Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Rakeback 🎲 Races 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Deposit Bonus 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 - page 115. (Read 119412 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 373
<------
Happy to hear DUCKDICE has started wagering contest, Any possible chances in the future to increase the number of prizes.

Thanks
I think its very posible,. site had been so very generous to their users,.and besides weekly and monthly wagering contest are on the line up,.hope they also increase the number of winners like a consolation prize for top 4 to top 10.

This would not make sense given the average number of people who is betting everyday. Most of the time, 100 and rewarding 10 out of them, "daily".

O.T.

More than 100 players online at the same time, lol. I take pride to have been part of it's growth. Reminiscing the time when there are only 10 people online, and 3 of those are admin. Lol

Left Stan a pm as I was told. Didn't get a response yet.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
After soo many scam accusations on duckdice, I still se people depositing money on their website. Well I don't know much about the scam but the people who have given him negative trust are the most trusted people in this forum. So I would probably stay away from duckdice
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Happy to hear DUCKDICE has started wagering contest, Any possible chances in the future to increase the number of prizes.

Thanks
I think its very posible,. site had been so very generous to their users,.and besides weekly and monthly wagering contest are on the line up,.hope they also increase the number of winners like a consolation prize for top 4 to top 10.

I dont think there will be more prizes for the daily wagering contest. Based on the recent 3rd prize which is 0.0025btc, so how much will be the prizes for 4-10th places? It wont be good enough for wagering contest IMO unless they give it for the weekly/monthly contest with higher prizepool.
Afaik it is the first daily wagering contest I have ever seen on this dice game industry. It might attract more players to play in daily basis but surely whales might come on the last minutes to take over the top 3 players.
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
EXMR

Thanks
Activity: 162
Merit: 16

Thanks
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Grats team for this amazing contest added in site. Good luck Ducks Smiley
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
EXMR
Its nice to see a Daily wagering Contest on Duckdice.io.Good job Admins.You are really awesome in making players happy.
Keep up the good works and more powers to duckdice.Longlive Duckdice.io
Activity: 1338
Merit: 253

Introducing DuckDice Most Wagering Contest!

Rules

Daily wagering contest starts at 0:00 UTC each day and ends at 23:59 UTC on the same day. Three users who'll wager the most will receive a reward.

Prize pool:

Winner of contest will receive 0.01 BTC;
Second place will receive 0.005 BTC;
Third place will receive 0.0025 BTC.

Common rules:

The reward will be credited to winners game balance;
You can wager in any currency, they all will be brought to a common value in BTC;
In case of more than 1 user will have exactly the same wager amount reward will be given to one who has less bets;
DuckDice reserves the right to change any rules and conditions at its sole discretion and without prior notice;
DuckDice reserves the right to discontinue contest at any time and without prior notice.

PARTICIPATION IS FULLY AUTOMATED!

Good luck and have fun!
<------
And issue has been resolved, everyone can access their accounts now, sorry for the inconveniences!

Pls look into my issue. The person who was sending me answers via support mail is not informative at all.

Hello, yes, an issue with referral program, our q&a is checking everything, just contact admin Stan directly somewhere during the week, please.

Stan wasn't Online this past few days but I will try to contact him when I see him up. Is he the one in control of your Facebook page?

Just pm him, maybe he isn't in ENG chat but he is also in a chatbox you can't see ;-)

I see. Alrighty, you know I've been trying to get a clear answer for a few days now but I'll leave Stan a pm. Thanks
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512
And issue has been resolved, everyone can access their accounts now, sorry for the inconveniences!

Pls look into my issue. The person who was sending me answers via support mail is not informative at all.

Hello, yes, an issue with referral program, our q&a is checking everything, just contact admin Stan directly somewhere during the week, please.

Stan wasn't Online this past few days but I will try to contact him when I see him up. Is he the one in control of your Facebook page?

Just pm him, maybe he isn't in ENG chat but he is also in a chatbox you can't see ;-)
<------

Dear, bladescarr, we've made an internal investigation but we cannot verify what you are saying, we will assist you in any way in order to make everything clear for you.

Here is official DuckDice answer to an incident:

DuckDice username bladescarr, transactions

deposit                                       0.03105992 on 2017-09-27 about 10pm
withdrawal                                   0.0067    three hours later
balance AFTER withdrawal      0.00293647.

With an approve from bladescarr we will post txid's as well.

So accoount are minus to 0.00963647. Three bets 0.06 is 0.18, we are sorry but this account has never had such funds. Total wager amount is 0.249521 – this is a volume for all over 8000 bets bladescarr has made. Everyone can check user stats by typing /user bladescarr in a public chat, then you can click on a username.

This account has never placed a bet with amount 0.06 as well, such bets will appear in high roller tab and will trigger notifications to all chats.

With bladesacrr permission, or in case bladescarr will still proceed with allegations, DuckDice will post here FULL BET HISTORY, each bet can be verified to be provably fair, log also has all timestamps, and all players will see what strategy has been used.

Here is .csv file (simple text file you can open it with nearly anything) of Bladescarr's user bet history for all bet with bet amount over 0.006:

Bet History Download

You can check every bet with any tool you like and you also can see bet info by typing to any chat on DuckDice command /bet betIdFromTheFirstColum

Dear all, DuckDice had issues with bonuses, and we made amends. BUT YOU WILL NEVER FOUND US SHADY WITH BETS, PAYOUTS AND PROVABLY FAIR, WE DO NOT HAVE ANY TOOLS FOR MANIPULATING ANYONES BET. DuckDice is 100% FAIR GAME and everyone can check it himself.

<------

Hello guys, we are having at the that may cause your account to appear blocked, our team is working on an issue and it will be resolved ASAP.
Sorry for the inconveniences.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
I feel like I was just recently scammed for all the BTC that I had deposited into DuckDice.

This is the situation and the message that I sent to DuckDice Support:

"Hello, I recently joined DuckDice (just yesterday), but I have encountered an error or something that stole pretty much all of my BTC.

Now that I see that there is a slot for attachments, I really wish I took a screenshot, but I will just try to explain instead.

I was betting around 10 Satoshis to 10000 Satoshis, and In a single bet the abosulute MAXIMUM that I would lose would potentially be 0.001 BTC, Of course depending on many different factors.

But then suddenly I lost 0.06 BTC on a single bet! Three times in a row!

How did this happen!?

It was on auto bet and the bot was playing by itself. Everything was running perfectly smooth for an hour or so, and then I just left it to run for awhile.

When I returned, no more than 2 hours later, it had completely run out of funds, and the 3 most recent losses were for 0.06 BTC each.

What? How?!

Please please get my Bitcoin back! I feel completely cheated and I just dont understand how this possibly could have happened. There was absolutely no possible way that it should have lost that much from a single bet! Let alone three times in a row!

None of the parameters were set high enough for that to possibly happen. It was not set high enough to allow bets of that size, so I have absolutely no idea why or how it chose to bet 0.06 BTC in a single bet. Three times in a row.

Please get my BTC back! I should receive 0.18 BTC. That is how much I had originally until the auto-bet decided to use it all without my permission.

I did not allow the auto-bet to issue bets of that high amount. I am completely confused and I feel absolutely cheated. There was no possible way that it should have been betting 0.00001000 BTC for over an hour, and then suddenly issue three bets of 0.06 BTC.

Please help! Thank you so much!"

Unfortunately, no replies at all.

I feel horrible. I lost all my BTC that I had deposited within seconds of a rogue auto-bet bot.   Cry
If you play at the publicly proven duckdice scam, what exactly do you expect?

Google duckdice + scam simply would have avoided your fiasco!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512
I feel like I was just recently scammed for all the BTC that I had deposited into DuckDice.

"Hello, I recently joined DuckDice (just yesterday), but I have encountered an error or something that stole pretty much all of my BTC.

Now that I see that there is a slot for attachments, I really wish I took a screenshot, but I will just try to explain instead.

I was betting around 10 Satoshis to 10000 Satoshis, and In a single bet the abosulute MAXIMUM that I would lose would potentially be 0.001 BTC, Of course depending on many different factors.

How did this happen!?

It was on auto bet and the bot was playing by itself. Everything was running perfectly smooth for an hour or so, and then I just left it to run for awhile.

When I returned, no more than 2 hours later, it had completely run out of funds, and the 3 most recent losses were for 0.06 BTC each.

What? How?!

Please please get my Bitcoin back! I feel completely cheated and I just dont understand how this possibly could have happened. There was absolutely no possible way that it should have lost that much from a single bet! Let alone three times in a row!

None of the parameters were set high enough for that to possibly happen. It was not set high enough to allow bets of that size, so I have absolutely no idea why or how it chose to bet 0.06 BTC in a single bet. Three times in a row.

Please get my BTC back! I should receive 0.18 BTC. That is how much I had originally until the auto-bet decided to use it all without my permission.

I did not allow the auto-bet to issue bets of that high amount. I am completely confused and I feel absolutely cheated. There was no possible way that it should have been betting 0.00001000 BTC for over an hour, and then suddenly issue three bets of 0.06 BTC.

I feel horrible. I lost all my BTC that I had deposited within seconds of a rogue auto-bet bot.   Cry

From your post I don't see any reason why you should be granted a refund.

You said you lost 3 times in a row? How is the site cheating you exactly?

Did you martgineale? Where you keep doubling your bet until you win and then reset? If so then thats a very bad strategy and usually leads to complete account losses.

Because I wasnt betting anywhere near that amount.

But yes, I was using the web auto bet, and the settings were just a simple 0.0001 BTC at a 65% chance.

Win multiplier 1. Loss multiplier 1.

There was no possible way that it should have suddenly - by itself - switched to 0.06 BTC bets, when it was running stably for over an hour at 0.0001 BTC bets.

I did not change the settings. I did not authorize bets of that size, etc.

The bot somehow did it by itself.

And now it has been pointed out to me that the bet losses arent even showing up in the High Roller tab, so where did the BTC go?  I dont have it, and apparently DuckDice doesn't have it

Were you by any chance using the computer while it was autobetting?

I am wondering if you maybe accidently hit a "Hotkey" and you multipled your bet, you can do this by hitting the key "S".

These hotkeys should be disabled by default however.

Another thing to check is, check if someone made a withdraw of the 0.06BTC? Maybe your computer got hacked and someone login into your account and withdrew your entire account balance, since its not showing up on the high roller tab.

Doesn't look like a hotkey to me. You cant get to 0.06 doubling from 0.0001 .
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

How did this happen!?

What? How?!

Did you martgineale? Where you keep doubling your bet until you win and then reset? If so then thats a very bad strategy and usually leads to complete account losses.

But yes, I was using the web auto bet, and the settings were just a simple 0.0001 BTC at a 65% chance.

There was no possible way that it should have suddenly - by itself - switched to 0.06 BTC bets, when it was running stably for over an hour at 0.0001 BTC bets.

And now it has been pointed out to me that the bet losses arent even showing up in the High Roller tab, so where did the BTC go?  I dont have it, and apparently DuckDice doesn't have it

I am wondering if you maybe accidently hit a "Hotkey" and you multipled your bet, you can do this by hitting the key "S".

Another thing to check is, check if someone made a withdraw of the 0.06BTC? Maybe your computer got hacked and someone login into your account and withdrew your entire account balance, since its not showing up on the high roller tab.

No there were no hotkeys activated, and there was no withdrawal

I am honestly so baffled how this happened. maybe it was some super elaborate hack or something.

Thanks for the suggestions and the help. Unfortunately, I am most likely not going to get a refund since it seems that DuckDice is not at fault.

IDK. It just seems unexplained to me.

I guess the only way that I could end up recovering my BTC is if DuckDice decided to compensate me out of kindness, but I sorta doubt that, haha

Thanks for the help

So what happened exactly? Did someone hack into your account and withdraw the 0.06BTC while you were still betting on the site?

You might have some malware installed or your email might be compromised.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

How did this happen!?

What? How?!

No there were no hotkeys activated, and there was no withdrawal

I am honestly so baffled how this happened. maybe it was some super elaborate hack or something.

Thanks for the suggestions and the help. Unfortunately, I am most likely not going to get a refund since it seems that DuckDice is not at fault.

IDK. It just seems unexplained to me.

I guess the only way that I could end up recovering my BTC is if DuckDice decided to compensate me out of kindness, but I sorta doubt that, haha

Thanks for the help
Jump to: