Pages:
Author

Topic: Dwarf FPGA – the anti-ASIC - page 11. (Read 43440 times)

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131
July 11, 2018, 04:51:59 PM

1) Learn to use images
2) What does that even mean? That you knew at least a week ago that you'll not be able to ship on the 18th but decided to playing dumb?
Learn forum's rules - new users can not attach images   Roll Eyes
The Chinese factory does not obey me. I can not influence their promises.

No communication from you DwarfMiner since June 19th.

What is the status of shipping these orders? Or should I assume this was a scam all along like the rest of the posters here thought?

(Yes, I am still foolishly holding out hope.)

He hasn't logged back in since the 20th so I wouldn't expect a response lol.  The good news is that experience is the best teacher Smiley
Activity: 305
Merit: 148
Theranos Coin - IoT + micro-blood arrays = Moon!
July 11, 2018, 12:35:23 AM

Your links are no good, thats why peops think your spamming.
That and the fact you didn't mention you thought it was also a scam.
BTW this is not a FPGA scam its a GPU rig scam.

Here is a cached copy.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3cO500kqvgQJ:https://www.digie.io/walton-train-6x/&num=1&hl=en&gl=us&strip=1&vwsrc=0

Walton Train
$10,800

Here at Digital Gold we believe Walton Chain(WTC) is literally going to take over. Watch out ETH - your time has passed. This rig is mining on the main blockchain. There are no pools and is killing it with finding full blocks. Jump on this train with us. WALTON TRAIN!  

blah blah blah
WALTON TRAIN!

Order this

The page has been removed.

This link should be good:

https://mega.nz/#!TNYhjSqI!QxY_m_CsMknTNv43B5AvrpcmZrSFnfLdYaqsFmbxekA

Copy the entire link into a new tab and download.

The entire project is a scam.

Ripping off people by selling over priced NVIDIA rigs is just a secondary effect of the primary scam.

If you have difficulty with that link, PM me.

Yes, the shameless Walton "OVER PRICED GRAVY TRAIN" has been taken down.  Glad to see that you cached it.

Thank you.

EDIT:  Yes, Walton Chain is not an FPGA scam, I get that.  But here is what I told Tut privately:

Scams succeed because people do not speak up.

People do not speak up because (1) they fear getting attacked; and (2) generally, there is little to no upside in flagging scams *before* they go down in screaming flames.

How many people on this thread are now saying 'oh, yeah, I knew it was a scam from day one,' yet they said nothing until July?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 07:35:37 PM
With the Acorn coming out on the low end, and BCU1525 covering the high end, I don't know if a kickstarter for a 'real dwarfminer'-type FPGA still has a market??
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 04:03:17 PM
Guys, why don't we make an investment pool together with some credible people on this forum and really make it happen? Like kickstarter for crypto project?
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
July 08, 2018, 09:16:28 PM

And speaking of odd things, if you or someone you know has been scratching their heads about mining Walton Coin, this summary of Reddit postings is pretty helpful.  And it is free.

ROLand, Tut, read my last 12 posts, all 12.  This is a thread about a scam, I'm commenting on another one.  If the lightbulb doesn't go off in your head PM, and I will explain.

Your links are no good, thats why peops think your spamming.
That and the fact you didn't mention you thought it was also a scam.
BTW this is not a FPGA scam its a GPU rig scam.

Here is a cached copy.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3cO500kqvgQJ:https://www.digie.io/walton-train-6x/&num=1&hl=en&gl=us&strip=1&vwsrc=0

Walton Train
$10,800

Here at Digital Gold we believe Walton Chain(WTC) is literally going to take over. Watch out ETH - your time has passed. This rig is mining on the main blockchain. There are no pools and is killing it with finding full blocks. Jump on this train with us. WALTON TRAIN!  

blah blah blah
WALTON TRAIN!

Order this

The page has been removed.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 08:33:11 PM
anyone have any idea what he got away with on this ...a btc address or something?

just curious

brad

Apparently seven BTC were sold recently. No other information.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
July 08, 2018, 04:36:29 PM
anyone have any idea what he got away with on this ...a btc address or something?

just curious

brad
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 02:53:46 PM
I knew it was a scam when I saw that Monero logo on the board. This is against mass production profit. Companies try to save every penny they can and single dot of ink can cost a lot. Just look at antminers, they look ugly but deliver what they promise, if it's not necessary it won't be there.
When he said that all of the sample are sent to the factory, i was confirmed that this is a scam. I work in import/export biz and one of the standard practice in every field is to keep at least 2 (or one) perfect sample with you so you can match with the shipment to see if it is according the requested specification/quality.
The ink does not cost anything. If you paid for 2-4 layers board, the SilkScreen is included in the price. Regardless of the area.
A sample is needed if you are not a developer.
Activity: 208
Merit: 3
July 08, 2018, 12:01:27 PM
I kinda feel bad for the ones who really lost their money buying into this scam but let's be fair - this really started to smell when the OP started to come up with pointless reasons to not show the product. I really hoped this thing could be real but well...of course it' not.

And speaking of odd things, if you or someone you know has been scratching their heads about mining Walton Coin, this summary of Reddit postings is pretty helpful.  And it is free.

https://mega.nz/#!WExn3IzC!7u-bbAly8bpFnjj2vKxeOWU-OR54pNpMpE7LPfjDQRk

FREE ^ FREE ^  FREE ^

Go spam elsewhere
Don´t feed the troll !
Activity: 1120
July 08, 2018, 11:36:59 AM
I kinda feel bad for the ones who really lost their money buying into this scam but let's be fair - this really started to smell when the OP started to come up with pointless reasons to not show the product. I really hoped this thing could be real but well...of course it' not.

FREE ^ FREE ^  FREE ^

Go spam elsewhere

If you don't understand something, don't comment.  This isn't spam.

Use "search" regarding his messages or don't comment. Should I do it for you and post links ?
Activity: 1120
July 08, 2018, 02:34:59 AM

FREE ^ FREE ^  FREE ^

Go spam elsewhere
Activity: 305
Merit: 148
Theranos Coin - IoT + micro-blood arrays = Moon!
July 07, 2018, 05:16:28 PM

Activity: 602
Merit: 106
July 07, 2018, 04:08:06 PM
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
July 07, 2018, 03:13:10 PM
I like it when this topic comes on first page.

I knew it was a scam when I saw that Monero logo on the board. This is against mass production profit. Companies try to save every penny they can and single dot of ink can cost a lot. Just look at antminers, they look ugly but deliver what they promise, if it's not necessary it won't be there.

When he said that all of the sample are sent to the factory, i was confirmed that this is a scam. I work in import/export biz and one of the standard practice in every field is to keep at least 2 (or one) perfect sample with you so you can match with the shipment to see if it is according the requested specification/quality.

Lastly those videos were too shady and almost laughable.
If I (or anyone) had such a revolutionary product, I would make long videos and would not hide my face.

The price was also too good to be true. Seriously, roi of less than a month and you think he will sell them to you ? It doesn't can't exist in the first place ! Those big corporations like Bitmain have huge R&D department trying to figure out how to mine the algo and you think some guy on the forum will sell you the magical miner.

People are grossly overestimating FPGA's capabilities. Just don't hit the same stone twice. Live and learn, I got scammed in the past that's why I am more cautious now.
Activity: 557
Merit: 5
July 07, 2018, 01:22:11 PM

1) Learn to use images
2) What does that even mean? That you knew at least a week ago that you'll not be able to ship on the 18th but decided to playing dumb?

What is the status of shipping these orders? Or should I assume this was a scam all along like the rest of the posters here thought?

Forget about it, we got scammed
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 11:52:09 AM

1) Learn to use images

Activity: 36
Merit: 12
July 05, 2018, 04:35:13 PM
I already knew at the beginning that this was a scam.

To all the guys who lost their money to this scam: own fault
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
July 05, 2018, 02:05:56 PM
yes, this fraud was very carefully planned and carried out

I think the guys at AsgardMining have put a bit more effort into creating a believable website.
They'll even interact with you in LiveChat (they dumped JivoChat the other day).

A pretty website does help with gaining credibility, but the DwarfMiner guy just came across with a bad/weird attitude.
I'm still curious what's under the DwarfMiner big black heatsink and why it needs a VGA output?

LOL, now that is funny... It doesn't matter what was under the big black heatsink.  There is no product.  There is nothing here to buy.  Nothing shipped, no updates from the OP.  If you ordered your money long gone. Even the youtube videos were very very short clips compiled to make it looks like something that ran.  It was at best a project board he was working on and got something to work long enough to show you something in a video so he could take orders for something that would never be stable, work, or be made that you could buy.  I am just surprised that so many were willing to jump in on such dodgy grounds and order.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 02:10:48 PM
yes, this fraud was very carefully planned and carried out

I think the guys at AsgardMining have put a bit more effort into creating a believable website.
They'll even interact with you in LiveChat (they dumped JivoChat the other day).

A pretty website does help with gaining credibility, but the DwarfMiner guy just came across with a bad/weird attitude.
I'm still curious what's under the DwarfMiner big black heatsink and why it needs a VGA output?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
July 04, 2018, 09:48:34 AM
He is probably reading and laughing on this thread.
...from a new account called "ElfMiner" maybe. The "upgraded" DwarfMiner. Sleeker, more accurate, and doesn't toss out that many errors, muahahahaha.
Pages:
Jump to: