Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Rakeback 🎲 Races 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Deposit Bonus 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 - page 64. (Read 119412 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
This is how annoying game-protect is. I hope Duckdice get what they deserved for scamming people. Best to stay out of this site.

No way. Everyone knows we're good guys.
Everyone clever enough to put "duckdice scam" into google knows what you are! Cheesy

A dumb blatant lying and scamming piece of ... !
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
This is how annoying game-protect is. I hope Duckdice get what they deserved for scamming people. Best to stay out of this site.

Yeah, everyone knows you're all "good guys" that have red on their trust Wink. You have a lot of open scam accusations dude and all of ya were tagged.
Activity: 1338
Merit: 253

Game of DOGEs is already running! But you still have a good chance to become a champion of the Lord Duck and get a reward.

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I feel like we have a bot in our thread  Undecided
Would have been more clever to settle the Ozafejyw782 scam.

If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way! Cheesy
Would have been more clever to settle the Ozafejyw782 scam.

If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way! Cheesy
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
super happy that the doge faucet was finally back,hope the abuse of faucet will soon stop,these is the only dice site i know that still have a big faucet.free money is always good but please keep in mind abusing it wont do any good...happy gambling guys!
btw  please appreciate the faucet coz these is sometimes giving us the chance to recover some loses.kindly bear that in mind peace out!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512
Great new contest. Too bad the filtering isn't available anymore at the bets page. Alternative we can download a full log to check if we rolled the requested numbers but for me and a lot of others a download request would take 24+ hours. Can there also be a download for the last day/week?
Do you have a license to operate a crypto currency exchange?

How did this person scam you?
Yes mentioned above, all financial services has a built in security system, of course DuckDice has one too - this is done for users security.
Regarding account Ajytofupec630 – this account has the same details as a well knows scamer currently operating on DD, do you have an explanation to this, have granted an access to your account to a 3rd party?

here is the example of the scam message:
Its scam site
they don't let me get my funds https://gyazo.com/5f8b6dde3477493c11b28f418b1a01c0?token=bb1e763c564a7531f3fb37cc209ab428
I wait more than 7 hours until the administrator gives me my money and they also blocked my chat

Hi there, congrats on your win. It says it is under review so if it goes to show that you have done nothing "abusive", you should get your withdrawal soon.
man i wait 8hour admin no send me my money its shit site

From their site:

We try our up-most to conclude all investigations very quickly, but please understand once in a while something requires a fair bit of time to review and there are only so many hours in the day, so we do state that it can take up to 48 hours. This is a very exceptionally rare thing to occur, and most are completed within less than a few hours.

all good sites send money instantly and for some reason you delay the money you have no right to hold the funds that people won!
Or do you check why I won and not lose?

Here is the whole article why they do it sometimes with withdraws.https://help.duckdice.io/hc/en-us/articles/360000743094-Pending-Withdrawal

And all good sites have security checks . I got also some delays on all other big sites
Activity: 5
Its scam site
they don't let me get my funds https://gyazo.com/5f8b6dde3477493c11b28f418b1a01c0?token=bb1e763c564a7531f3fb37cc209ab428
I wait more than 7 hours until the administrator gives me my money and they also blocked my chat

Hi there, congrats on your win. It says it is under review so if it goes to show that you have done nothing "abusive", you should get your withdrawal soon.

From their site:

We try our up-most to conclude all investigations very quickly, but please understand once in a while something requires a fair bit of time to review and there are only so many hours in the day, so we do state that it can take up to 48 hours. This is a very exceptionally rare thing to occur, and most are completed within less than a few hours.

all good sites send money instantly and for some reason you delay the money you have no right to hold the funds that people won!
Or do you check why I won and not lose?
Its scam site

From their site:

Its scam site

Totally normal. Do you really think they would scam you for a few bucks ?? Just start reading the FAQ. There is all the information about withdraw and pending review status.
Its scam site

Activity: 1764
Merit: 373
<------
Its scam site

Its scam site
Here is an information to the most recent changes on DuckDice
Pages:
Jump to: