Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Rakeback 🎲 Races 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Deposit Bonus 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 - page 112. (Read 119412 times)

Activity: 1338
Merit: 253
whom have I offended? screen show

We will not publish pictures of cursing words but here is a link to one of the cases:
https://i.gyazo.com/ba649e02c6fadf77a97b374c6fcc9c75.png
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
whom have I offended? screen show
Blocked account otysesawa92 for no reason - support is silent Huh

No reason??? You were cursing in chat and offensive to other members!

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
i think you should change your signature, as we know no deposit bonus or sign up bonus.  

-madoras-
Maybe you missed that part but this is the publicly proven duckdice scam and they do not care if they commit the criminal offense of false representation with their false advertisement in their signature!

They are not willing to introduce a fair deposit bonus at least confirms that the sole intent of their previous 100% house edge bonus system was to defraud customers and not to give something back to the players!
Activity: 58
Blocked account otysesawa92 for no reason - support is silent Huh
Activity: 35
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I love DuckDice. I have been using it for a little while now. Although have not made any Bitcoins yet but it has a really present user interface. Keep up with the good work.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
thats a pretty impressive new autobet speed you got there
well done admin and duckdice stuff!
I was pleasantly surprised with it,thought it was a glitch on my end,somehow at first
now players can go through their systems much faster and try many more new things
You will see 5 bets per second in "My Bets" tab.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 373
<------
Dear DuckDice members, we are happy to introduce new speed for Auto mode!
Many of you requested more bets per second and we are proud to say that our bets speed is now one of
the highest available among all Dice games,
just go to DuckDice and check yourself!

Wow auto roll is like a flash,.good job admins,.thanks for always making the best for our users.

How many bets per second?
Activity: 14
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Many of you requested more bets per second and we are proud to say that our bets speed is now one of

Does autobot depend on each country of us? If our country near to the server then it will have fastest speed but if it is out of the zone, the speed will be the same. Am I right? So it does not really matter since you got many players that come from differents country right? Until now I just saw that bitsler have the fastest one because of the flash mode, I am not trying to promote bitsler here but I just wondering why you can claim you have the fastest roll here. No offend here

Flash mode, is it still available at bitsler? I think it has been removed as I did not see it again when I was there some time ago. Even if the feature is still available then you cant compare it to normal autobet. You should compare it apple to apple, so if you want to compare between bitsler and duckdice then take the same regular/normal autobet system.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Does autobot depend on each country of us? If our country near to the server then it will have fastest speed but if it is out of the zone, the speed will be the same. Am I right? So it does not really matter since you got many players that come from differents country right? Until now I just saw that bitsler have the fastest one because of the flash mode, I am not trying to promote bitsler here but I just wondering why you can claim you have the fastest roll here. No offend here

Well if im reading right he only says its one of the highest and I can agree with that Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

Activity: 508
Merit: 101
EXMR
It would be great if a few more options were added in auto mode. Like stop when reached on certain profit. Also do you offer live stats per session? It will be great if you offer current session stats.
it has a live stat per session you can reset your current session and start a new one,.go to your username,click statistics and select current session.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
It would be great if a few more options were added in auto mode. Like stop when reached on certain profit. Also do you offer live stats per session? It will be great if you offer current session stats.
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
EXMR

Wow auto roll is like a flash,.good job admins,.thanks for always making the best for our users.

Aaand it has been resolved  Cheesy
yeah i know that, my friend have pending 7 hours etherium deposit..  Shocked

Everything has been processed already. Your friend need to win big with this deposit:)
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Aaand it has been resolved  Cheesy
yeah i know that, my friend have pending 7 hours etherium deposit..  Shocked
Jump to: