Pages:
Author

Topic: Dwarf FPGA – the anti-ASIC - page 3. (Read 43440 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1166
My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?
August 03, 2018, 09:28:32 PM
Well, I’m willing to risk $500 to find out what this is all about, but I don’t know I wouldn’t encourage anyone to make this purchase. It is all the pieces of an elaborate scam, and all the attempts to send a review unit, get any independent confirmation, etc. are not happening.

I wouldn’t be surprised to hear in short order than their “factory” is suddenly not working with them because Bitmain and their bank has frozen assets.

Just look at how all these other hardware introductions went before you risk the $$$...

Look at how pandaminer stepped in just the same way this guy did;  but unlike this guy, pandaminer took steps to prove validity and honesty such as samples reviewed by trusted forum members.

I'm getting out a HUGE bag of popcorn for this..... especially after my ignored requests for validity from the OP some pages back... that are STILL unanswered to this day.

--but unlike this guy, pandaminer took steps to prove validity and honesty such as samples reviewed by trusted forum members.
How often does the ETH change the algorithm? Pandaminer is just a bunch of GPUs in a vanilla box. There is no problem to check it indefinitely.

--and why he ignores posts about sending a sample board to a trusted forum member
Because it's sold without this Wink

--1.5M € is no joke and this whole process should be taken more seriously.
This is the annual salary of ten FPGA developers. Without taxes, rent and equipment.

--I replied to the invoice email they sent me asking for clarification about 8 hours ago - no response yet, although to be fair.....timezones
A lot of orders and problems with paypal, thanks to the vigilance of customers. We do not issue new paypal invoices until we solve this problem.

Notice the bold highlights.....

Now let me re-quote his reply to my statement:
--but unlike this guy, pandaminer took steps to prove validity and honesty such as samples reviewed by trusted forum members.
How often does the ETH change the algorithm? Pandaminer is just a bunch of GPUs in a vanilla box. There is no problem to check it indefinitely.
Please explain to me how this answers or is EVEN RELATED to the statements I have made in this comment, and in past comments/questions.....

Red flags guys.

Yes... this product could be real;  but who on earth would expect to be able to do legitimate business with someone of this low level of comprehension???

Anyone whom lost to this guy;  deserved it.  Reference the above quote as a primer.....  Notice the exaggeration of the red highlight.    This guy answered my question like Obama would have;  by making a statement about a different topic.

and reference all of the posts from page 1 to this quote on page 9 and beyond.

Why is this subject still a thing again?
TGJ
Activity: 173
Merit: 5
August 03, 2018, 08:40:03 AM
So we all agree that BitTube is scam...
Yes. Unless he can produce pictures of the Dwarf Miner he said he had, or somehow explain his comments.
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
August 03, 2018, 03:45:02 AM

how u figure? I thought they have a working product

Yeah...they also had a working dwafminer....
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
August 03, 2018, 02:39:10 AM
bump

@smaram

I'm politely asking for Your genuine photos of Dwarfminer You received and from postal sticker in order to help community tracking scammers that are basically ruining reputation of cryptocurrencies. Something that You should be interested too, as a cryptocurrency investor.
If You found other members too offensive and don't want to share something with whole community, You could PM photos to me, I know how to proceed them further to authorities that will use them best. It will not help members that bite this obvious scam, but will make crypto world cleaner.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
August 03, 2018, 02:38:26 AM

how u figure? I thought they have a working product
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
August 03, 2018, 02:29:55 AM

You don't speak for me.
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
August 03, 2018, 02:25:29 AM
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
August 02, 2018, 11:22:40 PM
The original operator is checking status on this board.. logging into the forum almost daily now Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dwarfminer-2092368

hard to 'smirk' unless you come back and 'savor' the 'scene of the crime'  don't ya know...

if he is 'lurking', what did you make on the 'scam', I don't intend to make one myself but curious...

brad

*His likelihood to reply to above, is the same as me becoming Natalie Portman's love puppet, a pleasant thought, but damn unlikely*
Activity: 475
Merit: 265
Ooh La La, C'est Zoom!
August 02, 2018, 11:00:54 PM
The original operator is checking status on this board.. logging into the forum almost daily now Smiley

I don't think so. Silent for ~7 weeks and counting.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 10:30:30 PM

Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
July 31, 2018, 02:51:34 PM
party still going on here? Grin
Activity: 19
July 31, 2018, 01:16:57 PM
I think he decided to extend his vacation with the millions of dollars made on this scam

He's back on the 31st of February
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
July 23, 2018, 07:16:15 PM
Well nobody likes to be called out, and most certainly don't want to be called out on a lie like this.  Kind of odd he would put something like that out there.  Maybe he expected these things to actually ship so starting spinning up his own "insiders" story.  Something certainly doesn't add up.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
July 23, 2018, 07:04:52 PM
No need to argue before the 29th.

he didnt need to wait til the 29th to show proof or own up to the truth.

He did if it is only now being delivered so he can take some pictures. Wink

He claimed to have had it weeks ago

I'm quite sure Hue was being sarcastically humorous as indicated by the smiley thingy.

But yeah, smaram claims to have received it ~6 weeks ago.

Quite. Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
July 23, 2018, 05:15:19 PM

"Fuckin Bitcoiners want a pic of my new magic-money-making machine, a pic they will have, takin' with with my two-week™-old camera."
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
July 23, 2018, 04:05:38 PM

I'm quite sure Hue was being sarcastically humorous as indicated by the smiley thingy.

But yeah, smaram claims to have received it ~6 weeks ago.
Activity: 19
July 23, 2018, 03:45:41 PM

July 21, 2018, 01:26:24 PM
you guiys you guys mauybe the miner is real lollololo0lo

I used to believe in the tooth fairy, Santa Claus, Unicorns, pots of gold at the end of rainbows.  But all I smell here since day one was fish.  When the Paypal option was removed then I new it was rotten fish.  So that is why I am hoping someone hunts this guy down.  Then it would get really fun.
There's only two things that smell like fish, and one of them is fish.

what is other thing?
Well, if you don't know, you're probably too young!  Grin

Hint: Once you pass the smell, you got it licked.
July 21, 2018, 01:12:03 PM
If he's actually outside his country with no access to the pictures, He can't post them. So waiting 9-10 days is no big deal, considering not a single buyer will see any dwarf miner ever.

"That's some miner! Take it outta the box, plug it in, point to some some pool, then leave the country for over a week while it generates magic Internet money sans anybody watching over it, for if a person was near, they could take a pic of "some miner" so to give Mr. DwarfMiner his well-deserved cred back.

But what do I know? I'm just a bitch capable of shooting silk outta my ass."
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
July 20, 2018, 08:32:05 PM

Pages:
Jump to: