Pages:
Author

Topic: Dutyfree.io - Buy cheap cigarettes with Bitcoin - page 40. (Read 146720 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Thinking of ordering in the future, could you tell me what the success rate to Ireland is like?
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Dutyfree.io – defying tobacco taxes since 2009.
is there a list on what brands you cant get?

some are sold only in japan etc. which I know if I do get a hold of some, i can have a repeat to all these drifter friends I have.

Yeah, you can browse all the brands we sell on this page.
Hi,
I ordered from you a few months ago and my order came without any troubles (thanks),  I really enjoyed it but now i want to order around 10-15 boxes.  I live in Canada and i want to know what the best way is to send them without any of them being seized by customs.  I can order to different addresses if that's better.  Would you be able to give me a discount?

Heya, it's a bit tricky with Canadian customs, but you should be good if you order under 6 cartons per address per week, so if you want to place an order for 10-15 cartons, you'd need 3 separate shipping addresses. And yes, we offer bulk discounts.
If it helps, I can vouch for only. I have bought numerous times from him and I've never run into any troubles.

Thanks for the vouch! Smiley
Mate, ordering in 1 week. Please don't be a scam  Embarrassed

Pinky promise!
Hi Only,

Do you know whether you will be able to provide the Chesterfield Red again? According to https://www.dutyfree.io/shop/chesterfield-red/, it's (still) out of stock.

Otherwise i'll swap for something else probably Wink.

They stopped importing it so I'm afraid we won't be able to get it in the future Sad

Give the Lucky Strikes a shot - they're as good, if not better.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
is there a list on what brands you cant get?

some are sold only in japan etc. which I know if I do get a hold of some, i can have a repeat to all these drifter friends I have.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi,
I ordered from you a few months ago and my order came without any troubles (thanks),  I really enjoyed it but now i want to order around 10-15 boxes.  I live in Canada and i want to know what the best way is to send them without any of them being seized by customs.  I can order to different addresses if that's better.  Would you be able to give me a discount?
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I don't need more than one "slof" every 4 weeks, I think...  Lips sealed That'd be a bit too much for my lungs.

How toevallig that you're from NL too  Grin
You should be golden then. I have tried to find rules and regulations for cigarette import, but I couldn't find anything usefull. The only information that I found was how many you can import by airplane (so, when you get back from your vacation and bought cigarettes in the VAT-free area or in the country itself), which is useless to us.

And we Dutchies are everywhere. That's something I do know. Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Are you located in Europe, by any chance? I'd like to ship to the Netherlands. Would love some vouches for that!
As a matter of fact, I'm from The Netherlands. I've received over 8 packages now without any problems. However, I never bought more than one "slof" per delivery, so that might be a reason why.

I don't need more than one "slof" every 4 weeks, I think...  Lips sealed That'd be a bit too much for my lungs.

How toevallig that you're from NL too  Grin
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Are you located in Europe, by any chance? I'd like to ship to the Netherlands. Would love some vouches for that!
As a matter of fact, I'm from The Netherlands. I've received over 8 packages now without any problems. However, I never bought more than one "slof" per delivery, so that might be a reason why.
If it helps, I can vouch for only. I have bought numerous times from him and I've never run into any troubles.

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Hi Only,

Do you know whether you will be able to provide the Chesterfield Red again? According to https://www.dutyfree.io/shop/chesterfield-red/, it's (still) out of stock.

Otherwise i'll swap for something else probably Wink.

only

You ship from Romania? What about customs in USA for example. And how many cartons can i buy without a problems with customs

We currently ship from Moldova and the success rate to USA (based on a few years experience of sending there) is perfect, so don't worry about problems with customs. If you choose registered airmail, we can actually guarantee you'll receive your order and fully refund you if you don't.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
only

You ship from Romania? What about customs in USA for example. And how many cartons can i buy without a problems with customs

I think you can buy up to two cartons per order to not get in trouble (or at least just get a warning if they find out what's inside)
Sem
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
only

No worries. Yeah, we just paid out the winner and that's why the drawing was frozen.

It is back up now, so feel free to pick 3 lines and give me your payment address Smiley

15B5EXi4ELt8bPdGbTw1aymP1X3GHPzJWW here you go Smiley

Done, good luck! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Awesome, feedback would be appreciated Smiley

of course Smiley looks like my order shipped! woo Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: