Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Rainbot 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 Wagering Contest 🎲 1%Edge 🎲 - page 187. (Read 119150 times)

Activity: 1338
Merit: 253
Thanks everyone for a feedback, we will work on your suggestions/complains!
Regarding "site loads too long", please, specify your country and we will check why it is so, cause on our end it's really fast now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Minutes left until next request:
01:22

wut?
this 2 faucet
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I have just signed up on your website and i must confess that it is well designed but can you give me the link to the faucet because i can not see that on your website.

the faucet is in the middle of the betting box just below the roll button and besides the withdraw and deposit buttons.
Thank you for your response, i have received the free coin from the faucet, you just saved me some minutes of searching.
I wish all players best of luck even as i wish myself.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I have just signed up on your website and i must confess that it is well designed but can you give me the link to the faucet because i can not see that on your website.

the faucet is in the middle of the betting box just below the roll button and besides the withdraw and deposit buttons.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 812
the design is very simple and i like it but the site loads too long maybe try to make it fast coz most users don't want to wait longer than any other dice sites. roll speed is kinda good, i like it too. how much is the minimum withdrawal for BTC, LTC and doge?
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
yeah new game, I would see it now hopefully it's fun
legendary
Activity: 1078
What do you mean by adding new cryptocurrencies? Do you mean that you will implement some new alt coin on your site? Not usual altcoin? if this is what you think may be you should think twice because not all altcoin will be pumped. And if you are not think that way? What is the different between your site to other site?

And btw i have some problem log in to your site though, it really takes time just to finish up loading to your site
Pages:
Jump to: