Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Rainbot 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 Wagering Contest 🎲 1%Edge 🎲 - page 150. (Read 118946 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Thank you for the feedback, guys! We are very happy that you like our last update Smiley

And yes, we do plan to add exchange, but this is rather complex feature so it will take time for us to develop it.

Regarding Seuntjie, we are still thinking, are you guys think it's necessary?

Certain players like myself won't even look at a site until it's been added to dicebot. I know 20 other players right off the bat that share my view on this.

...the moment yolodice was added to dicebot, I started playing there, actually enjoyed the betting experience, and will definitely go back for more.

I guess the better question you should ask yourself is, do you want me (and others) using dicebot to play on duckdice?  Wink

True. Being on the list of dicebot effects alot that site. Isildur i have been on Yolodice. Rolls are pretty fast their. Actually faster than most of the site currently in the market. But duckdice is unique on its own too. They just need to add a cryptocurrency converter now Smiley
Activity: 797
Inver-Crypto
as for the Sejuntles bot-yes,please
many whales prefer to bet with this bot,also it allows stats and graphs and adjustable strats
basically,his bot is a must for any dice site that wants to be in the top and has 1 bitcoin to pay for the service Smiley
this coin usually gives fantastic returns to the owner

yep this could be the best decision if you add your site to seutljie bot, hope can see your site listed there soon
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
as for the Sejuntles bot-yes,please
many whales prefer to bet with this bot,also it allows stats and graphs and adjustable strats
basically,his bot is a must for any dice site that wants to be in the top and has 1 bitcoin to pay for the service Smiley
this coin usually gives fantastic returns to the owner
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
You mean to add shapeshift button? Since it is pretty useful tools for us to change our btc to some others coin, you really need to add it for your future site. And for the bot, I think it does not really necessary because it depends on each people whether they want many variances on their strategy or just a simple one. I will more prefer simple one so third party bot will not really affect me

And btw congrats on your new chat feature
Duckdice has been add feature deposit service "Pay with ShafeShift". I guess, DuckDice have service swapcoins(Instant) From balance to balance (Without click withdrawal and waiting for confirmation of tx).

As you say, ( it depends on each people whether they want many variances on their strategy or just a simple one. ) Seuntjie's effective for those would to playing using bot as simply.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Thank you for the feedback, guys! We are very happy that you like our last update Smiley

And yes, we do plan to add exchange, but this is rather complex feature so it will take time for us to develop it.

You mean to add shapeshift button? Since it is pretty useful tools for us to change our btc to some others coin, you really need to add it for your future site. And for the bot, I think it does not really necessary because it depends on each people whether they want many variances on their strategy or just a simple one. I will more prefer simple one so third party bot will not really affect me

And btw congrats on your new chat feature

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
That is cool!
Cause when you get numerous players online it starts becoming a bit complicated sometimes xD

Congrats and thanks for the update!

It's by far the best PM system of all dice sites.

I know it got messenger look but I am actually not impressed by the pm system. When a new pm comes instead of showing a pop up on that username in pm box it overlay the msg on some other users pm I am chatting with. It confused so much. Hope you fix it soon.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
That is cool!
Cause when you get numerous players online it starts becoming a bit complicated sometimes xD

It's by far the best PM system of all dice sites.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Even if i dont use it because i am not such a big gambler/player, i believe that is a plus if a dice site have it.
i know a lot of ppl that using it and bet with it, so for sure you will have more players in the site.

Besides, any new feature in the site is always a good thing. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

About Seuntjie bot - Yes.
Because it's used mainly from players who are betting a lot and with automation. Which means bigger wagering for you.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

Well, its a great feature to have. For some users it's almost a must that a dice site have it.

You also get some extra advertisement, every user using the bot also see your site in the list.  Grin
Activity: 1336
Merit: 253

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
Unfortunately some users just don't read, we've provided all the necessary links and conditions to them..

However, we've mad an update today!
The changelog is not big 100% great, and here it is:
awesome PM's – we've made them in the best manner of a messenger and not as some ad-hoc to the chat, really hope you will like it, cause we've put many effort in it;
rainbot – improved algorithm will choose folks from the chat and send them coins every several hours!

Pm function is great. Just like Skype  Grin

You won't miss a pm when chat is going wild.  Grin

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
That is cool!

I was wondering if there are any plans to get the site added to seuntjies dicebot or/and to make a api available to users?

That will be pretty good for the site as most of the strategy players prefer using bots than going for manual. However some prefer to roll manually.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
I was wondering if there are any plans to get the site added to seuntjies dicebot or/and to make a api available to users?
Activity: 1750
Merit: 373
<------
It is always good to see a site constantly adding more features and updates, the PM function is really cool, Duckdice.io chat is getting more and more fun filled up with new user everyday, and I can also see more high rollers playing on the site too, keep up the good work admin of Duckdice.io  Smiley

Yup. It is indeed a growing site.
And from a source, I heard they are planning a social media campaign.

wooow, thank you guys!! We will work hard to provide great service to you!

. . . and to take as much btc from you!
(kidding)

Good Luck DuckDice.
Activity: 378
only one word respect appreciate it. ur team working hard
staff
Activity: 3010
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
It is always good to see a site constantly adding more features and updates, the PM function is really cool, Duckdice.io chat is getting more and more fun filled up with new user everyday, and I can also see more high rollers playing on the site too, keep up the good work admin of Duckdice.io  Smiley
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
PM feature is great to have with chat in a dice site and kind of give Duckdice a +1 over similar sites. I would want to see an in house exchange also incorporated here especially these days that Bitcoin transactions are taking donkeys years or some tons of fee to come through.
Activity: 1336
Merit: 253
Activity: 378
Unfortunately some users just don't read, we've provided all the necessary links and conditions to them..

However, we've mad an update today!
The changelog is not big 100% great, and here it is:
awesome PM's – we've made them in the best manner of a messenger and not as some ad-hoc to the chat, really hope you will like it, cause we've put many effort in it;
rainbot – improved algorithm will choose folks from the chat and send them coins every several hours!

Pm function is great. Just like Skype  Grin

You won't miss a pm when chat is going wild.  Grin
ONLY 1 WORD RESPECT
Jump to: