Pages:
Author

Topic: Dyborg - FREE Primedice Bot/AutoBetter by DaNksta - page 8. (Read 31775 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
How it looks with version 1.0?

Finally recovered it off the hard drive the went kaboom and am able to work on it again.
Will be pushing a new version out soon with a lot of the suggestions made in the previous pages.

Thank you for your support and suggestions! Keep them coming!
Looking for more ideas of stuff to graph and options for the graphing. Might add a roll graph and a luck graph, not sure what else?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Any progress info on version 1.0? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Bot looks nice Smiley
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
HUKOM BITAY! ✝✝✝
Does it make a difference using autobetter?
Can be used in other dice sites too?
Like win88?
Activity: 169
not working with google auth
Does it really make a difference if you use a bot when you bet? Anyone can list the advantages of a bot in a dice betting game?

Yes, you lose everything without doing a thing.

I think this is not fair from you. Its a gamble game, so losing everything is probable thing.

Advantages vs PD bot is written on a 1st page and it already offers seriously better features againts PD or Paradox bot
Activity: 782
Merit: 1000
Does it really make a difference if you use a bot when you bet? Anyone can list the advantages of a bot in a dice betting game?

Yes, you lose everything without doing a thing.
how can i use it?

interface is pretty obvious Smiley
Activity: 126
how can i use it?
Activity: 154
PAMINTA 101
Activity: 782
Merit: 1000
Did anyone "profit" with this bot? is it worth trying? I've had bad experiences with bots so I'll ask first before rushing with it.
How it looks with version 1.0?
but really here is a tip if you were to do that i would go for .96% chance, 25-50prerolls, for base balance/1000 if with faucet and slowly increase to balance/1000000, multiply every 50 bets by x2->100% change seed every 500bets for luck, this works manually for the long run on a faucet day but takes a lot of time so i bought a bot for it sadly it doesn't have prerolls in the mix to make it complete so i last with faucet for about .1 or so max before hitting the end of my deck, Cool

Its a good faucet raiser for sure, but cant be taken as a working system. But true is that, there is probably no applyable system in the world

So interesting idea is to implement to set base bet as a % of balance
Activity: 10
but really here is a tip if you were to do that i would go for .96% chance, 25-50prerolls, for base balance/1000 if with faucet and slowly increase to balance/1000000, multiply every 50 bets by x2->100% change seed every 500bets for luck, this works manually for the long run on a faucet day but takes a lot of time so i bought a bot for it sadly it doesn't have prerolls in the mix to make it complete so i last with faucet for about .1 or so max before hitting the end of my deck, Cool
just gonna go all out if we are in the room for making suggestions ( multiply after x bets) balance/x # for base bet, would be great implementation with the addition of prerolls so let say you are playing on .04% we could get a nice 50-80k prerolls going then after prerolls are balance /100000000 for base bet and a multiply x2 every 500 would be perfect  Grin
also if the prerolls continued even after a win cause i learned the hard way when the prerolls stop on a x2475 win which busted me, prerolls continue until the set amount instructed runs out, before starting again in a repeated cycle
never mind that was an after win preroll after loss please  Cheesy
prerolls after each win please Roll Eyes (had a bad day with doing prerolls after loss got a 30 loss streak did 12 prerolls won all the 12 and then after prerolls were over got a 48 loss streak on x5 :V)  Lips sealed
Dyborg DOT tk is down Sad

Thanks - Power went out and messed up some of my server/router settings.

Working on PrimeDice MiniGames right now before I push out Dyborg v1.0.
1.0 Should have more graphing features/options as well as a lot more stat tracking.

You want prerolls after every win or after a loss streak of X?

after loss streak of X
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
yes my email is [email protected]
going to try it out , sounds nice Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: