Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Rakeback 🎲 Races 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Deposit Bonus 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 - page 110. (Read 119412 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 16
My acc:vanbinh8888
1K4sE7TvqCjQSkT5oPTarwwtMPp55GqS7v
I like this game
my account :longvan2222
good luck everyone

why do you guys typing your usernames here, is there any giveaway going on or you both of you guys spamming for no reason. seems you both of have same signature .
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
My acc:vanbinh8888
1K4sE7TvqCjQSkT5oPTarwwtMPp55GqS7v
Activity: 14
I like this game
my account :longvan2222
good luck everyone
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Not very impressed with your withdrawal... I pay you .0006 BTC in fees for quick transaction, then you pay a total of .0002712 BTC in fees and 12hrs latter I'm still waiting for conformation. This just

sucks guy's your minimum withdrawal fee is .0003 BTC. It looks like your skimming fees .......please explain

Cheers Jon  Angry

Hey, well we are sorry that your withdrawal got stuck, but BitcoinTalk community members described how it works in the most detailed way.

It is true that fee that you paid and the actual fee may vary, sometime user paid more than actual fee, sometimes less and in such cases DuckDice covers the difference. I can assure that DuckDice has no intention of keeping pennies on fee differences.

Can you please tell your DuckDice username?

Duckrat
I won't be back, there are plenty of other dice sites. I've only given you my username so you can check and see that I'm being truthful

Cheers Jon  Kiss off

Actually this does not matter that much as long as your money is paid off so it nay be not a big problem here. Is that fee really too much for you? I believe every site will.have this thing too if you check on their transaction, this is pretty common thing that every site do because not all site going to recover every single transaction that they have

It does a matter, especially if we want to get the money quickly. When we pay higher fees means that we want to get faster transaction, that's the main problem here. It is not about too much or too less, please read it his whole post.
He was paying for 60k satoshi because he wanted for faster transaction, but in fact his withdrawal only has 27k satoshi fee which made the transaction is not what he expected (to be fast).

But this is really common things on transaction fee on every site too. Some of them even put a lower fee instead of higher fee,  I think it does not really matter as long as your money will be on your wallet. I always put my withdrawal on highest fee but in the end my money will be processed around 6-12 hours so I think it is just fine
Activity: 1338
Merit: 253
Hey guys,

since you were discussing altcoins here, wanted to share our plans with you.
We are currently working on Monero integration, we've stumble upon some difficulties and cannot give any certain estimate for release date, though.

And as before we are ready to add new coins by user requests (unknown coins with will low volume will not be added).
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Not very impressed with your withdrawal... I pay you .0006 BTC in fees for quick transaction, then you pay a total of .0002712 BTC in fees and 12hrs latter I'm still waiting for conformation. This just

sucks guy's your minimum withdrawal fee is .0003 BTC. It looks like your skimming fees .......please explain

Cheers Jon  Angry

Hey, well we are sorry that your withdrawal got stuck, but BitcoinTalk community members described how it works in the most detailed way.

It is true that fee that you paid and the actual fee may vary, sometime user paid more than actual fee, sometimes less and in such cases DuckDice covers the difference. I can assure that DuckDice has no intention of keeping pennies on fee differences.

Duckrat
I won't be back, there are plenty of other dice sites. I've only given you my username so you can check and see that I'm being truthful

Cheers Jon  Kiss off

Actually this does not matter that much as long as your money is paid off so it nay be not a big problem here. Is that fee really too much for you? I believe every site will.have this thing too if you check on their transaction, this is pretty common thing that every site do because not all site going to recover every single transaction that they have

It does a matter, especially if we want to get the money quickly. When we pay higher fees means that we want to get faster transaction, that's the main problem here. It is not about too much or too less, please read it his whole post.
He was paying for 60k satoshi because he wanted for faster transaction, but in fact his withdrawal only has 27k satoshi fee which made the transaction is not what he expected (to be fast).

These days it should be common sense not to make any withdraws unless you can afford to pay the $5-10 withdraw fee.

That is why you should batch your withdraws and make 1 large withdraw rather than 10 small withdraws.

Sites like Bittrex charge 0.001 which is about $7.50 per withdaw. Others are smaller but usually at least half of that so about $3-4 per withdraw.

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

Cheers Jon  Angry

Duckrat

Cheers Jon  Kiss off

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

Cheers Jon  Angry

Duckrat

Cheers Jon  Kiss off

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
it would be good if you added 1337 coin , ember coin , B3 coin , etc....

Are those really good coins to be added on a gambling site? I have only heard about 1337 coin but as I know it has so low volume and I think it wont worth to add as there might be only small numbers of people who are going to gamble with that altcoins. Better to stick on the most popular altcoins such as ETH, LTC, XMR, etc.

he chose some real crapy coins,you can check them out at coinwarz,the market caps are low
think there wil lbe not much demand outside of the top ten most popular gambling currencies
if you catch the trend,like the early ETH adopter sites,you can get many new players
other than that-have a look at crypto-games and their choice of coins,IMHO the ones needed are all there
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

Are those really good coins to be added on a gambling site? I have only heard about 1337 coin but as I know it has so low volume and I think it wont worth to add as there might be only small numbers of people who are going to gamble with that altcoins. Better to stick on the most popular altcoins such as ETH, LTC, XMR, etc.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 515
No. No one cares about the shitcoins that you have invested in. The only coin that should primarely be the backbone of all gambling sites is only bitcoin. It's just that simple.
If you think that any other coins is good for a gambling site, think twice about that.

I have many site having other coins than bitcoin. Justdice is a perfect example of the site of what i am talking about. The site used to be running on btc but since past few years clam is the only coin the site is running on.

Yes, I do know that.

However, see what happened to just-dice. They were once the biggest gambling site out there (maybe second after primedice), but after they changed to CLAMs (for good reasons), the site has declined in volume and popularity.

Also, the just-dice situation was very different from this website. They needed to change because the bankroll became too big. The quoted user just posted random coins that no one ever heard from, and in which he probably has invested himself.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
No. No one cares about the shitcoins that you have invested in. The only coin that should primarely be the backbone of all gambling sites is only bitcoin. It's just that simple.
If you think that any other coins is good for a gambling site, think twice about that.

I have many site having other coins than bitcoin. Justdice is a perfect example of the site of what i am talking about. The site used to be running on btc but since past few years clam is the only coin the site is running on.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

It would be one thing if he suggested something like LTC, ETH, ZEC, ZCL, ETC

Even something like XMR or XRP would of been better.

However I have actually never ever heard of these coins before.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 515
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 1338
Merit: 253

Cheers Jon  Angry

Duckrat

Cheers Jon  Kiss off

We don't doubt that you are telling the truth, just trying to assure you that we are not skimming fees. You only had 1 transaction and you were unlucky with long processing, if you would use DuckDice more often you would've noticed that some of your real withdrawal fees are higher than what you've paid.
Either way, we are sorry for your bad experience with DuckDice and wish you good luck in whatever dice you will choose for yourself.

Cheers
Activity: 11
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
Duckrat

Cheers Jon  Kiss off
There is nothing to get pissed off in my opinion,yes there is a fee difference from what you wanted but that is the case with all or most of the exchanges too let alone gambling sites,they will charge you a fee but that is not the one going through and if you start boycotting sites for this even though the mod tried to help you with the case,then you will be jumping from all the sites. Tongue Grin
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

Cheers Jon  Angry

Duckrat

Cheers Jon  Kiss off

You know that 'problem' is on almost every dicesite.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

Cheers Jon  Angry

Duckrat

Cheers Jon  Kiss off
Jump to: