Pages:
Author

Topic: DT Token Re-branded & Relaunched as DTMI "Digital Technology Moldova Innovation" - page 78. (Read 163298 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Love it when a plans starts to come together
That's a hilarious statement I'm way too much in mainstream media to even care yet alone impossible to hide my identity. You do talk a lot of crap but your welcome to as u seem to trade on c-cex but last I looked most the tokens are on bittrex

I do sense some whale is already in the midst of the current Drako Trading for the past couple of days.. it is no surprise that prices begins to fall at this rate if this is the reason.
I didn't expect that the price can do like this just hope it will bring positive reaction
holding my coin again.
i told u already...dont expect it will be gud price...draco is a big scam just like cj...i think draco and cj r dealt with by same dev
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I do sense some whale is already in the midst of the current Drako Trading for the past couple of days.. it is no surprise that prices begins to fall at this rate if this is the reason.
I didn't expect that the price can do like this just hope it will bring positive reaction
holding my coin again.
i told u already...dont expect it will be gud price...draco is a big scam just like cj...i think draco and cj r dealt with by same dev
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
holding my coin again.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
u should not read my messages...itz not for ..i feel happiness whenever draco rate go down..thatz all..thatz y whenever draco down i message here just for dev of draco hahhahha...dont dream for punch me coz u have no gut to punch me...but i have

There, I fixed your color for you.

Apropos, tiny pink troll.  It's never good to troll a troll.  Especially a bigger troll than you, Mr. Pink.  Wink
ohhh my god only 0.50 btc on sell wall still remaining at 420 sato.  From over 4 hours...how wld u expect to sell at 400 sato.  Ur 4 btc value of ICO? Today btc value also going down over 34$...shittt btc

I don't know why but I fantasize about punching you in your face numerous times per day.  I think it's just your style of being, well, you.  And your shitty choice in font colors. 
u should not read my messages...itz not for ..i feel happiness whenever draco rate go down..thatz all..thatz y whenever draco down i message here just for dev of draco hahhahha...dont dream for punch me coz u have no gut to punch me...but i have
legendary
Activity: 1764
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
ohhh my god only 0.50 btc on sell wall still remaining at 420 sato.  From over 4 hours...how wld u expect to sell at 400 sato.  Ur 4 btc value of ICO? Today btc value also going down over 34$...shittt btc

I don't know why but I fantasize about punching you in your face numerous times per day.  I think it's just your style of being, well, you.  And your shitty choice in font colors. 
Excellent thank you for explaining how fees work. Do you have any worthwhile information to share? Thank you court jester

how can u expect that anyone can give a worthwhile information for a worthless coin which losing its worth gradualy!!!!!!!! Draco lost all way of its faith between users....just one way remaining ..some 3-4 high pumps..but i m not sure yet..coz it lost all faith..[/font]
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

The price is imploding.  I can't watch this anymore. 
legendary
Excellent thank you for explaining how fees work. Do you have any worthwhile information to share? Thank you court jester

On some positive news

Just had an order for 1000 DCLUB so about 15 BTC Purchase

http://drachmae.club/index.php/membership

thats about 10% of the tokenized memberships
i think u lost ur 2 million draco as fees of c-cex coz fees of c-cex per trade is 0.20%....now u r buying and selling draco to yourself....hahahahahahahaaha Grin
On some positive news

i think u lost ur 2 million draco as fees of c-cex coz fees of c-cex per trade is 0.20%....now u r buying and selling draco to yourself....hahahahahahahaaha Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
hahaha this bloddy coin guys  Cheesy

i believe you nawed! can you send me tips Wink thanks....   1AbTMbWNCdRqGA6YJDzR1YCrgtawADV6u9  Grin

i m still a poor guy.and wanting some help from a kind person like drackmae,happyme,8kogieboy..etc. coz they r only the rich man in this world remaining...ask them for ur tips hahahahahahahaha Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
ohhhh my god....i have again obtained great profit on yocoin.....i purchased it at 0.00017 btc and sold it at 0.00027 btc...someone bought yocoin over 100 btc..now yocoin become no.1 on c-cex

I think you are wrong post , why you should discuss yoccoin in this thread ?
legendary
On some positive news

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Nice to see your back, Do you have anymore useless knowledge to share?Huh

this bikni contest is a fake...there is no any contest.  In the world running in real...summited video also a fake with some edited photos

it amazed me when nawed post his comments.. i think this guys really needs attention? lol
i dont wanna pay attention of any on me....i always say what i see ....i m still firm on my own opinion about draco and about his all projects..thatz all fake...nothing else

well your opinion is not important as per my opinion too.. ahahahaha.. as i have seen in c-cex troll box you were ask by happyme to prove that your not a fairy tale teller and show a proof that you were telling the truth but you cannot coz all you were saying is just a bunch of lie. if you dont want the coin then sell it and leave like a man. Just dont make a bunch of lies and story telling b'coz we already know what you are. But still thank you for always making my day. Surely laughter is the best medicine. ♛
i m a poor man..how can i prove that my bank balance is only 270264$ and i trade always with just 2 btc per trade....coz i m still a very poor guy...draco is not in my trade list from 3 weeks coz i had boycotted it...u dont know anything about me....if u wanna know about me just lear bustabit.com and search for DAANIBOOT id on its leaderboard...and also an other id KAMSRK id...these 2 ids r mine one in lose and other in profit....

What a BIG lier.. we are not dumb monkey boy. You always shouting at troll box how big your btc is. 11BTC? Lost 7 btc 5btc then 2btc? Now your telling us you only trade with 2btc? Pathetic... your lies are always seen.. We dont need your fairy tale of how big is your money.. keep talking and talking bank accounts and account in some gambling sites? What a P----Y.. Your were telling your not poor but bragging something like thats is like dreaming to hold like that kind of money.. ahahahaha.. i reely fell pity for you nawed.. Smiley
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
Yea someone dumped it down to 42 sat over a million and it bounced back to 600 sat in minutes

The price got down to 42 sat?  UNREAL!!!  I stopped watching after it hit 600 cause the pain was too much.

So marketing is gonna start August 1st?  I'm impressed you got an iPhone app, those aren't easy to get approved by Apple.

Only nawed wants to dump it. It's ok besides he is happy to lose some BTC. Smiley
legendary
Yea someone dumped it down to 42 sat over a million and it bounced back to 600 sat in minutes

The price got down to 42 sat?  UNREAL!!!  I stopped watching after it hit 600 cause the pain was too much.

So marketing is gonna start August 1st?  I'm impressed you got an iPhone app, those aren't easy to get approved by Apple.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Pages:
Jump to: