Pages:
Author

Topic: Dutyfree.io - Buy cheap cigarettes with Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 146718 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Do you ship worldwide and if yes what is the cost for shipping to asia?

Some of my friends in Sri Lanka were searching for Davidoff Gold but can't find a site to buy with Bitcoins. Does this site still alive and ships.?
I would be ordering 2-3 cartons for sure.  Huh
No. Dont do that.
You WILL get fucked by these guys
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

Some of my friends in Sri Lanka were searching for Davidoff Gold but can't find a site to buy with Bitcoins. Does this site still alive and ships.?
I would be ordering 2-3 cartons for sure.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I've been waiting a for a month for them to ship my tracked order.  I haven't received a tracking number or anything.  They keep postponing. Very frustrating.

still waiting, haven't heard a thing from Karl in weeks.  I'll update if/when he responds, but its seems like I might have been scammed. I wouldn't order from here until they offer an explanation.

He said there was an injunction at post office but my package was sent(resent?) a week ago but he had to do it without a tracking number(which I paid for) and it would take 3 to 4 weeks to arrive.  If my package ever arrives I'll update, its been about 2 months since I first ordered.

well its been 4 weeks since it was supposedly shipped and still no package. 3 months in total I've been waiting. no way to know where it is  because it wasn't sent with a tracking number even though I paid for one.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
In 2016 I ordered a lot of cartons with tracking. I live in the Netherlands, sorry for bad english. In december a few cartons were destroyed by customs. Karl stopped shipping and since december 2016 I didn't hear from him. That is more than 2 months....

Karl, if you read this, please reply to my mails and refund the money!

I've got the same problem with Karl. He keeps on ignoring mails after he collected your money.
Activity: 6
Another flawless delivery to the USA, thank you Dutyfree.io!

https://i.imgur.com/OuKHz44.jpg

How long have you waited for it?

Around 3 weeks.
Activity: 22

How long have you waited for it?

Activity: 1
In 2016 I ordered a lot of cartons with tracking. I live in the Netherlands, sorry for bad english. In december a few cartons were destroyed by customs. Karl stopped shipping and since december 2016 I didn't hear from him. That is more than 2 months....

Karl, if you read this, please reply to my mails and refund the money!
I've been waiting a for a month for them to ship my tracked order.  I haven't received a tracking number or anything.  They keep postponing. Very frustrating.

still waiting, haven't heard a thing from Karl in weeks.  I'll update if/when he responds, but its seems like I might have been scammed. I wouldn't order from here until they offer an explanation.

He said there was an injunction at post office but my package was sent(resent?) a week ago but he had to do it without a tracking number(which I paid for) and it would take 3 to 4 weeks to arrive.  If my package ever arrives I'll update, its been about 2 months since I first ordered.

I warned you. Don´t order from this site. All lies.

Don´t order. I received 2 love letters a few weeks ago. They didn´t do ANY stealth at all. Shit site and very very expensive
ask for proof  Wink Grin
are this cigarretes paying taxes at any country?
They probably wont even arrive. Their stealth is shit.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
are this cigarretes paying taxes at any country?
Just ordered two cartons of Marlboro to USA, will update! Cool
And, any updates?
Just ordered two cartons of Marlboro to USA, will update! Cool
They banned my account for some reason, and they would e-mail me back after they´ve gotten a response from the Dutch post, have been waiting for 1 week, still no response
Don´t order from this site. Try alphabay, CHEAPER and DEFENITELY better. (escrow)
They ban accounts from unhappy customers. Shit site.

We've just emailed you back. As for not being able to log in, did you read what the info box on the account page says?

Jesus Christ... we are disappoint.
It said the account doesn't exist... pretty sure it didn't say that yesterday (erase all accounts)
I'm disappointed. I expected a resend or proper customer support, but you guys didnt answer for 3-4 days after my package got seized. Then you didnt want to resend it even though I could proof it actually has been seized because I had tracked on, because of some very small rule that you dont resend or so.
I've ordered cigarettes from other websites, and received them at home, as promised. They even were cheaper. Maybe you guys should improve the stealth of the package?
Pages:
Jump to: