Pages:
Author

Topic: DT Token Re-branded & Relaunched as DTMI "Digital Technology Moldova Innovation" - page 76. (Read 163298 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 250
C-cex is staking customers PoS coins, and most likely dumping them on their exchange. When I questioned support about it, this was the response I got.

2016-07-19 14:35:42 C-CEX support
Usually we disable staking. But sometimes when wallet hangs or require resync our staff restart it and forget to disable it. If you don't want your coins staked - just keep them in your wallet.

http://imgur.com/a/EA1bK

Staking gets disabled in the .conf, so no need to disable it when wallet restarts. Funny how none of the other exchanges have this issue........

I got my first ban, after three years, for mentioning c-cex staking their coins. Perma-banned for saying they went to the dark side.

Not looking good, if you look at the what happened towards the end of Craptsy. Too many similarities, and too many scamcoins added each week, probably in house coins. No respectable exchange would list the crap they have lately. They have been listing coins with no block explorers........ Approach with caution!

If any of you have withdrawn from c-cex recently, check your transaction, and see if it came from a wallet that was staking.
I will be posting this in every PoS coin thread that is listed on c-cex.

Good luck with your coin. Maybe without c-cex dumping their stakes, there could be less sell pressure.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
very strong statement, we just need to be doing our share as a community investors so time to grab cheap draco as the dev said theres a strong project and plan for this coin. good luck dev.

Indeed, and I already filled my wallet waiting the DT Coin to moon now Smiley Good luck to the successful project DT - Token devs. Keep us always updated here on our Thread. Hpe to see more projects to come.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Love it when a plans starts to come together
Oh I forgot also Indonesian Translation is needed as there is a Project on the Horizon out there also maybe that was offered a few days ago which is very appealing
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
very strong statement, we just need to be doing our share as a community investors so time to grab cheap draco as the dev said theres a strong project and plan for this coin. good luck dev.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Love it when a plans starts to come together
Official Supply and will not change for a long time 18,888,888 DRACO

Time to Take advantage of the Dumpers now

Bounties account is Empty so Needs refilling (Not to worry I will be buying back from C-cex and Bittrex to refill them)
https://nxtportal.org/accounts/7540924520198696605

Translation into Chinese, Spanish, French, Russian, Ukrainian, German, Romanian Wanted Urgently  

Drachmae Marketing & Development Fund Empty Needs to be Re-filled.
https://nxtportal.org/accounts/1620244798208086518

Drachmae as a Project is based on the currency Value so the greater the value faster projects can be done those that provide a value then can be transformed into a Revenue business that supports the currency along the way.

Drachmae Project is not about Writing code and White Papers any clown can do that even one with Dyslexia Such as myself, That magic trick is doing the unknown and finding specific use cases in the format of GRUNT work on the ground.

If the holders cannot support the currency but expect the project to fund the growth then it is easier to simply buy back all the currency and put it as a failed use case which is the case for 99.99% altcoins.

It takes 2 to Tango at Midnight Project + Coin Holders = Growth

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
let us just wait and see who's telling the truth fuders always say many things about the project and the only reason is to have
cheap draco hehehe keep fuding you will get what you want from the weak holders.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
i understand nawed, he just simply want traders to panic for him to be able to buy in the cheapest price.. whats the sense of spending too much time here if he really hates this coin??.. lol. dirty old tactics.. lol
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

hahaha this one looks a good advise draco will still moves guys we just need to wait and see
the results of those project that the dev is working on. good luck dev

I warned the pink troll to never troll a bigger troll.  lol

Anyway, Lee does have some great projects he's working on but for now the price looks like it's imploding which is sad to see.  
i see that mate but its fine now at least the price has been controlled compare last week when the price between trexx and ccex git big diff hopefully the price went back again to 1k or more. good luck and thank you for protecting this thread.
Trader tradr: DUMP DRACO BUNCH OF USELESS COIN
Trader iko uwais: Dev pokeshit buy back his coin to fake buy
Trader iko uwais:

NetworkTC343: dump Draco, buy Potter
Trader ☯ kogieboy ☯: DRACO is down to 340 again.. when will it hit 42 sats
Trader TheGreatOrchid: 1 satoshi
Trader TheGreatOrchid: tokens are worthless
there r many users talking like that...not me only
that's what you called healthy conversations.. unlike you always crying about draco and telling more of lies.. lol
just dumpers. when the real stakeholders fill ur pockets, this coin going to moon easy. This project is awesome.
=D
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

hahaha this one looks a good advise draco will still moves guys we just need to wait and see

Anyway, Lee does have some great projects he's working on but for now the price looks like it's imploding which is sad to see.  
i see that mate but its fine now at least the price has been controlled compare last week when the price between trexx and ccex git big diff hopefully the price went back again to 1k or more. good luck and thank you for protecting this thread.
Trader iko uwais:

that's what you called healthy conversations.. unlike you always crying about draco and telling more of lies.. lol
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Trader iko uwais:

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

I warned the pink troll to never troll a bigger troll.  lol

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

I warned the pink troll to never troll a bigger troll.  lol

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

i think i m newbie thatz y add pic option is not obvious foe me:d

You are a newbie Mr. Pink so why don't you take a long nap until your account grows up, then you can post a pic of me. 

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

You are a newbie Mr. Pink so why don't you take a long nap until your account grows up, then you can post a pic of me. 

u should fix problems of forum users .not my font colour....anyway i wanna know how to paste a photo on this forum profile?

Dude just go to your profile and click to add the pic.  It has to be like Max size 80 by 120 or something like that.  But you may be too new so I'm not sure you're worthy yet.  Just post a pic of me, that way you'll be cool and pretty in pink.  lol
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

u should fix problems of forum users .not my font colour....anyway i wanna know how to paste a photo on this forum profile?

Dude just go to your profile and click to add the pic.  It has to be like Max size 80 by 120 or something like that.  But you may be too new so I'm not sure you're worthy yet.  Just post a pic of me, that way you'll be cool and pretty in pink.  lol

all men have their own rights ..they say what they want....but my guess never and ever gone wrong..i m 100% sure draco become scam now

There, I fixed your font color again, Mr. Pink Owl.  Wink
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

hope give us to exist against any unfavourable circumstances.....but hope against obvious way to extinction give us extinct

You sound like a pink yoda, Mr. Pink.
Pages:
Jump to: