Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Rainbot 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 Wagering Contest 🎲 1%Edge 🎲 - page 148. (Read 118946 times)

Activity: 1336
Merit: 253
We had a busy week and we are ready to make an update!

1. Introducing Ethereum!
Ethereum is on the hype now and still has a huge potential!
Now you can play not only with BTC, LTC and Doge but also with Ethereum!
Those who will make Ethereum deposit in the next 2 weeks can claim 170% First Deposit Bonus and 90% Reload Bonus!

2. Bank feature!
Now you can store your funds in a so-called "bank account"!
Bank account is part of your main account and virtually divide your total funds into game balance and bank balance. Now you don't need to create second account for "bank" purposes

3.Affiliate banners
You can use our official banners for your personal purposes. You can find them on the affiliate page.

4. User level system!
We've introduced game levels, more information on how it works is coming.

5.Friendship
Now you can make friends on DuckDice Smiley

6. Security improvements.

7. Private Messages improvements.

8. New stats page.

9. Updated user profiles.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
Question though: this is full operational now and not in beta, right? and bugs etc... are unlikely?
Yes it is operational and i have already played many times without any issues. It looks like they have added auto bet feature for telegram bot which was not available before. Nice update..
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
DuckDice is available via Telegram messenger app now!
You can fully experience the game right inside your messenger ! You can find it here (https://telegram.me/DuckDiceBot) or just search for DuckDiceBot inside telegram!
Nice! I'll give it a try

Question though: this is full operational now and not in beta, right? and bugs etc... are unlikely?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Congrats to duckdice for another cool update. I can see that an duckdice app is coming in near future too. Smiley
You can fully experience the game right inside your messenger ! You can find it here (https://telegram.me/DuckDiceBot) or just search for DuckDiceBot inside telegram!

Works great. It's now also possible to auto-bet on it. Also good to see that some feedback is included in the update.

even more feedback will be included in the next one Smiley
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

Works great. It's now also possible to auto-bet on it. Also good to see that some feedback is included in the update.
great stuff,I see duckdice is serious about becoming one of the tops!
I don't know how many people are on your team,but they are doing great job
the site has improved so much since its inception,now it is very comfortable to play at
maybe I'm used to  a more lively (spammy,haha) chat,but that will be picking up for sure  Cheesy
now that the chat commands are here

thank you, we are happy to hear that Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
great stuff,I see duckdice is serious about becoming one of the tops!
I don't know how many people are on your team,but they are doing great job
the site has improved so much since its inception,now it is very comfortable to play at
maybe I'm used to  a more lively (spammy,haha) chat,but that will be picking up for sure  Cheesy
now that the chat commands are here
any external bot??? or we there r just the site bot??
As far as i know only internal bot is available atm, hopefully in future duckdice dev could ask Seuntjie to add duckdice in his dicebot.

we are sort of discussing conditions with Seuntjie.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
any external bot??? or we there r just the site bot??
As far as i know only internal bot is available atm, hopefully in future duckdice dev could ask Seuntjie to add duckdice in his dicebot.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
rumyn1112 мoй бoнyc 3000 дoжe нe пpишeл
Wow, that is a lot of chat commands that users are able to use in the chat box, Duckdice.io is getting better day by day with all the updates, I think the withdraw chat function is quite unique and cool, as I don't think I have seen this withdraw chat command in other dice sites yet.

That's why I love those sites.
Like Yolodice they really take into account your feedbacks and you actually see them

They take into account and create new developments! THanks!

Indeed, it's time to change something in the Bitcoin gambling landscape!

DD team, I wish we could meet some day! Cheers, :-)
Ethan from YOLOdice

It is a pleasure to see you here:)
Cheers
Activity: 745
Merit: 471
Admin at YOLOdice.com - fast, fair, play/invest.
Wow, that is a lot of chat commands that users are able to use in the chat box, Duckdice.io is getting better day by day with all the updates, I think the withdraw chat function is quite unique and cool, as I don't think I have seen this withdraw chat command in other dice sites yet.

Like Yolodice they really take into account your feedbacks and you actually see them

Indeed, it's time to change something in the Bitcoin gambling landscape!

DD team, I wish we could meet some day! Cheers, :-)
Ethan from YOLOdice
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Thanks for the signup bonus, username below.

ColeSlawDog
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

Hi, thank you for your feedback!

Today we have released chat commands, many of our members has requested this feature and so for your convenience you can call functions via text command!
Type /help for the full list:)

Everday Duckdice is improving. There is not much time when people will see a fully developed website ready to be played and trusted by all of the users are there. A few more updated and duckdice is ready as a competition among old websites out there in the market.

regards
moooonu Smiley

Ooh, thank you Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Hi, thank you for your feedback!

Today we have released chat commands, many of our members has requested this feature and so for your convenience you can call functions via text command!
Type /help for the full list:)

Everday Duckdice is improving. There is not much time when people will see a fully developed website ready to be played and trusted by all of the users are there. A few more updated and duckdice is ready as a competition among old websites out there in the market.

regards
moooonu Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

I think what's the coolest command in that list is the command to be able to verify the bets. Most sites make it VERY difficult to verify bets and normally you need to use a third party cool.
staff
Activity: 3010
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
Jump to: