Pages:
Author

Topic: Dyborg - FREE Primedice Bot/AutoBetter by DaNksta - page 9. (Read 31775 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Dyborg DOT tk is down Sad

Thanks - Power went out and messed up some of my server/router settings.

Working on PrimeDice MiniGames right now before I push out Dyborg v1.0.
1.0 Should have more graphing features/options as well as a lot more stat tracking.

You want prerolls after every win or after a loss streak of X?
Activity: 116
Dyborg DOT tk is down Sad
Activity: 186
Merit: 106
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Would be good to make option to reset on hitting "Max bet"

I'll add this as well but for now you can download the latest version which has some new options like 'Reset to base bet after X losses' then you can just calculate how many losses it takes to reach your base bet and do that =)

Can accomplish what you want depending on your settings but I'll add another for Reset after hitting max bet.

Great progress. I see also streaks counts now.

What will be great is that it will make preroll after X losses in a run, not just for 1st X hits lost

Thanks for the updates DaNksta
Click your link then click 'GO TO DOWNLOADED FILE ANALYSIS' and theres ZERO DETECTIONS ON THE LINK YOU POSTED too.
Those 2 decections are for the URL you posted because they think its malware because it seems suspicious. LOOK AT THE ACTUAL FILE and notice how all the other scan results are clean.. trust me those are just false detections of it being a malicious site.
I have just submitted the url as a false positive to both those vendors so thanks, Hopefully they can fix that soon.

Download the zip then upload it to virustotal. It's clean. Those are just saying its a malware site because its a brand new website and hasn't established much credability or backlinks. Analaze the ACTUAL FILE the url is linking to, not the url itself.
https://www.virustotal.com/id/file/b00114fb690cf47b29f938029e631ddb35d8be66a95205e66e8fe06f95711028/analysis/

It only happens when you use the url and not the actual file itself since the website is my own web server and apparently not very trusted  Shocked

Even so, I'm not suprised if a virus/malware url scanner comes up with a false negative every now and then FOR THE WEBSITE (THE PROGRAM IS CLEAN ON EVERY AND ANY SCAN) It's hosted on my own server and it's a brand new site.
I am going to release the source code, so if you don't trust it now just be patient and the source will be out eventually.
Although those detections have nothing to do with the file itself and everything to do with them thinking the website is malware/malicious.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you can't understand my post please report it

I'll add this as well but for now you can download the latest version which has some new options like 'Reset to base bet after X losses' then you can just calculate how many losses it takes to reach your base bet and do that =)

Can accomplish what you want depending on your settings but I'll add another for Reset after hitting max bet.

Nice work but layout and design could have been better.

I did my best and gave it my own style. I made it for myself really and decided to share it with the community.
What would you change? Unless u can do better, frankly... suck it  Grin
If you CAN do better (skeptical) Be my guest and I'll gladly adopt your ui (if it is better... if you can make one.. and nice enuf to share with the community..)
Activity: 56
i love this auto :v
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Works nice
Y
Activity: 84
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Nice work but layout and design could have been better.

Btw. Numbers got to have right format. So if your max bet is goin to be 10 000 satoshi, write it as 0.00010000

btw2. For those who asks what is better about this one from the PD offers...

Its all written on the 1st page. Great is that you can bet faster and you have already more options you can bet with beggining with seed and swap changer till settings for maxing your bet
Activity: 109
There is already a bot on the website. How is yours better?

Is this for free? If I can use the bot in the site, why should I use yours?
Activity: 20
So how is it different from the past bots in Primedice?
it really can use?
Activity: 56
i can't use it in WindowXp Sad 32bit
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
There is already a bot on the website. How is yours better?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
for linux debian version?
works on Linux too?

No but you can try using wine or something that lets u run windows programs on linux (to download wine, see https://www.winehq.org/  for an easy to follow tutorial you can follow http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Wine-on-Linux )

Although it was programmed to work on windows, it should work on linux with wine. I know wine has support for the .net 4.5 framework as I can see it here https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=25478   -  Let me know if you have success!
works on Linux too?

I dont think that .NET can run on Linux. Probably not
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
works on Linux too?
Pages:
Jump to: