Pages:
Author

Topic: Dutyfree.io - Buy cheap cigarettes with Bitcoin - page 21. (Read 146718 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Dutyfree.io – defying tobacco taxes since 2009.
Looks like the site is offline for the time being?

Sorry for the brief downtime, the issue has been fixed.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Looks like the site is offline for the time being?
I have once more received a pack of smokes successfully. Now waiting on the other one. Thanks Only!

Thanks for yet another feedback Smiley Enjoy your smokes!
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I have once more received a pack of smokes successfully. Now waiting on the other one. Thanks Only!
Ordered 20 cartons of camels on Silkroad from only a long time ago. They are legit. Awesome to still see you in business Smiley, prices seemed to have change across the board. Do you know if registered air mail makes it any easier to get through customs? Haven't bought cigarettes from you in a long time, not sure if the usa is starting to crack down on it.

Heya, thanks for the vouch! Our delivery rate to the USA is and has always been perfect so it doesn't really matter if the parcel is tracked or not. Still, for your own peace of mind I'd recommend paying just 3 bucks extra (we've halved the shipping cost as you might've noticed) to have it delivered to you with a tracking number.
legendary
aah okay

you mean product reviews?

i better start wrting too then Wink

It was a review of the service yes, which got published on Bitcoinist and DigitalMoneyTimes Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Ordered 20 cartons of camels on Silkroad from only a long time ago. They are legit. Awesome to still see you in business Smiley, prices seemed to have change across the board. Do you know if registered air mail makes it any easier to get through customs? Haven't bought cigarettes from you in a long time, not sure if the usa is starting to crack down on it.
Activity: 4
Bought a lot of cigarettes, still waiting on it - already been a week. I'm in the US

Delivery can take up to 3-4 weeks from the day of the dispatch, so there is still plenty of time to allow.

Please keep us updated Smiley

Just got the first 4 cartons... they're legit. Now 46 cartons left... hope they get here soon, my friends are waiting for their smokes.

Activity: 7
how do you acquire a personal coupon code?

It requires an awesomeness level of OVER 9000!!!!!!

Nah, just kidding. I wrote a few article on DutyFree and only rewarded my "efforts" with a personal code Smiley

Plus, I've been a returning customer for quite some time now ^^

aah okay

you mean product reviews?

i better start wrting too then Wink
legendary

It requires an awesomeness level of OVER 9000!!!!!!

Nah, just kidding. I wrote a few articles on DutyFree and only rewarded my "efforts" with a personal code Smiley

Plus, I've been a returning customer for quite some time now ^^
Activity: 7
Just placed a new order, my personal coupon code still works Smiley

legendary
Just placed a new order, my personal coupon code still works Smiley
What are the chances that order get intercepted by customs?
And how would you go about proving that it happened, if something like that occurs.

It depends on the country with the vast majority of seizures coming from just 3 of them: Germany, New Zealand and Australia. On the other hand, there are quite a few where we have perfect delivery rates, like the Netherlands, Switzerland, USA and Spain just to name a few. I can give you a specific answer if you narrow down your question.

As for proving that it happened, it's as simple as scanning the letter informing you about the seizure and sending it to us.

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
What are the chances that order get intercepted by customs?
And how would you go about proving that it happened, if something like that occurs.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Unfortunately, if you expect this service to be 100% reliable like I did, you can't.
My package was lost in transit and support doesn't seem to really care about it. I've been waiting over 2 months so I've lost hope for it to arrive.

This doesn't mean I think this service is rubbish. I actually think it's great but I suppose I got unlucky and I won't try my luck again.
Well, their FAQ is pretty clear about losing stuff in the mail. If you went for Registered Airmail support would help you, if you didn't, there isn't much they will do for you (for good reasons IMO).
Q: Will you refund/re-send lost orders?
We will re-send your order free of charge in case you can prove it’s actually been lost. For that you would need to have it shipped to you via Registered Airmail. Having multiple previous orders and generally being a decent human being helps, too. We are not huge believers in free lunch.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024
Unfortunately, if you expect this service to be 100% reliable like I did, you can't.
My package was lost in transit and support doesn't seem to really care about it. I've been waiting over 2 months so I've lost hope for it to arrive.

This doesn't mean I think this service is rubbish. I actually think it's great but I suppose I got unlucky and I won't try my luck again.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Ah, yeah I did get that one. Must have forgotten about it. My bad!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Why is my account gone...? And why is my order (#57796) not being confirmed? The payment already has 12 confirmations.

We've switched servers two weeks ago and had to dump the old user database - sorry about this!

As for your order, we'll process it right away - apologies for the delay.
Oh, I see. I must have missed an email or post in this thread about that. No problem. I've put two orders in, but I'm sure you already seen that. Tongue
Any reason for the delay?

I think you missed the email indeed. I've received two emails, both on the fifth of August. Containing the following message:

Hello,

We've moved onto a new server and patched up some security holes with the downside of having to dump the old user database.

Having said that, please feel free to register a new account and update your shipping address.

To make up for the inconvenience, we've more than halved the Registered Airmail shipping option price to just $3.99 per carton.

Additionally, feel free to use coupon *snip* for 15% off your order (no matter how big or small). Coupon expires at GMT+0 midnight on Friday, 7th of August.

Enjoy! Smiley

Cheers,
 Dutyfree.io - ***
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Why is my account gone...? And why is my order (#57796) not being confirmed? The payment already has 12 confirmations.

We've switched servers two weeks ago and had to dump the old user database - sorry about this!

Oh, I see. I must have missed an email or post in this thread about that. No problem. I've put two orders in, but I'm sure you already seen that. Tongue
Any reason for the delay?

Pages:
Jump to: