Pages:
Author

Topic: Dutyfree.io - Buy cheap cigarettes with Bitcoin - page 28. (Read 146718 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Dutyfree.io – defying tobacco taxes since 2009.
Updating as promised.

The package has arrived.
What I have to say is that it is hard to overestimate the importance of a timely communication. A great deal of problems would have not even arisen, not to mention those that could be solved, if everyone appreciated other people's time. There's nothing new in what I'm saying but it's nice to keep it in mind, saves a lot of hassle.

Enjoy your smokes Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
fake cigarettes! they do not taste like the originals...
what did i smoke there?
burnt tires?
horrible!!!
Activity: 8
Updating as promised.

The package has arrived.
What I have to say is that it is hard to overestimate the importance of a timely communication. A great deal of problems would have not even arisen, not to mention those that could be solved, if everyone appreciated other people's time. There's nothing new in what I'm saying but it's nice to keep it in mind, saves a lot of hassle.

is not my first command and newbies or not i loose money, i don't try to have a free pack. If is to risky to command in dutyfree.io and there is no assurancies i will go to the street contreband no shiping problem or delay there ^^

That's simply not true. If you want "assurances", just pick the "registered airmail" shipping option at the checkout.
is not my first command and newbies or not i loose money, i don't try to have a free pack. If is to risky to command in dutyfree.io and there is no assurancies i will go to the street contreband no shiping problem or delay there ^^
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
To bad to lose a client for that, i lost my money and i received no cigs you can understand why i don't want to command in your website again :/
Is it just me or are it always newbie accounts who complain about orders going missing when they choose the uninsured shipping option? Smiley
Yup, always. I'm pretty sure they are trying to get a free pack of cigarettes.

It's not just you jdebunt Wink.

It's also not only on these offerings. You will see it a lot throughout the many deals on this forum and on deals outside this forum. I've had similar experiences with used products I've sold years ago; many buyers want to get away with "I have not received anything" - therefore with the product AND the paid money. I won't post anything without a tracking code anymore (and a required signature). Maybe you should think about this too Only, although this does bring some extra costs with it..
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
To bad to lose a client for that, i lost my money and i received no cigs you can understand why i don't want to command in your website again :/
Is it just me or are it always newbie accounts who complain about orders going missing when they choose the uninsured shipping option? Smiley
Yup, always. I'm pretty sure they are trying to get a free pack of cigarettes.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Silk road team o.O ?

Yep, glad to be hearing from you "on the other side" Smiley
Order #30734 was placed on April 1, 2015

I still haven't received my cigs, i lose 75 euro for 20 cartons of camel. I was very interested with your website and i had friends who wanted to buy in your website too. But now i lost my trust in your delivery rate :/ Is this happen often in France?
Can you reship my cigs ? If a promise you severals commands for me and my friends ?

Order #30734 has been shipped via simple (non-tracked) airmail so we can't do much I'm afraid Sad

And no, it doesn't happen often as our delivery rate to France is about 90%.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Silk road team o.O ?
Order #30734 was placed on April 1, 2015

I still haven't received my cigs, i lose 75 euro for 20 cartons of camel. I was very interested with your website and i had friends who wanted to buy in your website too. But now i lost my trust in your delivery rate :/ Is this happen often in France?
Can you reship my cigs ? If a promise you severals commands for me and my friends ?
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
for realzzzzz

I can guarantee you that I'm a real customer.

Thank you guys! I just placed my first order. Its also nice to see the updates (payment received, shipping, etc) from them too.

I used to have a friend overseas that would mail me cigs but he hasnt lived outside of the US for a long time. So I have been paying a lot of money to smoke.

So much love, thank you guys! Smiley

Hey OP, I am sending you a quick PM question. Nothing pressing, just something that Im curious about.

for realzzzzz

So much love, thank you guys! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
for realzzzzz

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Only, any plans to launch a new promo code for the summer holidays? (just curious)

Not currently, no. We'll announce it here and on our Twitter when we launch a new one, so keep tuned Smiley

Hoping you still have Marlboro reds in stock.

Im diving in and placing an order. Order placed. Fingers crossed. Cigs are too expensive here. And Im hoping all of the other feedback from people on here were real customers.
Activity: 3
only long time my man ! I sent an email regarding the orders I had problems with a while back, check it out when u have time bro Smiley
Only, any plans to launch a new promo code for the summer holidays? (just curious)

Not currently, no. We'll announce it here and on our Twitter when we launch a new one, so keep tuned Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: