Pages:
Author

Topic: Dutyfree.io - Buy cheap cigarettes with Bitcoin - page 38. (Read 146720 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Two days since the first pack arrived and no sign of the second  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..

Website down? Cant seem to get a connection. Keep getting database error

Website seems fine to me, maybe he's got it sorted out now.

Yep, seems to be back to normal now, I've found what I was looking for. Thanks
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
Last time i received two separate packages that arrived together, one with 20 packs and one with 10. I commented that yesterday without thinking straight but it is very likely the other carton will show up in a day or two. I will wait and comment when it arrives or doesnt, sorry for the previous comment, it was a bit rude.

This is a pretty legit service so I don't think you've got anything to worry about. Sure only will get back to you soon.

Website seems fine to me, maybe he's got it sorted out now.
Last time i received two separate packages that arrived together, one with 20 packs and one with 10. I commented that yesterday without thinking straight but it is very likely the other carton will show up in a day or two. I will wait and comment when it arrives or doesnt, sorry for the previous comment, it was a bit rude.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Absolutely fuming. ordered 3 cartons last week and only only 2 cartons show up. ive made 2 previous orders and never had this problem, what is going on?!?!?!

I don't know if only does this, but lots of cig suppliers ship in batches if there's an order of 2 or more cartons, to reduce customs seizure risk.

Generally speaking with customs, bigger the package, more suspicious/more likely they are to investigate it.
Activity: 8
You will probably receive your death tools in two times :p just be patient Cheesy
Absolutely fuming. ordered 3 cartons last week and only only 2 cartons show up. ive made 2 previous orders and never had this problem, what is going on?!?!?!
Same problem website data error^^ just make a Command but i can check the website, i exept i will receive my cigs Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1578
May the coin be with you..
Hi Wink Can you tell me what is the delivery delay for France? Thank You Wink
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Dutyfree.io – defying tobacco taxes since 2009.
Mitchełł, you're answering so many questions that it almost feels like you're on the support team! Smiley
I should almost be paid for it, don't you think? Hahahaha. Just joking and no worries man. Here to help out. Wink

<3
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Mitchełł, you're answering so many questions that it almost feels like you're on the support team! Smiley
I should almost be paid for it, don't you think? Hahahaha. Just joking and no worries man. Here to help out. Wink
By 'reports of seizure' you mean your customers reporting back to you? I reckon some of them would just accept their loss and wouldn't bother to inform you. So the rate could possibly be lower than 90%.

I still think it's fair to assume the vast majority of people who don't get what they paid for will at least inform us about it. But I don't exclude this possibility, you're right. It still must be very rare, as you might imagine.

Yup, it's around £7-£8/pack, but there's plenty of eastern EU cigs on the market, you could buy them for around £4-£5. Personally I haven't pay the 'official' price in years. But your pricing is still attractive.

When I run out of my current stash and fail to quit (again) I'll give your site a try.

Ah, nice. Yeah, it's best to quit, but if you can't or don't want to, it's insane to be paying even £5 for a pack of smokes when you can get it for half the price from us Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

We compute the success rate by looking at the total number of parcels sent to a country and comparing it against reports of seizure. In your case, roughly 1 in 10 parcels we send to the UK get intercepted, and we haven't found any correlation explaining when or why they get stopped. The border force seems to be doing manual checks randomly.

By 'reports of seizure' you mean your customers reporting back to you? I reckon some of them would just accept their loss and wouldn't bother to inform you. So the rate could possibly be lower than 90%.

Isn't a pack of smokes like £8 over there? You could afford a few seizures in a row and it would still be cheaper to buy them from us.

I wouldn't personally call it too big of a gamble, but I might be biased Smiley

Yup, it's around £7-£8/pack, but there's plenty of eastern EU cigs on the market, you could buy them for around £4-£5. Personally I haven't pay the 'official' price in years. But your pricing is still attractive.

When I run out of my current stash and fail to quit (again) I'll give your site a try.
sorry for the late reply but i received them the day after i posted that comment, many thanks and i will be placing another order tomorrow morning Smiley

Great stuff, enjoy your smokes! Smiley
Just received my package, passed customs without any issues. Love the way you package the item , really awesome Smiley

So far, so good, 10/10 from me Smiley

THAT was quick, haha Smiley Enjoy!

Could you tell me what country you ordered from jdebunt? as mine was dispatched a day before yours and hasn't arrived yet

Delivery can range anywhere between a few days and 3-4 weeks, and we still don't know what exactly is causing this huge discrepancy.

Anyhow, you shouldn't worry too much since yours has been dispatched approximately a week ago, so there is still plenty of time to allow Smiley

sorry for the late reply but i received them the day after i posted that comment, many thanks and i will be placing another order tomorrow morning Smiley
Any chance on Marlboro Menthol Lights 100s?

I'm afraid not, sorry about that! We don't carry 100s in general, except for the Dunhills.

The only King Size menthol cigarettes we carry are the Kent Convertibles.
Could someone comment on delivery to the Netherlands? Specifically about speed of delivery. Also, OP, can you send to a company like this? https://www.deburen.nl

It's a company that has some rooms in the city which are always open, where people can collect their packages. I'd like to be discrete about my smokes  Wink

We can do https://www.deburen.nl, no problem, however I'm not sure if there are any extra security checks when sending to a PO box. Can't really comment on that, but if you want us to send there - we will.

Given our perfect delivery rate to the Netherlands (not a single seizure for the past few years) however, I'd highly recommend using a normal shipping address instead.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Could someone comment on delivery to the Netherlands? Specifically about speed of delivery. Also, OP, can you send to a company like this? https://www.deburen.nl

It's a company that has some rooms in the city which are always open, where people can collect their packages. I'd like to be discrete about my smokes  Wink
Delivery time to the Netherlands is two weeks max. I always received them within 1.5 weeks or less so that pretty fast. Never had any problems with the new border stuff either.
Pages:
Jump to: