Pages:
Author

Topic: Dutyfree.io - Buy cheap cigarettes with Bitcoin - page 29. (Read 146718 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Only, any plans to launch a new promo code for the summer holidays? (just curious)
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Dutyfree.io – defying tobacco taxes since 2009.
I hope i will recieve them Cheesy but my first command arrived in 7 days strange no ?

It's a bit strange, but postal services work in different ways sometimes. I once had a package from England shipped to Belgium which took 5 weeks, because it got sent to every other European country except Belgium first for some reason Smiley

Exactly - delivery time is at large random, unfortunately!
legendary
I hope i will recieve them Cheesy but my first command arrived in 7 days strange no ?

It's a bit strange, but postal services work in different ways sometimes. I once had a package from England shipped to Belgium which took 5 weeks, because it got sent to every other European country except Belgium first for some reason Smiley
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
legendary
Order #30734 was placed on April 1, 2015

Hi Wink a few weeks ago i command 2 cartons for France in your website, it was my 2st command. Now 1 mouth later a have not recieve my cigs and i'm worried. Is that normal? If i never be delivered do you pay me back or reshipped my cigs ?

Thanks for your time Wink

Delivery can take up to 5-6 weeks, and there have been a few holidays in between, so give it some time Smiley
Order #30734 was placed on April 1, 2015

Hi Wink a few weeks ago i command 2 cartons for France in your website, it was my 2st command. Now 1 mouth later a have not recieve my cigs and i'm worried. Is that normal? If i never be delivered do you pay me back or reshipped my cigs ?

Thanks for your time Wink
I saw that we need to buy at least 10 packs combined (which it is already priced in for), is it possible for you to let me buy a single pack for demo piece???

The minimum order quantity is 1 carton, sorry about that.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Are these cigs shipped to India too???
If yes, then what's the shipping charge???

Yes, we do ship worldwide and the shipping is free of charge.

I saw that we need to buy at least 10 packs combined (which it is already priced in for), is it possible for you to let me buy a single pack for demo piece???

Yes, we do ship worldwide and the shipping is free of charge.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024
You've listed a lot of countries in your FAQ except Canada. What's your experience with border control there?

Sporadic manual checks, about 5% of the time. I would say the delivery rate is about as good as in the UK.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
You've listed a lot of countries in your FAQ except Canada. What's your experience with border control there?

Sporadic manual checks, about 5% of the time. I would say the delivery rate is about as good as in the UK.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024
BTW Only, my order is still in waiting for payment status. I've found the checkout URL.

The status of your order is "shipped". Give it another week or so and it shall arrive.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Actually it was one of the reasons I contacted the CDN company. Given that, and the fact that there was no email communication I decided to write to CDN today. Before that I've checked this thread, saw no answer and checked Only's last visit. It was yesterday.
For me it was enough indicators that something was wrong. I didn't want to take any kind of revenge. It looked like working website with no responses from the team, taking the orders.
Hmmmm, well, that does sound understandable, in some way. However, I would have waited another week, just to be sure, but that's my opinion.
I think that you went too far, especially if you have ordered that many times before.

Actually it was one of the reasons I contacted the CDN company. Given that, and the fact that there was no email communication I decided to write to CDN today. Before that I've checked this thread, saw no answer and checked Only's last visit. It was yesterday.
For me it was enough indicators that something was wrong. I didn't want to take any kind of revenge. It looked like working website with no responses from the team, taking the orders.

BTW Only, my order is still in waiting for payment status. I've found the checkout URL.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I think that you went too far, especially if you have ordered that many times before. I can understand the fact that you get annoyed by not receiving a reply for a few days, I would be as well, but taking it up to hosting/CDN companies goes way and way too far. In fact, I would deny you service from here on out. I don't want to know what happens if your package gets lost. But well, that is my opinion.
Decided to write about this complaint to Only and received an immediate answer.

Yeah, I happened to receive it the moment I turned my computer on - it happens, you know. And after I apologised for the late reply and gave you an update, you refused to withdraw the complaint and asked for your money back, and it's not even a week since the order has shipped.

Don't understand why all the negativity after years of having your orders delivered on time and timely responses, but hey, I'm not angry or anything, just a bit surprised.

Perhaps I should announce prolonged weekends in the future, just to avoid this kind of situations.
I have to mention that I filled a complaint today, after a week of receiving no emails. Decided to write about this complaint to Only and received an immediate answer.
Still trying to figure out if I'm wrong here.
legendary
Your last message on this thread is on April 30, 2015, 05:33:34 PM. While answering here may be of higher priority, I'm pretty sure I was still possible to answer my mail in a day and a half.
Can anybody confirm I'm taking it too far and having a bad day?

Honestly, I think you've been a bit "trigger happy" on filing a complaint, which can happen. We are all only human, after all.

Do keep us updated on the progress of your order, but as Only said, it can take up to a few weeks. No reason to start worrying Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: