Pages:
Author

Topic: Dwarf FPGA – the anti-ASIC - page 14. (Read 43440 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
June 28, 2018, 02:40:44 AM

now with these thounght in my heart i go to sleep thank you all

Some page back there is one BTC address dwarf-scammer used. Trace down where money goes further. Million+ is not easy to hide with small decentralized exchanges. So it will go to ShapeShift probably. File complain to FTC and try to direct them to exchange where money transfers end. Than find dwarf-scammer and beg out of him all the money stollen. You will have permission from all dwarf-buyers here, I'm sure.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
June 28, 2018, 02:27:16 AM
Please someone ban this "JackieBlockChain" guy, he is so annoying and now posting bible verses for begging. I think he is probably Dwarf Miner guy himself or one of his breed.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
June 27, 2018, 07:49:41 PM
I am a little surprised the OP went dark so fast.  I expected a little bit of foreplay and maybe milk the late comers with the, we have good news and first batch is arriving and things look good... Opening up batch 2, but quantities will be very limited...

I mean he could have really milked this for another 30-50% more.  Few more days and the picture should be crystal clear.

well folk HAVE BEEN caught on bitcointalk ...at least enough to pay BTC back..had a buddy (newbie) lost 80 BTC back in the day....we tracked it to a server farm got a hold of

a tech and found out the IP he had was setup for a butterflylabs scam site ....like butterflylab.com or some such...we got nowhere after that on privacy...but posted

we were making progress anyway on the thread with the previous ip name we got above...the guy panic'd thought we were 1 step from finding out his name (we were not)

and paid the BTC back to all...I can't remember the name of the miner though that was a fantasy...bet it is burnt into my buddies memory....my buddy did pay BTC to those who helped

track the guy down, equiv of 3 or 4 BTC at the time BTC was maybe worth 200 bucks or some such...

actually, can't remember another time this worked

I'll post the name of the scam ...when I talk to him next...I just can't remember the name of the dang unit..think it was Summer of 2014? big splash ads

so again, possible...but above was pretty slim findings to make the guy panic was our only shot...it worked..but damn lucky he did.

so dwarfminer is likely cleaning up after himself on this scam...so why take a chance...got the BTC time to get out logic

Activity: 199
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 06:19:18 PM
I wonder what color Ferrari this guy is buying with your guy's money
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
June 27, 2018, 05:44:04 PM
yeah and scamming and publicising bitcoin tumbler and all other crypto crimes are not allowed the same. selling fake crypto gear

when you and your company were asking 12 btc at once for bounty , you were not begging you were making a bounty. maybe if i make a bounty now i get nothing. so you arrived first and you are the first beggars. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

please allow charity here . make a section for the beggings one please

I don't think I was ever asking "12 btc at once for bounty", you got me confused with someone else. Begging is against the rules of this forum. Go beg elsewhere. I'm sure there are places on the internet where that is allowed.

This is off topic here and off topic posts are also against the rules.
TGJ
Activity: 173
Merit: 5
June 27, 2018, 05:36:57 PM
yeah the moderator cancelled my topic where i am asking some charity to go on because of all these scams that took all my money. well played

Begging is against the rules.

yeah and scamming and publicising bitcoin tumbler and all other crypto crimes are not allowed the same. selling fake crypto gear

when you and your company were asking 12 btc at once for bounty , you were not begging you were making a bounty. maybe if i make a bounty now i get nothing. so you arrived first and you are the first beggars. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

please allow charity here . make a section for the beggings one please
Dude GTFO, there is huge risk in crypto lots of people lose money, lots of money. Why should anyone give you charity because you lost some money in this game? You made your bed now lay in it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
June 27, 2018, 05:18:45 PM
yeah the moderator cancelled my topic where i am asking some charity to go on because of all these scams that took all my money. well played

I am a little surprised the OP went dark so fast.  I expected a little bit of foreplay and maybe milk the late comers with the, we have good news and first batch is arriving and things look good... Opening up batch 2, but quantities will be very limited...

I mean he could have really milked this for another 30-50% more.  Few more days and the picture should be crystal clear.

Luckily this is a very cheap scheme, what with the free trial website etc. They could have roped a few more victims in if they had some shills post tracking, pictures, etc but apparently that was not budgeted for.

You are right he could have easily milked this if there had been a few players to help spin the story of shipped, received, and working miners... Lots of ways to really have cleaned house.  I guess we should be thankful that he wasn't that well organized.   
legendary
June 27, 2018, 05:14:11 PM

I am a little surprised the OP went dark so fast.  I expected a little bit of foreplay and maybe milk the late comers with the, we have good news and first batch is arriving and things look good... Opening up batch 2, but quantities will be very limited...

I mean he could have really milked this for another 30-50% more.  Few more days and the picture should be crystal clear.

Luckily this is a very cheap scheme, what with the free trial website etc. They could have roped a few more victims in if they had some shills post tracking, pictures, etc but apparently that was not budgeted for.
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
June 27, 2018, 05:09:51 PM
I am a little surprised the OP went dark so fast.  I expected a little bit of foreplay and maybe milk the late comers with the, we have good news and first batch is arriving and things look good... Opening up batch 2, but quantities will be very limited...

I mean he could have really milked this for another 30-50% more.  Few more days and the picture should be crystal clear.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
June 27, 2018, 04:19:52 PM
anyone bought this? is there any video or proof of not scam
cause is too good to be true, really

Yes I bought it, you can pre-order them from me if you want, and I will send them to you when I receive them...  Wink

oh..that is just 'cruel' on so many levels...it is like you are selling 'phantom puppies' that you expect to receive...and pass along and

instead get a packet of 'sea monkeys' (brine shrimp) ...well played though, well played....keep hope alive kinda thing...

Yes I bought it, you can pre-order them from me if you want, and I will send them to you when I receive them...  Wink

on the first page ->>

"Work demonstration you can see on our youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz6buvT87nX-NuEkfcrNQGg
It does not have a fee, but updates will be charged. We expect $20-50 for each new algo. At now it is tested with monero, graft, haven, sumo and loki. The same coins should work too."

the youtube link doesnt work

can I see please the product working on some video first

Are you blind or something? IT is a Scam there is no working product.

ok tnx
this topic should be closed than

we all have to report it to the moderator

regards

lol...

by the time the moderator's get to it..it will be 5 years....look up threads on butterfly labs, paycoin or gaw miners and alpha-tech etc

old scam threads never die...they simply are 'recycled' as a life lesson to 'newbies' Smiley

we've all been there, however Sad

legendary
June 27, 2018, 11:46:58 AM
Sorry for all people have buy this product, but don't worry some people have buy obelisk SC1 for siacoin and they have lost more money than you.
And me have lost money with b3 more than the price at this product .
so just welcome to mining world and sorry for you 

Quit this false equivalence shit at once.

Delivering a product that doesn't ROI is not the same as taking money and running. Well, obelisk might still run I guess but B3 is an actual product that was delivered.

A scam is a scam. That's not "mining world". That's a crime. Stop whitewashing it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
June 27, 2018, 11:31:15 AM
Sorry for all people have buy this product, but don't worry some people have buy obelisk SC1 for siacoin and they have lost more money than you.
And me have lost money with b3 more than the price at this product .
so just welcome to mining world and sorry for you 
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
June 27, 2018, 11:05:30 AM
And again the wise words have applied "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is". Got to admit though, was really tempted to buy at least one of those so-called FPGA boards but thankfully my sober mind was paranoid enough.
Activity: 544
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 11:01:19 AM
The thing that threw me off instantly was the website. Like really, you create your own FPGA, yet can't even throw in your own website/domain? Piggy backing off https://www.webasyst.com/cloud/ means that you aren't really in it for the long haul or just want something up quick and easy for show to dump later. Even Baikal has their own domain/website and we know how well they are in their communication... lol

If I was truly evil, I can create a product and website easily with video that looks like it's running from a classic Atari game and offer crypto payment, bank transfer, and paypal to insure confidence/safety in people.

Lets say 1500 people bought it, 1200 people paid with paypal, and 300 people paid crypto just because they want to use crypto or their funds are tied in crypto.

If there's a chance if that it does turn vaporware, those 1200 people who paid with paypal gets their money back, no problem for both parties. Owner doesn't care, cause 300 people paid in crypto, so win-win.

Now time to shutdown generic website and move onto next project.

Then again, I could be all wrong, this is just how I see it. For now....

Called this on the dot, live and learn people. Knowledge is priceless.
Activity: 430
Merit: 22
Professional user
June 27, 2018, 09:03:51 AM
i would like someone take these persons and give them what they deserve
legendary
June 27, 2018, 08:46:13 AM
Scams are not moderated so this thread won't be locked unless DwarfMiner does it.

Sorry for those who stepped into this pile of shit but you can't possibly say you haven't been warned.
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
June 27, 2018, 08:29:38 AM

ok tnx

regards

Let's just wait till the week end out of hope but after that I will definitely report the thread to mod for closing. No point having people bumping it up after looking the first page.
Just for information I found another email [email protected] (which is the email to retrieve the password on the hotmail account)

umm, why close it? anyone who reads it through will easily see that it is a scam. close it and someone else will start a new one somewhere. with this one open at least future readers will know its a scam when they see there are no posts about people getting them.

i mean who throws money at something without doing at least basic research about it?? 10 minutes of skimming through this thread alone is all one needs.
Activity: 557
Merit: 5
June 27, 2018, 05:55:21 AM

ok tnx

regards

Let's just wait till the week end out of hope but after that I will definitely report the thread to mod for closing. No point having people bumping it up after looking the first page.
Just for information I found another email [email protected] (which is the email to retrieve the password on the hotmail account)
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
June 27, 2018, 05:43:57 AM

Yes I bought it, you can pre-order them from me if you want, and I will send them to you when I receive them...  Wink

on the first page ->>

"Work demonstration you can see on our youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz6buvT87nX-NuEkfcrNQGg
It does not have a fee, but updates will be charged. We expect $20-50 for each new algo. At now it is tested with monero, graft, haven, sumo and loki. The same coins should work too."

ok tnx

regards
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 05:16:45 AM

on the first page ->>

Pages:
Jump to: