Pages:
Author

Topic: Dutyfree.io - Buy cheap cigarettes with Bitcoin - page 18. (Read 146718 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Dutyfree.io – defying tobacco taxes since 2009.
Did you interesting to try sell cigarretes from my country?? I like to help you if you interesting..Smiley

What is your country?
any problems shipping to Australia  Huh

As mentioned in our FAQs and our checkout page, our seizure rate in Australia, New Zealand and Germany is nontrivial, however it still makes sense to order from us given the insane cigarette prices down there.
Activity: 560
Did you interesting to try sell cigarretes from my country?? I like to help you if you interesting..Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
any problems shipping to Australia  Huh

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I've been ordering on dutyfree.io for almost a year. My really big problem is not that i want to order a cheaper cigarettes or something, but in my country cigarettes that I really like are simply don't exist anymore, I can't smoke anything else. Last order with dutyfree.io was just perfect, as I made my order only when I got 3 packs of cigarettes left, was a little nerveous, but finally receive my package 5 days later on friday, just when I have last pack with 4 last cigarettes left inside! Yay!! Thanks again! I was thought my weekend gonna be ruined
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

Are you guys going to offer any discounts, or preferably giveaways  Wink, for the upcoming Bitcoin Black Friday?
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Just placed another order (#58629). Grin
how is the delivery rate to Denmark ?

Close to perfect as well.

thanks,  is there any way I can make you sell American Spirit  ?

I'm afraid not, sorry. But hey, all our smokes are Non-FSC!

ok, I will give them a try  Smiley

Please feel free to do so Smiley
Activity: 573

ok, I will give them a try  Smiley

thanks,  is there any way I can make you sell American Spirit  ?
So I've made several orders now (about 4). The fourth delivery never came - and I emailed them. They said give it another week. I gave it another week. Nothing arrived. They agreed to send one out free of charge, which arrived 10 days later. Can't fault the customer service from DutyFree.io

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - enjoy your smokes! Smiley
nak
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
☛ DarkKnightsCoin ☚
So I've made several orders now (about 4). The fourth delivery never came - and I emailed them. They said give it another week. I gave it another week. Nothing arrived. They agreed to send one out free of charge, which arrived 10 days later. Can't fault the customer service from DutyFree.io

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Weed is not legal in The Netherlands. Pretty common mistake. Is cannabis legal in The Netherlands?

Cannabis is seen as a softdrug. Within the Netherlands there is no active prosecution against the individual users of softdrugs, but the substances itself maintain illegal.

The Dutch created for this their own official ‘Policy of Tolerance’ (in Dutch: ‘Gedoogbeleid’). The government formulates it way more difficult, but in streetterms you can just explain it as an official ‘closing of the eyes’.

This Policy of Tolerance does have its limits: - It's not allowed to possess more then 5 grams of cannabis in a public area or 30 grams in a private area. - For cultivation you may not exceed the amount of 5 plants.

When you exceed these limits the tolerance stops and there will be some legal charges against you, when busted of course. So if you just follow these limits above you won’t have to worry about legal troubles at all.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
is it legal to ship thoose cigarettes to germany?
i dont belevie it is legal or where are you shipping from?

Would be great to know - You can slo wirte me an PM. I would like too purchase but dont want any troubles Wink

regards
lama-hunter

It is legal for us to ship to Germany, however you guys have a very tough Border Control and it is very likely (50%, so a flip of a coin) that the order will be stopped at the customs and they will ask for excise duty to be paid before releasing the cigarettes to you. We have literally the worst delivery rate to Germany, out of all countries in the world.

Having said this, we personally don't recommend ordering to Germany unless you're willing to wait until they get back to us after you refuse paying the excise duty - a process that can take weeks if not months.

Your best bet is ordering to a Dutch address if you have any friends over there whom you're going to see soon - our delivery rate to the Netherlands is perfect.

Yeah  Grin  Roll Eyes The netherlands have also legal Weed and so the Border controls between germany and the netherlands are strict controlled all Day. But i heard that 1 Big Package should be free for taxes per Person.
Thank you for your response. Maybe sometimes the Goverment changes a little bit his minds.. i dont know..

Otherwise great way to save some Moneys. Thankx for the Service and keep it up Smiley

regards
lama-hunter

Would be great to know - You can slo wirte me an PM. I would like too purchase but dont want any troubles Wink

regards
lama-hunter

It is legal for us to ship to Germany, however you guys have a very tough Border Control and it is very likely (50%, so a flip of a coin) that the order will be stopped at the customs and they will ask for excise duty to be paid before releasing the cigarettes to you. We have literally the worst delivery rate to Germany, out of all countries in the world.

Having said this, we personally don't recommend ordering to Germany unless you're willing to wait until they get back to us after you refuse paying the excise duty - a process that can take weeks if not months.

Your best bet is ordering to a Dutch address if you have any friends over there whom you're going to see soon - our delivery rate to the Netherlands is perfect.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

regards
lama-hunter
Hi, I've ordered from you many times before and have had no trouble whatsoever. I always order via Registered Airmail, just to be safe and I always receive a tracking number within a few days. However on this occasion I have not received a tracking number and it's been nearly a week.

I emailed you twice yesterday (once as I wasn't sure the original went through) - I have not had a response from you. I'm a bit concerned as previously when I have emailed you, you have responded within an hour or two.

Hi, really sorry about this - we had a problem with our mail server and tracking numbers weren't getting sent out. I've now replied to your email and provided the tracking number manually. Our apologies again!
Pages:
Jump to: