Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Rakeback 🎲 Races 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Deposit Bonus 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 - page 117. (Read 119412 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
dmn, i´m already in 1 rakeback but the one who are offering it looks like is gone, it´s possible to make another account in site or not?

i really love this site but recently i´m not making a lot of deposits for the same reason person who offered rakeback just gone
received confirmation from boss Stan. you can make new account under my rakeback system. thanks!

-snip-
Based on which applicable laws and or rules is duckdice entitled to cancel a valid referred player and transfer him to another affiliate?

really men??? Do not you have anything better to do??? i´m the one who are asking for a new upline because the person I am referring is quite inactive and seems to have abandoned his project, and you can see it in his thread in this forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1799185.220 so if you have nothing better to do you can watch a movie or series or do something productive, greetings !!
Do you need to have active projects to be eligible to become an affiliate for the publicly proven Duckdice scam?
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
EXMR
check this out guys.
***https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1931827.new#new LMS at 1:50 PT chat rules and registration on the thread***
Activity: 1338
Merit: 253
dmn, i´m already in 1 rakeback but the one who are offering it looks like is gone, it´s possible to make another account in site or not?

i really love this site but recently i´m not making a lot of deposits for the same reason person who offered rakeback just gone
received confirmation from boss Stan. you can make new account under my rakeback system. thanks!

-snip-
Based on which applicable laws and or rules is duckdice entitled to cancel a valid referred player and transfer him to another affiliate?

really men??? Do not you have anything better to do??? i´m the one who are asking for a new upline because the person I am referring is quite inactive and seems to have abandoned his project, and you can see it in his thread in this forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1799185.220 so if you have nothing better to do you can watch a movie or series or do something productive, greetings !!

We've already passed all the info to our mod, so he should've explained you everything by now Smiley
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
Inver-Crypto

-snip-

Activity: 1764
Merit: 373
<------
Hello dear DuckDicers,

yesterday we've made some adjustment to our level system, here is an info regarding this:

Icons under your username (duck feet) represent your rating (aka level) in the game. You level is relative – means it is dynamic and can be increased/decreased based on your wagered amount. If today someone who was behind you wagered some amount, he may replace you from e.g. 4 feet to 3 feet.

How Is Level Counted?

User level counts based on total wager amount – summarized wagered amount for all currencies, so you can stick to your favorite currency.

All wager amount counts, however, the older your wagered amount is the more degradable it will become, e.g. wagered amount for last month counts as 100% however, previous month's wagered amount will be decreased by 10%, you can imagine it as a table:

2nd month – 90%
3rd month – 80%
4th month – 70%
5th month – 60%
6th month – 50%
7th month – 40%
8th month – 30%
9th month – 20%
10th month or older – 10%

Levels statistics is updated hourly.

What Should You Do To Level Up?

To get on a next level you need to be on top of the most wagered list. Once again, it does not matter in which currency you wager most, all currencies are taken into an account.

Concordances are:

top 50 – 5 duck feet;
top 100 – 4 duck feet;
top 250 – 3 duck feet;
top 500 – 2 duck feet;
top 1000 – 1 small duckling foot.

Apart from community acknowledgment and special treatment from the administration (well, we treat every DuckDicer as a dear member of our game but for senior members, we will be more accommodating, it doesn't mean that you must have high level) currently the main benefit for the higher level is our Faucet:

You can find ranking stats here

Very interesting update you had there. Ducklings but it seem kinda corny imho.

-snip-
Activity: 27
hello ducks! have some time to check my offers regarding rakeback here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2174233.new#new

good news to all ill be upgrading my ref commission percentage to 15%

rakeback commission starts with:

1 btc wager = 0.00150000 btc rakeback
10 btc wagered = 0.015 btc rakeback
100 btc wagered = 0.15 btc rakeback
1000 btc = 1.5 btc rakeback
hello ducks! have some time to check my offers regarding rakeback here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2174233.new#new

i will need to ask admin permissions if you can make new account under my link.

Already there are alot of rakeback offering people with their schemes. The main question is what you features offer else than those peoples.

guaranteed rakeback payout. much faster than others who offers rakeback at duckdice. im just offering rakeback atm,
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Already there are alot of rakeback offering people with their schemes. The main question is what you features offer else than those peoples.
........snip.......
only Bitcoin faucet, no more alternate coin faucets??

No need to quote the whole long post just for asking like this IMO, you can even check it on the site before asking and you will find the answer easily that there are other coins faucet and all have its level like the bitcoin faucet.
To make it easier for you to check: https://duckdice.io/faq#faucetamount read it carefully.

Thank you, you are perfectly correct.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
........snip.......
only Bitcoin faucet, no more alternate coin faucets??

No need to quote the whole long post just for asking like this IMO, you can even check it on the site before asking and you will find the answer easily that there are other coins faucet and all have its level like the bitcoin faucet.
To make it easier for you to check: https://duckdice.io/faq#faucetamount read it carefully.
Hello dear DuckDicers,

yesterday we've made some adjustment to our level system, here is an info regarding this:

Icons under your username (duck feet) represent your rating (aka level) in the game. You level is relative – means it is dynamic and can be increased/decreased based on your wagered amount. If today someone who was behind you wagered some amount, he may replace you from e.g. 4 feet to 3 feet.

How Is Level Counted?

User level counts based on total wager amount – summarized wagered amount for all currencies, so you can stick to your favorite currency.

All wager amount counts, however, the older your wagered amount is the more degradable it will become, e.g. wagered amount for last month counts as 100% however, previous month's wagered amount will be decreased by 10%, you can imagine it as a table:

2nd month – 90%
3rd month – 80%
4th month – 70%
5th month – 60%
6th month – 50%
7th month – 40%
8th month – 30%
9th month – 20%
10th month or older – 10%

Levels statistics is updated hourly.

What Should You Do To Level Up?

To get on a next level you need to be on top of the most wagered list. Once again, it does not matter in which currency you wager most, all currencies are taken into an account.

Concordances are:

top 50 – 5 duck feet;
top 100 – 4 duck feet;
top 250 – 3 duck feet;
top 500 – 2 duck feet;
top 1000 – 1 small duckling foot.

Apart from community acknowledgment and special treatment from the administration (well, we treat every DuckDicer as a dear member of our game but for senior members, we will be more accommodating, it doesn't mean that you must have high level) currently the main benefit for the higher level is our Faucet:

You can find ranking stats here

Activity: 162
Merit: 16
Bonus my login: remul844

currently, there is no any bonus programm.
Activity: 1
My conversation with him is a private thing, but I can inform that I offered my service for 1 BTC.

rofl. I always suspected you were a paid shill (who scams on the side). But I guess this confirms it.
Why not put the proof of the scams on the side on the table and get 5 BTC?

Get 5 BTC for proof who Game Protect scammed and for how much?

Definition shill: "A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization."

Can you also give the name of the person or organization I am shilling for Huh
legendary
Activity: 1463
Merit: 1886
My conversation with him is a private thing, but I can inform that I offered my service for 1 BTC.

rofl. I always suspected you were a paid shill (who scams on the side). But I guess this confirms it.
I got involved after Ozafejw782 contacted me.
Posting an unedited version of you conversation would be better than claiming that the user involved contacted you because it is highly unlikely that someone like you, who have several negative trust feedback will be contacted by Ozafejw782.

And even if you have provided proof of you being contacted by Ozafejw782, this doesn't mean that you are entitled to be asking for more than what the initial deposit was.

And on top of that, the user Ozafejw782 got his initial deposit back and I think he is satisfied with the amount Duckdice refunded him.

(mere assumption of mine)
Or did Ozafejw782 failed to pay for your service so you just trying to get paid from Duckdice instead? LoL

Blatant lies are not a negative feedback except for the one who lied!

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hello game-protect

Did you see this scam :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/duckdiceio-scam-and-shady-behavior-2022797

regards
Jump to: