Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Rakeback 🎲 Races 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Deposit Bonus 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 - page 121. (Read 119412 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
Congratulations for our 2 new vips on the site: samiest and valfar!!

Well deserved guys!! Smiley
Publicly proven scams often have faked high rollers to mislead the community to join!  Cheesy

The only real high roller Ozafejyw782 got instantly scammed and therefore it is very unlikely that other high rollers will follow, especially as this scam has no bonuses since.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
lets get high!

really cool to see these new high rollers in the site. just ignore the troll with his non sense post lol Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

You got red feedback because you go on about an issue wich is resolved....
According to the publicly stated and applicable laws on the earth, if you owe someone 8.76 BTC and give him only 2 BTC then this issue is not resolved!

...to get money for yourself.
If you want to give red feedback because someone wants his service compensated, then you have to give red feedback to almost everyone including yourself! Cheesy

Your red feedback is a misuse of the system: "Negative - You were scammed or you strongly believe that this person is a scammer."

Apply for publicly announced donations is never, ever a scam on the earth!

Has nothing to do with the case itself or my logic.
As the publicly stated laws do not confirm your claim that 2 BTC is resolved, it must be your "logic"!

If you read the duckdice topic i didnt even get involved in the whole discussion.
Maybe that is the reason why your statements are false and misleading?

You need to get involved intensively to assess legal cases properly. That is why it is so time consuming!

If you really think you have such a strong case why nobody supports you?
Ask those who claim case is solved while Duckdice owes Ozafejyw782 6.76 BTC?

Ask those who claim Ozafejyw782 is happy while he claims that the case is half resolved?

Ask yourself? You false and misleading claimed that victim is satisfied, so you should know why you did this!

and why going on posting while you can see there is nothing more to get?
I can not see what the future will bring, otherwise I would be already millionaire.
+4.25 BTC Profit successfully withdrew by Samiest!
Congratulations with a good win!

Wow nice one Samiest!! Congrats with the big win Cheesy
Activity: 1338
Merit: 253
+4.25 BTC Profit successfully withdrew by Samiest!
Congratulations with a good win!

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
To make it clear to those who cannot understand the case, player only deposit 2 BTC, his balance was 2 BTC before claiming the bonus, the bonus come with terms and conditions, player did not complete the requirement and thus any winning while bonus is active cannot be counted as player profit. Game-protect simply don't understand about HOW THE BONUS WORK, we should just ignore the nonsense comments.

Yes, I really understand what you are saying here and I am just trying to explain it to him but in the end I juat wasting my time on quoting his words which does not make sense at all. At this thing is not even his problem yet he keeps giving complaint about everything without even think about it

Exactly, his words does not make any sense at all. I have no idea why he keeps giving complaints without even think about it.  Grin Anyway, good move for ignoring his words.  Grin
Activity: 1
To make it clear to those who cannot understand the case, player only deposit 2 BTC, his balance was 2 BTC before claiming the bonus, the bonus come with terms and conditions, player did not complete the requirement and thus any winning while bonus is active cannot be counted as player profit. Game-protect simply don't understand about HOW THE BONUS WORK, we should just ignore the nonsense comments.

Yes, I really understand what you are saying here and I am just trying to explain it to him but in the end I juat wasting my time on quoting his words which does not make sense at all. At this thing is not even his problem yet he keeps giving complaint about everything without even think about it
To those who understood, please answer my questions:

How was he able to use the bonus to get the profit while Duckdice's bonus rules stated "Bonus must be wagered 55x to became a part of your balance." Huh

His balance was 4.4 BTC, how do you determine that he played only with the 2.4 BTC bonus?

And after he won some BTC, how do you determine that he did not play with his winnings and not with his 2 BTC deposit, but only with the the 2.4 BTC bonus?

Was his account balance separated in 2 BTC deposit | 2.4 BTC bonus | 5 BTC winnings and the bets were reduced from the 2.4 BTC bonus?

Why can the trolls not answer these simple questions?
What exactly are you trying to achieve here, game-protect?

Trying to prey on every site that had made a mistake.

I assume he is trying to catch as much attention as he can to get duckdice pay him too, for meddling perhaps and backing up the complain.
Please quote where I call out mistakes?
Activity: 3
Activity: 1764
Merit: 373
<------

Yup. And you quoting his post will just benefit him or help him in his goal in harassing the Duckdice team.

They just keep reacting to get posts for the signature campaign.

LoL. Same for me.

Anyways dre, anything we can look forward to soon? Like a new promotion or event?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

Yup. And you quoting his post will just benefit him or help him in his goal in harassing the Duckdice team.

They just keep reacting to get posts for the signature campaign.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 373
<------

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Yeah both of them is wrong...
Can you please explain why it is wrong to use a feature offered by a gambling site?

This is no wrong about using this feature. I am just saying you are wrong after everything has passed and fixed

...and OP already fix this by sending his initial balance back.
According to your brainology, if you have a claim of 8.76 BTC and receive 75% less then the issue is fixed?

Are you joking? He deposit only 2 btc and use the bonus to get the profit and cancel it, then he only supposed to get his whole profit? Are you saying this is right thing to do? So I can keep abuse it then, deposit 1 btc and win 10 btc so I will cancel it and get the profit as my bonus?

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
lets get high!
ignore the troll and lets move on Smiley

cant wait to see the new design of the site, when will you guys release it?
Our dear mod Mharckie will run THE LAST MAN STANDING game today at 14:30 UTC at PT room, please register in advance and c heck the rules here

Also follow us on Twitter as it's an easy and fast way to receive updates!

It was fun as always. Only hope to have my gun loaded next time i join :p
To make it clear to those who cannot understand the case, player only deposit 2 BTC, his balance was 2 BTC before claiming the bonus, the bonus come with terms and conditions,
Please translate to readable English what "bonus come with terms and conditions" means?

Bonus terms and conditions:

- Your Balance will be locked while bonus is active.

- You can cancel bonus at any time.

- Bonus must be wagered 55x to became a part of your balance.

According to the bonus rules, bonus was not part of his balance and therefore did not generate the 5 BTC winnings?

...player did not complete the requirement and thus any winning while bonus is active cannot be counted as player profit.
1) Player wants to complete the requirement.

2) Please quote the bonus rules where it says that winnings can not be counted as player profit while bonus is active?

If winnings do not count while bonus is active (as you false and misleading claim), please explain us why his balance was 9,48 BTC (2 BTC deposit, 2.4 BTC bonus, 5.08 BTC winnings)?

Why would anyone cancel the bonus and lose his 5.08 BTC winnings, if his expected loss is only 1 BTC until the wager requirement is fulfilled?

Why would anyone throw $14,000 out of the window, while a betting bot (if necessary) would easily fulfil the wager requirement?

Game-protect simply don't understand about HOW THE BONUS WORK,
I understood perfectly how the bonus works!

Bonus terms and conditions:

- Your Balance will be locked while bonus is active.

- You can cancel bonus at any time.

- Bonus must be wagered 55x to became a part of your balance.

What part are you not able to understand?

...we should just ignore the nonsense comments.
You declare their bonus terms and conditions as nonsense?
Jump to: