Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Rainbot 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 Wagering Contest 🎲 1%Edge 🎲 - page 178. (Read 119123 times)

Activity: 1338
Merit: 253
Quote from: s1lverbox =topic=1676313

Yes, we've made a release!

Introducing our new chat, hope you will like it!
Looking forward to your feedback:)
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
Weird, in middle of the game without notice.

Edit:

Admin seems to update site with new features on chat. This is very good sign, also admin is very supportive.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
hey give me bonus 3000 Doge
my nickname - DoRicH
thanks
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Username: saloonpas
Deposit Amount: 0.91233919 LTC

Thanks
hey,

my username is s1lverbox

i did deposit 0.01BTC  

thank you

Edit:

If you can adjust speed manually that would be cool. as of now speed is good but on many sites speed user can adjust himself.

Your bonus has been credited, have fun.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
hey,

my username is s1lverbox

i did deposit 0.01BTC  

thank you

Edit:

If you can adjust speed manually that would be cool. as of now speed is good but on many sites speed user can adjust himself.

My bonus of 3000 Dogecoins had disappeared. I did not made any bet yet.  The site say that my bonus expired mid of Febbruary 2017. But it just disappeared a few hours ago. This is a very costly mistake U make to players. I don't see you make the mistakes the other way around - that is the coins credited towards the player. Overall, duckdice.io is a SCAM site.  Cry

dude, just say tell your username and we will assign bonus again. You probably cancelled it accidentally, many users did the same and we just credited their bonus once more.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
My bonus of 3000 Dogecoins had disappeared. I did not made any bet yet.  The site say that my bonus expired mid of Febbruary 2017. But it just disappeared a few hours ago. This is a very costly mistake U make to players. I don't see you make the mistakes the other way around - that is the coins credited towards the player. Overall, duckdice.io is a SCAM site.  Cry
Attention attention Cool

Congratulation to all those Deposit Bonus winners!

You are the luckiest guys in this thread cause starting from today Bonus rates are:
First Deposit Bonus - 120%
Reload - 50%

Good luck to clear that Bonus and get yourself a great New Year present:)

Don't forget to check all the rules here and here
Username: speedy
Deposit Amount: 0.2 BTC

Thanks

Congratulation, with 0.6 BTC win!
Hope you enjoyed our Bonus Smiley

Yes, I totally enjoyed it - a nice Christmas gift  Smiley

I even started a Twitter campaign at your behave and my cost, hoping to earn and some affiliate commission as well Cheesy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/duckdiceio-twitter-contest-10-mbtc-on-2nd-jan-2017-1725834

Also spammed some facebook friends and sharing my 'strategy' to clear the bonus.

Merry Christmas!

We are damn glad to hear that:)
However your affiliates (beside the one who already claimed his Bonus) will be slightly less lucky than you were since we are planning to make Bonus amount a bit lower. Will make an announcement soon.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

Thanks

Yes, I totally enjoyed it - a nice Christmas gift  Smiley

I even started a Twitter campaign at your behave and my cost, hoping to earn and some affiliate commission as well Cheesy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/duckdiceio-twitter-contest-10-mbtc-on-2nd-jan-2017-1725834

Also spammed some facebook friends and sharing my 'strategy' to clear the bonus.

Merry Christmas!

Thanks

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
All bonuses has been assigned for today.
Next bonus assignment will be on Monday

Have a good weekend.

I'll try monday to get a bonus. Good game once again.
All bonuses has been assigned for today.
Next bonus assignment will be on Monday

Have a good weekend.

Even by this, bonus is @ 20% +EV over deposit. If you get lucky enough to make the turnover...
So I recommend you to a few friends Smiley

Thank you:)
Xinzark, 2 BTC deposit has been credited.

1. If you can handle more currencies than add them as much as you can, but i think most of the players will stick with bitcoin including me.

2. Built-in currency exchange will be great idea, i will suggest you guys to use shapeshift api for this.

Also got bonus however wagering requirement was really high. It seems you need to add flash betting too along with auto betting, speed of auto betting is really low.

Thank you for the feedback!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
Answer some of my questions as i still can't see much information at the bonus page. Other sites have a dedicated page explaining the bonus rules
As i am interested in depositing in your site, i don't want to face rules issue afterwards like DogeDigital

1. Are these bonus rules final for at least next 7 days ? : http://imgur.com/a/Pjiag
2. In how many days we have to complete the wagering requirement ?
3. Maximum bonus size which is 2 btc at the moment includes the deposit amount or it is just the additional bonus we are getting on top of our deposit
4. Are there anything else which is kept hidden ?

Here is a current set of rules (if any changes we will notify you here in advance), hopefully they are clear:
Deposit Bonus rules:
Maximum bonus size: 2 BTC.
Minimum deposit amount: 0.01 BTC.
To claim bonus your balance must be greater or equal to deposit amount.
Deposit Bonus will be applied manually by our support team AFTER your request. Your bonus assignment may take up to 12 hours.
In order to claim your Bonus you need to make a request:
- post your username and deposit amount in our Bitcoin Talk thread;
- post your deposit amount in the site chat (use @admin, for faster answer).
- write us an email to [email protected].
Your Bonus will be applied as soon as possible and must be wagered 45 times to became a part of your balance.
Your balance will be locked while bonus is active. You may cancel bonus at anytime.

And some parts of our FAQ
How does Bonus wagering works?
Bonus wagering contribution depends on a game chance and equals to 100% minus chance. It means that:

at chance 10% wagering contribution is 90%;
at chance 50% wagering contribution is 50%;
at chance 90% wagering contribution is 10% and so on.

Can I claim a Deposit Bonus and withdraw my deposit?
No, you may not. Until your Bonus amount is locked you cannot make a withdrawal. You can make a deposit.

Giveaway rules:
Your accounts on Bitcoin Talk or Facebook should be at least 3 months old. Only one entry per person is allowed.
Your Bonus will be applied as soon as possible and must be wagered 10 times to became a part of your balance.
Same wagering rules applies here

So answers to your questions:
1. Please read rules above and check them once again on the site.
2. 30 days.
3. 2BTC is maximum Bonus size (so if you will deposit 1 we will assign you 2 more).
4. No (believe it or not we did not wanted any misunderstanding from the very beginning). The only thing that may be a bit unclear is that you need to keep your deposit untouched until your bonus request will be processed by administration. This is because we have a manual processing, we are implementing automatic Bonus processing at the moment, so will be available soon.

Anything else?

Even by this, bonus is @ 20% +EV over deposit. If you get lucky enough to make the turnover...
So I recommend you to a few friends Smiley
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
hi i am new...my user name is : saintz006. Thanks
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hi there,

I would like to claim the signup bonus

Username = Qwiner

Thank you!