Pages:
Author

Topic: DT Token Re-branded & Relaunched as DTMI "Digital Technology Moldova Innovation" - page 77. (Read 163298 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

all men have their own rights ..they say what they want....but my guess never and ever gone wrong..i m 100% sure draco become scam now

There, I fixed your font color again, Mr. Pink Owl.  Wink
we are still on the trade so never say that it is already dead we are expecting something so we need to stay
focus and trust the project. hoping for the best dev.
hope give us to exist against any unfavourable circumstances.....but hope against obvious way to extinction give us extinct
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Dev do u had some bounty? Like for portuguese translation?

Let me know if u want this!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

all men have their own rights ..they say what they want....but my guess never and ever gone wrong..i m 100% sure draco become scam now

we are still on the trade so never say that it is already dead we are expecting something so we need to stay
focus and trust the project. hoping for the best dev.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

you are all owls....dev just want to sell his premined coins only...no ICO...no chances of a small pump...blv me....but dont abuse me hahahhahahaah

You're the crazy owl.  I like abusing you.  lol
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
you are all owls....dev just want to sell his premined coins only...no ICO...no chances of a small pump...blv me....but dont abuse me hahahhahahaah

You're the crazy owl.  I like abusing you.  lol
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
The way you talk I think you are the DEV.

Who is the Dev of who's coin? YOC ? or Draco?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Love it when a plans starts to come together
The way you talk I think you are the DEV.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Maybe its time to market draco to start trading on big chinese exchanges just like what is happening right now for ETC.

You gotta be really connected to get on Chinese exchanges.  And you need a coin with consistent high volume.  We're not there yet.  We'll see what traction the next few catalysts get.
legendary
Time to buy more. When Draco will hit other Exchange?

It's already on bittrex.  I seriously don't think it will get on polo, those guys are stubborn.

Maybe its time to market draco to start trading on big chinese exchanges just like what is happening right now for ETC.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

It's already on bittrex.  I seriously don't think it will get on polo, those guys are stubborn.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i still not understd why u were selling ur draco at very low rate!!!!!! I think u will get a huge loss......u should sell ur all draco when its rate was over 2000 sato..and ran away...
lol,waiting for november , the price will touch 8000 , it was still three months away . time to buy more now Cheesy
[color=green]wait means total loss in trading...dont wait..just sell what u have still[/color]

This depends on when during what phase of the trading you are waiting. How low would you want draco to sell?
let me also know how much can you pay for draco? so I can sell you some I have few of those coins inside my trexx wallet.
i m not going to invest anything anymore in draco....sell ur draco to other
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i still not understd why u were selling ur draco at very low rate!!!!!! I think u will get a huge loss......u should sell ur all draco when its rate was over 2000 sato..and ran away...
lol,waiting for november , the price will touch 8000 , it was still three months away . time to buy more now Cheesy
[color=green]wait means total loss in trading...dont wait..just sell what u have still[/color]

This depends on when during what phase of the trading you are waiting. How low would you want draco to sell?
let me also know how much can you pay for draco? so I can sell you some I have few of those coins inside my trexx wallet.
legendary

wait means total loss in trading...dont wait..just sell what u have still
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
That's a hilarious statement I'm way too much in mainstream media to even care yet alone impossible to hide my identity. You do talk a lot of crap but your welcome to as u seem to trade on c-cex but last I looked most the tokens are on bittrex

That makes sense.  Much easier to manipulate on c-CEX.
Pages:
Jump to: