Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Rainbot 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 Wagering Contest 🎲 1%Edge 🎲 - page 170. (Read 119089 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Is there any wagering requirement to get all this 120% bonus? Or may be other promo too? Since you did not said it on your giveaways thread or may be I dont see it there. Btw is this automatic or should we insert some code to active this bonus?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512
Isn't it a reason for congratulations?
Awesome game, Wonderpet, you rock:)

Congrats Wonderpet. Just don't loose it
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 1338
Merit: 253
Isn't it a reason for congratulations?
Awesome game, Wonderpet, you rock:)

Gonna test the mobile version to night. I play a lot on mobile so would be nice. Chat also now on mobile?

Animations that can turn of is nice. Looks nice, but sometimes you just want to roll as fast as possible Cheesy

How was your experience on mobile, really hope everything is working good Smiley

Mobile was alreqdy good but it's now even better. Gladly the chat is now also available on mobile. You need just some more mods. Chat is now full with beggars for rain.  Wink

you are right, once we will have stable 50+users online we will start recruiting mods
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
site looks good on mobile, admin should do more promotion for the site Cheesy

Gonna test the mobile version to night. I play a lot on mobile so would be nice. Chat also now on mobile?

Animations that can turn of is nice. Looks nice, but sometimes you just want to roll as fast as possible Cheesy

How was your experience on mobile, really hope everything is working good Smiley

Mobile was alreqdy good but it's now even better. Gladly the chat is now also available on mobile. You need just some more mods. Chat is now full with beggars for rain.  Wink

Great looking dice site for sure, at least using a unique looking design other than the copy-paste new dice ones. is the script also unique?

Of course we were checking the other dice games before developing ours but the the whole DuckDice site was built from scratch and we intend to enhance it and improve in various directions. This is the reason why we are always asking for a feedback.
Just play with 0.01 bonus from duckdice and it's fun to play there ( new environment dice like no other site )

Does the faucet amount increase if I wagered let say about 10 btc ?

Where to get an 0.01 bonus ??  Shocked

It was a special kind of bonus for contest participants:)
We've made a contest for our signature development and we liked all entries so we decided that beside choosing the winner we will give a bonus for every participants as a gratitude for their effort.
Here is a thread, we've posted it earlier here, but it was more than a week ago so no one remember about it anymore:)
Just play with 0.01 bonus from duckdice and it's fun to play there ( new environment dice like no other site )

Not yet, but it will be, we are developing our rank system alongside various achievements.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Great looking dice site for sure, at least using a unique looking design other than the copy-paste new dice ones. is the script also unique?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You have that bonus listed in your signature already...

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

As some of you already noticed based on all our dear members feedback DuckDice team made an update!

What's new:
now your game experience will be supplemented with accompanying sounds;
hotkeys;
for all those fast clickers and autobet lovers we've added a switcher for animation disabling;
in order to assure that everyone will be nice and friendly towards other members we conducted a small set of chat rules;
numerous user interface improvements has been made;
bugfixes – is there any update without "bugfixes" line in a change log? We don't want to break the standard as well;
and the last and the best part is that DuckDice is now fully optimised for mobile devices, so you can stay online wherever you are!

Update : Duckdice just update for Chat rules , Features option for betting (Animation,Hotkey,Sound).
And i think option to close chat window is also added in this update, just checked and found that this option is available which is quite nice to play without getting disturbed with trolls.  Grin

@OP do you guys gonna add investment feature in future?

actually close chat feature was added quiet some time ago, maybe icon is not very intuitive..

and regarding investment..we don't have it in our plans yet.
As some of you already noticed based on all our dear members feedback DuckDice team made an update!

What's new:
now your game experience will be supplemented with accompanying sounds;
hotkeys;
for all those fast clickers and autobet lovers we've added a switcher for animation disabling;
in order to assure that everyone will be nice and friendly towards other members we conducted a small set of chat rules;
numerous user interface improvements has been made;
bugfixes – is there any update without "bugfixes" line in a change log? We don't want to break the standard as well;
and the last and the best part is that DuckDice is now fully optimised for mobile devices, so you can stay online wherever you are!

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
Update : Duckdice just update for Chat rules , Features option for betting (Animation,Hotkey,Sound).
And i think option to close chat window is also added in this update, just checked and found that this option is available which is quite nice to play without getting disturbed with trolls.  Grin

@OP do you guys gonna add investment feature in future?
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
user name bilu122
user name bilu122
please reward
Post your username here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/duckdiceio-120-deposit-bonus-50-reload-bonus-free-3000-doge-faucet-1722539

Jump to: