Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Rainbot 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 Wagering Contest 🎲 1%Edge 🎲 - page 171. (Read 119123 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512
username : okadiputra

Username : MzMan
Please Reward

Guys, please go here
Hi there. You might want to join the Monthly Best Gambling Site for this month. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/monthly-best-gambling-site-january-1754436
Hope this helps.

As I mentioned in your games and rounds section, there was latency and the lack of option to increase bet on win. (currently the only option is on loss)
And also, I like a darker theme than the light one. Other sites, like bitvest and bitsler have the option to change the skin/theme.

Thank you for the link.
Regarding the latency, can you tell your country (or at least which part of the world are you from), please?
And about themes, soo, you are telling that you would enjoy more customization? What about profile features? Like avatars, friends, statuses and things like this, would you like those features to be available?

Friend list would be nice. I got personal nothing with avatars. Just keep it clean.

Like requested it would be a good option indeed to add increase on win.
Activity: 1338
Merit: 253
Hi there. You might want to join the Monthly Best Gambling Site for this month. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/monthly-best-gambling-site-january-1754436
Hope this helps.

As I mentioned in your games and rounds section, there was latency and the lack of option to increase bet on win. (currently the only option is on loss)
And also, I like a darker theme than the light one. Other sites, like bitvest and bitsler have the option to change the skin/theme.

Thank you for the link.
Regarding the latency, can you tell your country (or at least which part of the world are you from), please?
And about themes, soo, you are telling that you would enjoy more customization? What about profile features? Like avatars, friends, statuses and things like this, would you like those features to be available?
Activity: 1750
Merit: 373
<------
Hope this helps.

even ICO will be good...

like vdice.io they got good feedback and now started rolling

I can do the marketing for this

Thank you for the offer, we will think about this.
nice site, but maybe with a JP and/or weekly contest may bring more players

We want to make both, hopefully in the nearest future. Do you have any good examples for dice contests in mind?

I think you can start a sign camp to promote your site for a good reach...

just my opinion

When the sig campaign starts, count me in.  Grin

Promoting DuckDice all day long.

Of course!:)
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
even ICO will be good...

like vdice.io they got good feedback and now started rolling

I can do the marketing for this

just my opinion

When the sig campaign starts, count me in.  Grin

Promoting DuckDice all day long.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

just my opinion
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
Inver-Crypto
nice site, but maybe with a JP and/or weekly contest may bring more players

Congratulations to Wonderpet with the lucky bet:)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
How often is the referral information being updated? I know there has been at least a deposit but nothing showed up.
I Guess bonus affiliate goes up to date for real time. Then offer from duckdice's 15% from the House Edge.

If it's real time I had to wait for admin to be back online to check it.

Hi,

yeah it should be real time and I can see that you have lots of referrals. Still nothing showed up in affiliate tab?

No I made a test user and deposit some and nothing showed up. Was with user Milan2015. Was just testing how fast it would show up.

Will check it ASAP.

Ok please. I have invest a little for advertisement and if nothing is showing up, it would be all for nothing.  Wink

Okay, here is the thing, you have about 90 refs but so far none of them made a deposit, therefore no affiliate commission has been credited.
Your user Milan2015 hasn't become your referral,  it is forbidden for affiliate to create his own refs, therefore our system forbade your test user to be attached to you.

Hope your refs will start betting on their deposits soon. Have you mentioned that we have generous deposit bonuses in your ad?Smiley

Ok that's clear. Let's hope they gonna play big.
How often is the referral information being updated? I know there has been at least a deposit but nothing showed up.
I Guess bonus affiliate goes up to date for real time. Then offer from duckdice's 15% from the House Edge.

Hi,

yeah it should be real time and I can see that you have lots of referrals. Still nothing showed up in affiliate tab?

No I made a test user and deposit some and nothing showed up. Was with user Milan2015. Was just testing how fast it would show up.

Will check it ASAP.

Ok please. I have invest a little for advertisement and if nothing is showing up, it would be all for nothing.  Wink

Okay, here is the thing, you have about 90 refs but so far none of them made a deposit, therefore no affiliate commission has been credited.
Your user Milan2015 hasn't become your referral,  it is forbidden for affiliate to create his own refs, therefore our system forbade your test user to be attached to you.

Hope your refs will start betting on their deposits soon. Have you mentioned that we have generous deposit bonuses in your ad?Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com

Hi,

I think its probably because for some affiliates it doesn't go by the URL but it goes by the cookie. I know sometimes that if a user visits a site a few days prior AND then click on your affiliate link and signs up and starts betting, the credit will go to the default account where its creditted to the users first visit.

Many affiliate programs work this day actually.

Hi,

Will check it ASAP.

Hi,

Will check it ASAP.

Hi,

Hi,

Jump to: