Pages:
Author

Topic: Dwarf FPGA – the anti-ASIC - page 5. (Read 43440 times)

legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
July 19, 2018, 11:25:09 AM
you guiys you guys mauybe the miner is real lollololo0lo

I used to believe in the tooth fairy, Santa Claus, Unicorns, pots of gold at the end of rainbows.  But all I smell here since day one was fish.  When the Paypal option was removed then I new it was rotten fish.  So that is why I am hoping someone hunts this guy down.  Then it would get really fun.
There's only two things that smell like fish, and one of them is fish.

what is other thing?
Well, if you don't know, you're probably too young!  Grin

Save your sexist bullshit for your highschool buddies.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
July 19, 2018, 10:53:09 AM

I used to believe in the tooth fairy, Santa Claus, Unicorns, pots of gold at the end of rainbows.  But all I smell here since day one was fish.  When the Paypal option was removed then I new it was rotten fish.  So that is why I am hoping someone hunts this guy down.  Then it would get really fun.

what is other thing?
Well, if you don't know, you're probably too young!  Grin
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 08:12:06 AM

what is other thing?
July 19, 2018, 05:49:14 AM

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
July 18, 2018, 05:11:38 PM

I used to believe in the tooth fairy, Santa Claus, Unicorns, pots of gold at the end of rainbows.  But all I smell here since day one was fish.  When the Paypal option was removed then I new it was rotten fish.  So that is why I am hoping someone hunts this guy down.  Then it would get really fun.

Tell me when it starts
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
July 18, 2018, 05:00:58 PM
lol why are you guys even bothering anymore?

Because tie me kangaroo down, sport, is no longer a sport in vogue.

"By special request, our next number will be La Bamba. Hit it, boys!"
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
July 18, 2018, 04:02:07 PM
Friedcat came back for round 2
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
July 18, 2018, 02:18:21 PM

I used to believe in the tooth fairy, Santa Claus, Unicorns, pots of gold at the end of rainbows.  But all I smell here since day one was fish.  When the Paypal option was removed then I new it was rotten fish.  So that is why I am hoping someone hunts this guy down.  Then it would get really fun.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
July 18, 2018, 02:16:48 PM
I can't wait for the Batch 2 !!
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
July 18, 2018, 10:41:20 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
July 18, 2018, 10:38:19 AM
BitTube and everyone associated with it are now confirmed scam.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
July 18, 2018, 08:41:34 AM
Post the damned pictures, that's all. How can it be so difficult ? Moreover, you would help the community.

^^this.

there is not a chance in hell of this happening..it is more likely you will see a legit unicorn picture first...so as long

as folk are hoping...you may as well go for the 'big bucks' and wish for the unicorn picture...odds are the same

it is a moot point 'neither exists!'

brad
July 18, 2018, 06:04:51 AM
Post the damned pictures, that's all. How can it be so difficult ? Moreover, you would help the community.

^^this.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 05:50:38 AM
lol why are you guys even bothering anymore?
Activity: 92
Merit: 16
July 15, 2018, 08:05:24 PM
some fairy tale devices that have 0 evidence of:

1. A working product

"The bittube guy" is actually the only person (other than the scammer, if they're not the same person) who claimed to have tested a partially working product. So despite your valiant  6-paragraph attempt to deflect, he can only blame himself for this debacle. If he's such an astute businessman as you're claiming then I hope he will realize that it's not worth damaging the reputation of his business by covering up a scam.

Let's start with high-resolution pictures of the device from all angles, with a current date and the businessman's name on a sheet of paper. Same with the shipping label. Not a huge request, is it? Unless he doesn't have the device.

it told you very clear already on page 50 when i got informed that there is a thread here, i am not in dept by you in any case, i don't need to proof anything, you wan't something from me, then behave normal ask me normal and i will help you!  

you didn't and you continued with your shit show, i told you also the consequences when you continue like that, do you really think you can extort and force me.

since you continued i am not going in anycase to help you, i told you can talk with my lawyers so easy it is! why your are denying it? you are welcome who ever wan't something, i am available here with my lawyers [email protected] waiting for you.

you have something to say, then don't hide your self behind a avatar and take also responsibility for the extortion and assumption that you are doing.

you are behaving like a kid, he can't get his lollypop, ohhh so lets start a shit show, shame on you!

futher more, marking my avater to give it less trust because you climbed the "legend level" because you have nothing else todo then shitposting the whole day, again i can just move my head and tel you, shame on you!

comon don't hide your self, show us who you are and stop this game in the dark.

why you are denying the legal process?

If I am reading correctly here it is my understanding you have in your possession an actual DwarfMiner unit that so far no one else has received. Good for you. But it would be so helpful for those who did buy and not received, like myself, that you can provide any information to help us locate OP. Were you given a tracking number? Did it have a name or address of package? Anything? Thanks in advance.

I can’t even get OP to reply to my email about a simple molex question (unrelated to delivery of unit).
July 15, 2018, 07:33:39 PM

when somebody tells you the devices doesnt work longer than 20min and then it crashes, do you go to buy it? anyway habe some private dm messges, will share tommorow (right now on mobile)

i sayed this also to exodussian as soon i am back from germany, will try to analyse what i have and share it, it is also in my interest to find him.

I am still willing if all I have to do is setup a delay timer to reset it so often until firmware is updated ... so yeah I would still have purchased ... problem is OP hasn’t delivered either way and so far vanished

http://www.ezautomation.net/eztimer/eztimer_menu.htm?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7O2ctKGi3AIVghlpCh2KFA05EAAYASAAEgJd-fD_BwE
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
July 15, 2018, 07:25:33 PM

Yeah, kinda clear he said he got one of these...makes it all look even more fishy....thanks for the link....

brad
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
July 15, 2018, 07:17:05 PM
I am a little confused - I saw the bad review of this thing from smaram where he said it was a POS. I guess he didn't give it a rating but it seemed like a 1/5. Are people mad at him for endorsing it? I basically walked away with the impression he was dissing it, and it didn't work without constant care, if at all. At that point I just forgot about it, so I'm surprised people bought it based off his advice to stay away from it? What am I missing?

edit: Also sorry to hear you guys guy scammed, that sucks.  Sad

Here is what I've seen:

https://i.snag.gy/ujXKva.jpg

Specifically:

they are real
it works, but not stable
just a matter of time to solve this
good to have a test device
cant be used for 24/7 at the moment
will do this week more tests

I don't see anything even close to "do not buy". On the contrary, it was stated that it's just a matter of time to solve the stability issue.

But the bigger problem here is whether the device ever existed and how did smaram get it. This doesn't make any sense but I'll reserve my judgement until we get more proof, or not.

I don’t see only 20 mins either
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1166
My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?
July 15, 2018, 06:04:30 PM
Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

It works the other way round in the crypto world.

Guilty until proven innocent. (Also the magic formula to avoid scams)

Lol, I can already see hordes of BitTube bagholders coming here.

Simple.

more than one person posting in this thread are guilty:

Dwarf

and

people whom supported his claims and/or made claims of an actual product existing/working.

To this day:
No promises have been kept by Dwarf; except the ones to me stating that no steps of validity will be taken and that they would be actively avoided.
No product has surfaced.
No product [as described] has been made available publicly [in any respect] to verify its function or validity.

Photos of those unsoldered boards means absolutely nothing.   Imagine how much $$$ you could rake in by making a $100 purchase order to a random/custom board design from a bulk manufacturer online.....  

I'm actually surprised he didn't take the time to show multiple boards populated with junk parts to try and pass off a better image and steal more $$$.
Pages:
Jump to: