Pages:
Author

Topic: Dutyfree.io - Buy cheap cigarettes with Bitcoin - page 31. (Read 146720 times)

Activity: 439
Merit: 250
I live in the Northeast (US) and cigs here are $9-$10 a pack. I just came back from St. Maarten and they are $19 a carton. Im seriously debating taking trips down their every couple months jsut to get cigs. And I may have to use this site in between. After I get through these cartons I'll try my luck with placing an order. What I'd like to do is go down there and set up a service to ship directly to US customers.

Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Dutyfree.io – defying tobacco taxes since 2009.
Just ordered some Camels, the prices are eye-wateringly cheap compared to the UK...

However I tend to smoke rolling tobacco, if you stocked Golden Virginia or American Spirit I'd have been all over this months ago! (I could probably get you some extra business too, most people I know smoke rolling tobacco).

I'll post in this thread when I get them!  Smiley

Cigarettes were delivered on April 11th, fast UK shipping and genuine cigarettes - I will be telling some people about this service. Thanks Only!

Thanks for the vouch - enjoy your smokes! Smiley
just placed another order for 1 carton, if this one doesnt show up then i can conclude that the success rate definitely isnt 90% to UK, the last order didnt show up nor did i receive a customs letter

I've just checked your history and this is like the 7th order you're placing with us. Let me know if I got anything wrong.
OP

I have sent email to [email protected] regarding shipping off my order

i forgot to add the $7  for registered shipping, if i could still add that in it would be great (if my package hasnt been shipped yet)

Issue solved.
If there's a way around it, I'd go to Bosnia (I live 30 km from the border) and become your new supplier Cheesy
2.5$ for a pack of Marlboro

By the time you ship them they'll end up costing the same as on our website, and that's IF they will let you ship cigarettes in the first place.
Got the confirmation from the site that they were being shipped out on April 14th. Hopefully they can get here as soon as possible. Any idea when they should get here, or an average shipping time to the US most people got?

If all goes well I may perhaps order around 3-4 cartons.

Thanks again!

Delivery to the US can take up to 4-5 weeks in some cases, but the average delivery time is 2-3 weeks from the day of the dispatch, so there is still a week or two you should allow.

We're slow, but we deliver Smiley
Do you get faster shipping if you order more than one carton?

Shipping is free of charge, even if you purchase just one carton.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
Just ordered some Camels, the prices are eye-wateringly cheap compared to the UK...

However I tend to smoke rolling tobacco, if you stocked Golden Virginia or American Spirit I'd have been all over this months ago! (I could probably get you some extra business too, most people I know smoke rolling tobacco).

I'll post in this thread when I get them!  Smiley

Cigarettes were delivered on April 11th, fast UK shipping and genuine cigarettes - I will be telling some people about this service. Thanks Only!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
just placed another order for 1 carton, if this one doesnt show up then i can conclude that the success rate definitely isnt 90% to UK, the last order didnt show up nor did i receive a customs letter
Activity: 17
still havent received my order or a customs letter and its creeping up on 7 weeks to the UK  Huh Huh
Im only at this address until 20th may as well, is this going to be a no show or do i still have hope, has anyone elses taken this long to the UK? the first part of my order came within a week.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
How is this legal?

I thought mailing cigarettes or tobacco is illegal since PACT (USA), and I was pretty sure it's the same in most countries till now Cheesy

If there's a way around it, I'd go to Bosnia (I live 30 km from the border) and become your new supplier Cheesy

I thought this shit was expensive until I just saw prices in NYC etc. , damn Cheesy

How expensive are cigarettes in NYC then? An old friend of me lives in Australia these days. Smoking there is horrible expensive, but he never quit ^^.  Sure, overall the wages etc are also higher over there.

13$ a pack!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
How is this legal?

I thought mailing cigarettes or tobacco is illegal since PACT (USA), and I was pretty sure it's the same in most countries till now Cheesy

I thought this shit was expensive until I just saw prices in NYC etc. , damn Cheesy

How expensive are cigarettes in NYC then? An old friend of me lives in Australia these days. Smoking there is horrible expensive, but he never quit ^^.  Sure, overall the wages etc are also higher over there.
legendary
Freedom&Honor
How is this legal?

Activity: 2
Got the confirmation from the site that they were being shipped out on April 14th. Hopefully they can get here as soon as possible. Any idea when they should get here, or an average shipping time to the US most people got?

Thanks again!

Delivery to the US can take up to 4-5 weeks in some cases, but the average delivery time is 2-3 weeks from the day of the dispatch, so there is still a week or two you should allow.

Do you get faster shipping if you order more than one carton?
Damn

Not really as cheap as I thought

A pack of Marlboro in Croatia is 3.5$, on the website 4.49$  Cheesy

Well yeah, try and ship a carton from Croatia Smiley

Our service is intended for people who spend more than $6 on a pack of smokes.

Thanks again!

legendary
Freedom&Honor
Damn

Not really as cheap as I thought

A pack of Marlboro in Croatia is 3.5$, on the website 4.49$  Cheesy

Activity: 2

Thanks again!
Try and get it returned to us (you should be able to do it by calling them up and rightfully refusing the parcel), and we'll do a free reship once we receive the parcel back.

I'm not involved in that situation, but I have a question. Is that actually possible? So, once you get a message that you have to pay $xxx / €xxx, you can simple refuse the package and they will return it? I know you can refuse a package, but I always thought the package get destroyed then.

Except for the UK, it's always possible to refuse the parcel and just have it returned to sender (from our experience).

I know you can refuse a parcel (here in the Netherlands). However, do you know whether this is also possible once you have received a message that you have to pay €xx to customs? I always thought those items will be destroyed when you do not pay for it.

Yes, it's definitely possible, but it never happened in the Netherlands so far Smiley

Alright. Thank you for your reply. Untill now, I only heard positive reactions about your Dutyfree.io service so far.

The only thing that really hinders me buying more cigarettes from you, is the fact that I think I'm going to smoke even more when I've got myself a nice supply ^^.

That risk is always present Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Try and get it returned to us (you should be able to do it by calling them up and rightfully refusing the parcel), and we'll do a free reship once we receive the parcel back.

I'm not involved in that situation, but I have a question. Is that actually possible? So, once you get a message that you have to pay $xxx / €xxx, you can simple refuse the package and they will return it? I know you can refuse a package, but I always thought the package get destroyed then.

Except for the UK, it's always possible to refuse the parcel and just have it returned to sender (from our experience).

I know you can refuse a parcel (here in the Netherlands). However, do you know whether this is also possible once you have received a message that you have to pay €xx to customs? I always thought those items will be destroyed when you do not pay for it.

Yes, it's definitely possible, but it never happened in the Netherlands so far Smiley

Alright. Thank you for your reply. Untill now, I only heard positive reactions about your Dutyfree.io service so far.

The only thing that really hinders me buying more cigarettes from you, is the fact that I think I'm going to smoke even more when I've got myself a nice supply ^^.

Pages:
Jump to: