19 14:35:42 C-CEX support
Usually we disable staking. But sometimes when wallet hangs or require resync our staff restart it and forget to disable it. If you don't want your coins staked - just keep them in your wallet.

http://imgur.com/a/EA1bK

Staking gets disabled in the .conf, so no need to disable it when wallet restarts. Funny how none of the other exchanges have this issue........

I got my first ban, after three years, for mentioning c-cex staking their coins. Perma-banned for saying they went to the dark side.

Not looking good, if you look at the what happened towards the end of Craptsy. Too many similarities, and too many scamcoins added each week, probably in house coins. No respectable exchange would list the crap they have lately. They have been listing coins with no block explorers........ Approach with caution!

If any of you have withdrawn from c-cex recently, check your transaction, and see if it came from a wallet that was staking.
I will be posting this in every PoS coin thread that is listed on c-cex.

Good luck with your coin. Maybe without c-cex dumping their stakes, there could be less sell pressure.

thatz y i always say draco is an scam coin...it has many dark side..no real wallet still..no pos or pow mentioned..etc if draco come from just by token then it is totally shitcoin

Oops my bad, was just going down the list at c-cex, to post this warning. I don't own any. This appears to be a NXT asset, not sure if this applies to them.
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
C-cex is staking customers PoS coins, and most likely dumping them on their exchange. When I questioned support about it, this was the response I got.

Usually we disable staking. But sometimes when wallet hangs or require resync our staff restart it and forget to disable it. If you don't want your coins staked - just keep them in your wallet.

Staking gets disabled in the .conf, so no need to disable it when wallet restarts. Funny how none of the other exchanges have this issue........

I got my first ban, after three years, for mentioning c-cex staking their coins. Perma-banned for saying they went to the dark side.

Not looking good, if you look at the what happened towards the end of Craptsy. Too many similarities, and too many scamcoins added each week, probably in house coins. No respectable exchange would list the crap they have lately. They have been listing coins with no block explorers........ Approach with caution!

If any of you have withdrawn from c-cex recently, check your transaction, and see if it came from a wallet that was staking.

Good luck with your coin. Maybe without c-cex dumping their stakes, there could be less sell pressure.

thatz y i always say draco is an scam coin...it has many dark side..no real wallet still..no pos or pow mentioned..etc if draco come from just by token then it is totally shitcoin

Oops my bad, was just going down the list at c-cex, to post this warning. I don't own any. This appears to be a NXT asset, not sure if this applies to them.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: