Pages:
Author

Topic: Dwarf FPGA – the anti-ASIC - page 9. (Read 43440 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 8
July 14, 2018, 04:01:32 AM
if anybody is looking for the scammer:

Пaлexoв Дмитpий ([email protected]) canceled the following money request:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Money request details

Amount: €1 340,51 EUR

Date: 29 may 2018

Note: For #0148

Appears to be an Australian e-mail address with a Russian name on it, possibly a hacked PayPal account. Unfortunately the name is too common to lead anywhere yet.

the dwarfminer webshop archive screens are pointing to the same name
<<< Uploaded by Palehov Dmitriy on May 17, 2018 04:00  >>>
link to archive: https://archive.fo/67AYs
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
July 13, 2018, 07:58:29 PM
Someone get Bruno in here to start his googlefu on these scraps of info.

Waste of time and effort, these retards will spend good money on pie in the sky scams but won't penny up one BTC for someone to do real research for them. they are a waste of effort and time, I gave up warning a long time ago. You don't even get so much as a thank you from them when you save them from a  scam ICO.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 07:05:13 PM
Until there is PHYSICAL PROOF....

There is no device.

Without pictures and reviews, why did people buy? Did they want to get in on it before hashrates on all coins spiked if it became ubiquitous? Seems like profitability would be short lived and ROI marginal.

Not that it's unheard of, with people preordering consumer electronics, but those are from reputable vendors like Apple. (edit: okay, maybe Apple was a bad example  Cheesy )
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1166
My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?
July 13, 2018, 06:52:33 PM
i did not claim smaram guilty here,  i just stated he has it ,  and there is such device.
people here thinks there was no device, never existed.

yes i was mad at him once, then i said i m sorry for it.

at least i am expecting the cargo details, to track scammers.
when he s back , he ll tell us. right ?

these are private talks that shows,  there is such device,  and he warned me about being careful about it

i had taken the risk according to these talks,  i dont claim him guilty.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/442318194389024769/467461870119288833/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/442318194389024769/467461973240709120/unknown.png

Until there is PHYSICAL PROOF....

There is no device.
Activity: 17
July 13, 2018, 06:41:27 PM
i did not claim smaram guilty here,  i just stated he has it ,  and there is such device.
people here thinks there was no device, never existed.

yes i was mad at him once, then i said i m sorry for it.

at least i am expecting the cargo details, to track scammers.
when he s back , he ll tell us. right ?

these are private talks that shows,  there is such device,  and he warned me about being careful about it

i had taken the risk according to these talks, if it works for 20 mins and if i restart it then , if booting up takes 5 minutes
so even it works for 45 minutes in one hour,
and even under 75% capacity , i m ok with it

i dont claim him guilty.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/442318194389024769/467461870119288833/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/442318194389024769/467461973240709120/unknown.png
July 13, 2018, 06:23:30 PM
Ah I see, people expected they could probably mitigate the stability issues by just power cycling it every 15-20 minutes, which can be automated, and that is what people were hoping for. And commenting on it basically confirmed it existed at all?

"BITTUBE Official" explicitly stated that the device is in his/her hands and mines at 20 KH/s. That goes far beyond merely commenting on it, particularly considering that Dwarf refused to ship a sample to anyone here.

Thanks, it is clear to me now. Maybe no one got one, so getting specific on it (and at 20KH/s, profitable even without stability) lent the thing undue credibility.

Hmm. Maybe an effort to FUD a threat to the coin gone really wrong and having the opposite of the intended effect. It's hard for me to speculate. Again thanks, I try to do my own research but it's tough when things get so muddy.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
July 13, 2018, 06:13:34 PM
Ah I see, people expected they could probably mitigate the stability issues by just power cycling it every 15-20 minutes, which can be automated, and that is what people were hoping for. And commenting on it basically confirmed it existed at all?

"BITTUBE Official" explicitly stated that the device is in his/her hands and mines at 20 KH/s. That goes far beyond merely commenting on it, particularly considering that Dwarf refused to ship a sample to anyone here.
July 13, 2018, 06:03:29 PM

Here is what I've seen:

https://i.snag.gy/ujXKva.jpg

Specifically:

they are real
it works, but not stable
just a matter of time to solve this
good to have a test device
cant be used for 24/7 at the moment
will do this week more tests

I don't see anything even close to "do not buy". On the contrary, it was stated that it's just a matter of time to solve the stability issue.

But the bigger problem here is whether the device ever existed and how did smaram get it. This doesn't make any sense but I'll reserve my judgement until we get more proof, or not.

legendary
July 13, 2018, 05:59:48 PM
I am a little confused - I saw the bad review of this thing from smaram where he said it was a POS. I guess he didn't give it a rating but it seemed like a 1/5. Are people mad at him for endorsing it? I basically walked away with the impression he was dissing it, and it didn't work without constant care, if at all. At that point I just forgot about it, so I'm surprised people bought it based off his advice to stay away from it? What am I missing?

edit: Also sorry to hear you guys guy scammed, that sucks.  Sad

Here is what I've seen:

https://i.snag.gy/ujXKva.jpg

Specifically:

they are real
it works, but not stable
just a matter of time to solve this
good to have a test device
cant be used for 24/7 at the moment
will do this week more tests

I don't see anything even close to "do not buy". On the contrary, it was stated that it's just a matter of time to solve the stability issue.

But the bigger problem here is whether the device ever existed and how did smaram get it. This doesn't make any sense but I'll reserve my judgement until we get more proof, or not.
July 13, 2018, 05:47:37 PM
I am a little confused - I saw the bad review of this thing from smaram where he said it was a POS. I guess he didn't give it a rating but it seemed like a 1/5. Are people mad at him for endorsing it? I basically walked away with the impression he was dissing it, and it didn't work without constant care, if at all. At that point I just forgot about it, so I'm surprised people bought it based off his advice to stay away from it? What am I missing?

edit: Also sorry to hear you guys guy scammed, that sucks.  Sad
Activity: 122
Merit: 4
July 13, 2018, 05:34:01 PM

when somebody tells you the devices doesnt work longer than 20min and then it crashes, do you go to buy it? anyway habe some private dm messges, will share tommorow (right now on mobile)

i sayed this also to exodussian as soon i am back from germany, will try to analyse what i have and share it, it is also in my interest to find him.

legendary
July 13, 2018, 05:19:37 PM
some poeple should be really carefull what they are saying in here, lawyers will have fun to protect my rights.

you can ask me in a normal way, without this shitty garbage.

i told on our discord cleary don‘t buy it, because they dont work, also this guy exodussian, in a dm conversation, i told him don‘t buy it! against all what i told him, he thinked he is clever and can reboot the device every 20min, i am not responsible for your decision, i have not put the gun on your head to buy it, and i have not did anykind of advertisent for it,  for no one of you! you decided by your self, like i did and we are all scammed, what a surpise in this crypto world, scam from ico, tg groups and and and.

and when you copy paste images, then copy paste also the sections where i am saying dont buy it because they dont work.

and what kind of stupid idiot you must be? this scammer put so much effort to be hidden on all, and to think that  i have something todo with this in public.. why should be somebody so stupid!!

Please show us where you said "don't buy". Also provide proof that you actually have the device in your hands and post the name and address of whoever sent it to you on the Investigations board:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=227.0
Activity: 122
Merit: 4
July 13, 2018, 05:12:11 PM

some poeple should be really carefull what they are saying in here, lawyers will have fun to protect my rights.

you can ask me in a normal way, without this shitty garbage.

i told on our discord cleary don‘t buy it, because they dont work, also this guy exodussian, in a dm conversation, i told him don‘t buy it! against all what i told him, he thinked he is clever and can reboot the device every 20min, i am not responsible for your decision, i have not put the gun on your head to buy it, and i have not did anykind of advertisent for it,  for no one of you! you decided by your self, like i did and we are all scammed, what a surpise in this crypto world, scam from ico, tg groups and and and.

and when you copy paste images, then copy paste also the sections where i am saying dont buy it because they dont work.

and what kind of stupid idiot you must be? this scammer put so much effort to be hidden on all, and to think that  i have something todo with this in public.. why should be somebody so stupid!!

Activity: 33
July 13, 2018, 04:26:39 PM
Did anyone got hands on this and tried it?
I'm curious how hard it is to setup up one of these.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
July 13, 2018, 01:41:54 PM
well, one day you will learn. I hope.
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
July 13, 2018, 12:03:52 PM
Someone get Bruno in here to start his googlefu on these scraps of info.
legendary
July 13, 2018, 10:25:34 AM

Money request details

Appears to be an Australian e-mail address with a Russian name on it, possibly a hacked PayPal account. Unfortunately the name is too common to lead anywhere yet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
July 13, 2018, 09:04:56 AM
He didn't skip a step and neither he planned to ship any kind of product weather it worked or not. Don't invent more conspiracy theories. It went as he planned. Why waste money shipping on stuff that doesn't work, you would still call it a scam. And the thing is why even bother shipping the product even if it works, the way it works here, it's like stealing a candy from a kid. There is no way you can catch him and he knows that.
But I am interested in the story of that BitTube guy. If that shitcoin owner doesn't give answers soon then we should burn that shitcoin to the ground.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
July 13, 2018, 09:04:13 AM

Money request details

legendary
July 12, 2018, 08:06:16 PM
This is no shock if the miner isn't stable.  It was pretty much implied with the OP's youtube videos.  There is a reason those weren't left running for very long so that anyone could validate performance.  The video clips were very short duration and strung together which was an immediate red flag.  So kinda curious who Bittube is and why the OP shipped one unit to him. 

I kinda expected the OP to ship these unstable boards to everyone and then disappear.  Instead he just skipped a step.  Go figure....

I would be shocked if the thing mined anything at all even for 20 minutes and/or if anybody other than the scammer ever seen it. It looks to me like a dummy board with some faked output. Surely bittube wouldn't have any reason to not cooperate if requested e.g. to demo the miner in a comprehensive video or to send it to a trusted member. Unless bittube == the scammer.
Pages:
Jump to: