Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Rainbot 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 Wagering Contest 🎲 1%Edge 🎲 - page 152. (Read 118946 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512
Minutes left until next request:
01:22

wut?
this 2 faucet

Im one of the first player, top10 is my on starting, and now i dont have my account.. email too dont work, i try 2 times..

They had to restart few weeks ago. Database got corrupted.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
Im one of the first player, top10 is my on starting, and now i dont have my account.. email too dont work, i try 2 times..
Contact duckdice he will move all things from your old account to new one. But i don't think you will be one of the first player. Also your stats may reset to zero.

And are you, guys, lucky today? Smiley
Just checked his stats right now and it looks like he have stopped playing and cashed out that 3BTC. What a great luck he have and i think this is bad luck for duckdice team  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Minutes left until next request:
01:22

wut?
this 2 faucet

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
And are you, guys, lucky today? Smiley

LOL, his luck is sky-rocketing.

Much better than my win with you on the deposit bonus +0.4BTC Cheesy Was I the first with big cleared bonus?
Activity: 1336
Merit: 253
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 5
For 3k Dogecoins

Username : Excalibur
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
registered at duckdice can someone point me to the 3000 DOGE bonus giveaway thread?
"you must make 100 bets to be allowed to chat" imho this chat restriction doesn't make any sense
it can be easily achieved if someone has malicious intent like spamming or something like that and only puts the legitimate users off
if you really want to prevent multiaccounts or spammers plague chat,try to put some wagering or time restriction on chat for newbies
something like 100.000 satoshi wagered or a 2 day old account,or both

Here you go: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/duckdiceio-120-deposit-bonus-50-reload-bonus-free-3000-doge-faucet-1722539

cool, thank you a bunch
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512
registered at duckdice can someone point me to the 3000 DOGE bonus giveaway thread?
"you must make 100 bets to be allowed to chat" imho this chat restriction doesn't make any sense
it can be easily achieved if someone has malicious intent like spamming or something like that and only puts the legitimate users off
if you really want to prevent multiaccounts or spammers plague chat,try to put some wagering or time restriction on chat for newbies

Here you go: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/duckdiceio-120-deposit-bonus-50-reload-bonus-free-3000-doge-faucet-1722539

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
quack quack quack.

keep it up more improvement more games more fun!

morepower!
-aishteru😘
username: dopejesse

This is not the thread to claim bonuses. As you are a newbie you can't claim it on btctalk bonus thread too. You need to post your name in facebook page of this site https://www.facebook.com/DuckDice-1862910603938592/.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Duckdice community is growing exponentially they used to only have around 10 users online few weeks before but now it is crossing 100 users online with around 20BTC total winning within 24 hour time. That is very promising stats, if they will open up investors page i am quite sure they can easily get many investors.

Well duckdice is also unique in its design and UI. Actually they offers alot of bonuses to their new users. The admin of the site is looking at each and every feedback given by users. If he reads your post and if thinks it will be good for site, he will definitely discuss it with his team. Smiley
Activity: 6
Duckdice community is growing exponentially they used to only have around 10 users online few weeks before but now it is crossing 100 users online with around 20BTC total winning within 24 hour time. That is very promising stats, if they will open up investors page i am quite sure they can easily get many investors.

Indeed. This is another site that looks very promising...
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
After playing for about two weeks I'll share my quick review: I like the site, it's quite smooth but I have been experiencing some troubles when opening it from a friend's computer on Safari (Macbook pro) Site and game won't load.
Apart from that and my total absence of any luck it's a nice dice site game and the community is building up pretty well.
Go try it and take advantage of the sign up bonus.

As I've already said, I would find another logo for duckdice, but that's just me Cheesy

Thanks for sharing your experience on duckdice with you. Duckdice owners are doing updates each week and taking feedback from all users. I have experience some issues with chat on mobile(android) version of site. They are fixing it. We can see a bright future of the site Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
After playing for about two weeks I'll share my quick review: I like the site, it's quite smooth but I have been experiencing some troubles when opening it from a friend's computer on Safari (Macbook pro) Site and game won't load.
Apart from that and my total absence of any luck it's a nice dice site game and the community is building up pretty well.
Go try it and take advantage of the sign up bonus.

As I've already said, I would find another logo for duckdice, but that's just me Cheesy
Activity: 16
Jump to: