Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Rainbot 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 Wagering Contest 🎲 1%Edge 🎲 - page 169. (Read 118946 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
Congratulations to Wonderpet for making decent profit in this site.

@duckdice

Are you planning of adding more coins to gamble with on top of the 3 you have now?

Just checked Wonderpet's stats info and see that his profit at the time I write this post is only 0.04xx Seems that he was too greedy to make more profit but he just lost his previous winnings.

http://prntscr.com/e04gt1
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Is there any wagering requirement to get all this 120% bonus? Or may be other promo too? Since you did not said it on your giveaways thread or may be I dont see it there. Btw is this automatic or should we insert some code to active this bonus?

x25 wagering with 20% contribution from each bet, bonus validity period is 30 days, bonus assignment is manual and it is important for you not to spend your deposit until we will credit the bonus (otherwise system won't let to credit it)..I guess that's it.

https://duckdice.io/bonuses

25x from deposit need to wagered and only 20% count to contribution? If my.calculation is right, this will be as same as 100x wagered. Dont you think so? Becauae we need to 5 timies wagered initial amount then it count 100%, mean while your site offer only 20% contribution

There are many users who bet on 99%, in this scenario meeting wager requirements is not even challenging.

99% winning chance will always lose your balance with small amount everyday if you keep on autoplay with this strategy. Tried this before but in the end you are just losing your money slowly. There is no point of using this strategy. May be some strategy will work here. Lets find out it later, will soon join your site with this bonus. is there any way that i can check on my wagering progress?
Activity: 1338
Merit: 253
Is there any wagering requirement to get all this 120% bonus? Or may be other promo too? Since you did not said it on your giveaways thread or may be I dont see it there. Btw is this automatic or should we insert some code to active this bonus?

x25 wagering with 20% contribution from each bet, bonus validity period is 30 days, bonus assignment is manual and it is important for you not to spend your deposit until we will credit the bonus (otherwise system won't let to credit it)..I guess that's it.

25x from deposit need to wagered and only 20% count to contribution? If my.calculation is right, this will be as same as 100x wagered. Dont you think so? Becauae we need to 5 timies wagered initial amount then it count 100%, mean while your site offer only 20% contribution

It is 25*5=125X, which is more than 100X, difficult to redeem the bonus, even 100X is boring and easy to be busted.

there were many players who easily unlocked it with autoplay.

It isn't hard to unlock if you just don't play with too big amounts. If you rushing, then you wont unlock it mostly.

We had guys who unlocked 2BTC bonus
You can always contact us using the most convenient channel for you:

FACEBOOK
TWITTER

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

It is 25*5=125X, which is more than 100X, difficult to redeem the bonus, even 100X is boring and easy to be busted.

It isn't hard to unlock if you just don't play with too big amounts. If you rushing, then you wont unlock it mostly.

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
One of our members, Wonder, who won a pretty penny kindly shared this screenshot:

congratulations for Wonderpet for his winning and he make a big money. duckdice is a good sites and i hope i can win that money too. i think it is a good idea to add more coins so gamblers can have another option to playing games with different coins.

@duckdice

Are you planning of adding more coins to gamble with on top of the 3 you have now?

Yes, we plan to implement etherium and maybe some other, depends on user requests.
Merit: 564

@duckdice

One of our members, Wonder, who won a pretty penny kindly shared this screenshot:

Nice. Too bad it wasn't me  Grin

There are many users who bet on 99%, in this scenario meeting wager requirements is not even challenging.
legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373
<------

Hi there.

here are frequently asked questions about wagering for the bonus.
https://duckdice.io/faq#bonuswagering

Also, you need to post you username in this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/duckdiceio-120-deposit-bonus-50-reload-bonus-free-3000-doge-faucet-1722539 and the bonus will be manually credited by the support team. In my experience, the 3000 doge bonus was applied on my account within 24hrs.
legendary
Isn't it a reason for congratulations?
Awesome game, Wonderpet, you rock:)

Congrats Wonderpet. Just don't loose it
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Isn't it a reason for congratulations?
Awesome game, Wonderpet, you rock:)

Jump to: