Pages:
Author

Topic: Dyborg - FREE Primedice Bot/AutoBetter by DaNksta - page 11. (Read 31775 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
You were right. I have managed to run english version of OS and it works fine.

Well, as usual. Microsoft failed on another level

Thanks for all your help. Ill write a tutorial for foreigners to make it working.

Anyway is there a chance to make preroll after loss streak of 1 or 2 or N number?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
same error

I wonder why do you want bet as type "double"? is it correct string for that? (it says that when I try to bet)

Like I said, it won't work if you try to bet because I didn't add the fix for when you make bets.
The attempted fix is ONLY applied to when it tries to update your balance after you first log in.
does it properly display your balance after you log in now? (the error message will still show)
If it properly shows your balance after logging in (ignore the error message) let me know and I will apply the fix to when you make bets and remove the error messages.

Also there are no variables that are doubles in the entire program.. And you are very unspecific with error messages which is very unhelpful =/

The fact that you are getting errors thrown by things that should be working (and that work fine for everyone else) makes me think you don't have the right framework installed or that it really is your language somehow.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
More suggestion: stop after X rolls, stop after losing XXXXX in a row!
same error

I wonder why do you want bet as type "double"? is it correct string for that? (it says that when I try to bet)
number is my ballance before dot (after is microsatoshi i presume)

New version (v098F) is my final hail mary attempt to fix your balance issue.
I added one more try to convert balance if theres an error converting it the first time.
It will still display the message box if it fails the first time, but it should keep going and show your balance properly.
If it works I will need to make the same change for when you make a bet, otherwise you will get the same error when making bets as when it tries to initially get your balance on login... so let me know.

also, please try to avoid quoting multiple posts.
different error. Says Error formating balance (this time in english Shocked )

Yeah I made it so if it fails to format the balance it says so. I really do think it's caused by your language settings.

Changed the error message in V098d to be a little more descriptive and show the exact string it is failing to convert on line 2 of the messagebox.
Please use V098d and show me the error that occurs.

number is my ballance before dot (after is microsatoshi i presume)

Yeah I made it so if it fails to format the balance it says so. I really do think it's caused by your language settings.

Changed the error message in V098d to be a little more descriptive and show the exact string it is failing to convert on line 2 of the messagebox.
Please use V098d and show me the error that occurs.
Btw. My roomate have notebook with english OS installed, but it is in use right now. Ill test it tommorow to see if it is language related.
P.S. Thanks for trying!
New version .098c is an attempt to fix your issue. Please try it out.

After stopping/starting a couple of times I am no longer able to start rolling for some reason. Ofc tried to restart, when I relog it works again.
Pretty sure this could be because I forgot to have session profit (or something) reset like its supposed to when you begin betting. Will post a fix soon.

Btw. My roomate have notebook with english OS installed, but it is in use right now. Ill test it tommorow to see if it is language related.
P.S. Thanks for trying!
New version .098c is an attempt to fix your issue. Please try it out.

After stopping/starting a couple of times I am no longer able to start rolling for some reason. Ofc tried to restart, when I relog it works again.
Pretty sure this could be because I forgot to have session profit (or something) reset like its supposed to when you begin betting. Will post a fix soon.
I cant even install English .NET cause my OS Czech. Microsoft dont allow it. There have to be a bad relation in the code

I'm looking into it but you are the only person having this issue which makes me think it has something to do with the language.
I will add something to try and fix it and post v098c soon

And yes those are just the starting text for the labels.

P.S. Thanks for trying!
I cant even install English .NET cause my OS Czech. Microsoft dont allow it. There have to be a bad relation in the code

I'm looking into it but you are the only person having this issue which makes me think it has something to do with the language.
I will add something to try and fix it and post v098c soon

And yes those are just the starting text for the labels.
I tried it between 2k-90k satoshi

Edit: My best educated guess is that it's happening because you arent using english. It's looking for "balance:"  in the response and likely can't find it because you are probably getting responses in a language that isn't English. I don't read Czech and the autobetter doesnt support anything but english  Undecided

not sure if it is related, but is it ok to show variable in there? lblstreak and so...

Nope. Im goin to test it with faucet Cheesy

So you have logged in with 2k satoshi and it gives that error? And you have logged in with 90k and it gives that error?

That makes no sense as it works fine for me and the pc's ive tested it on and others haven't reported having that error =/

Do this: Download latest version, run it. DO NOT CHANGE ANY SETTINGS before logging in. Does it still fail to show your balance and give you the error?

I have 098b. I found that the number in the error before period is my balance (so probably the rest is also) ((tested with different balances)). I have frame network 4.5.1 fully updated with all windows updated.

btw. is there any else chance to talk, because this forum blocks me to write for 6 minutes

tried admin privs. Still not working Sad

it is this error

and the balance this time was 1190

good point in language Ill try to download english .NET (Its my language, cause my OS is in Czech)

Installing .NET English

But I think that problem is not exactly this, because... If Microsoft dont manage to work between their own product translations then they suck hard and Im sure that the balance and all the words are get from the Primedice where they are in English

Edit: My best educated guess is that it's happening because you arent using english. It's looking for "balance:"  in the response and likely can't find it because you are probably getting responses in a language that isn't English. I don't read Czech and the autobetter doesnt support anything but english  Undecided

Okay, try using the latest version. It should (hopefully) work!

In v098b I changed all the integers that could get too big easily into longs and changed all the calculations to force using longs instead of integers to attempt to avoid overflow that occurs during math.

still doing same error. update... The error window appears on excactly every 10 seconds after trying to login.

What is your actual balance? If you have 10 or more bitcoins it could cause an overflow error, do you have 10 or more btc ?

Nope. Im goin to test it with faucet Cheesy

still doing same error. update... The error window appears on excactly every 10 seconds after trying to login.

What is your actual balance? If you have 10 or more bitcoins it could cause an overflow error because its trying to format your balance into "0.00000000" , do you have 10 or more btc ?
Also I'd love to see a feature where you reset to base when you hit your max bet size.

Meaning it would still make the max bet one time before resetting, or it would instead reset to base before ever making the max bet ?
Making the max bet then reseting.

In v098b I changed all the integers that could get too big easily into longs and changed all the calculations to force using longs instead of integers to attempt to avoid overflow that occurs during math.

Pages:
Jump to: