Pages:
Author

Topic: Dyborg - FREE Primedice Bot/AutoBetter by DaNksta - page 7. (Read 31775 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Seems like a nice bot.

Too bad I don't have unlimited BTC and then I would be a millionaire. SOmetimes the odds are unbelievable.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
A feature that i would really love is (something like this) that shows you how many losses in a row can you withstand at the current set-up and the current balance. I ussualy bet with a margin of 17 losses in a row @ 2x payout (49.5%).
You can count it yourself it's not that hard. I would like to see max win and loss streaks during the session.
Activity: 5
A feature that i would really love is (something like this) that shows you how many losses in a row can you withstand at the current set-up and the current balance. I ussualy bet with a margin of 17 losses in a row @ 2x payout (49.5%).
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
could u build this tool for WinXp T.T
Guys I faced a problem. I logged in and bot shows that there's 0 BTC on my account but it'sn so. Could you help me please? What's the problem?

Probably same problem as I have. You are not from US, right?

Then you have to go to control panel>language and region> there set USA time format and go 2nd tab Place and set USA there also.
Look man thanks for answering but I can't understand where's this control panel? If anyone could explain me I would be extremely grateful.

i think he may have meant your computer's control panel, change the time there
Thank you very much man it worked out. I really appreciate it. And thanks everyone for your help. Now I can enjoy this brilliant program!

Really?!
Yeah I changed from "," to "." and now everything works fine.
Activity: 36
Guys I faced a problem. I logged in and bot shows that there's 0 BTC on my account but it'sn so. Could you help me please? What's the problem?

Then you have to go to control panel>language and region> there set USA time format and go 2nd tab Place and set USA there also.
Look man thanks for answering but I can't understand where's this control panel? If anyone could explain me I would be extremely grateful.

Thank you very much man it worked out. I really appreciate it. And thanks everyone for your help. Now I can enjoy this brilliant program!

Really?!
Activity: 602
Merit: 501

always a pleasure to help a fellow gambler , haha  Grin good luck

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

@alete: I had it calculate the win % really quick and never noticed any issues but I will look into the math and fix that. Thanks for letting me know!

found that when changing between <> it changes the actual "payout" variable.

PS: I love you.

Last time edit:
I feel ashamed, all the problems that I had, were solved changing the comma by the dot in windows regional settings. It turns out that in many countries we use comma for decimals and dot to separate thousand (digit grouping symbol).

still love you
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

There is an issue with people using commas instead of periods for decimal numbers. Dyborg looks for the period in the decimal number.
You can go to control panel, type 'numbers'  and click "Change the date, time, or number format"  - Then click "Additional settings.." and change "Decimal symbol:" from , to .

You will know if you are experiencing this bug when you log in your balance will have a comma in it somewhere.

Please post a screenshot if you are suffering from a different issue!

@Dondie - Dyborg only works with Primedice.com at the moment. It makes a huge difference for me, but it depends how you like your autobetter to work I guess =p. Some people make good use of the extra features.

@alete: I had it calculate the win % really quick and never noticed any issues but I will look into the math and fix that. Thanks for letting me know!
Activity: 2

I have the same situation - made changes in the control panel, but nothing had changed Sad

The balance and profit for each bet isn't showing correctly in 0.9.9d, and there is some mistake when you select a payout (ie: 2) and you choose to swap ><, I noticed it watching my bet history in the actual site, it isnt betting at 49.5% in both cases.
even with those 2 things it STILL F_KING AWESOME!!!! I already did some minor donation.

stay awesome DaNksta
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
PAMINTA 101
Are you selling this thing?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
really nice to implement is only bet when it gets to certain amount off loses and only bet x amount of times then restart i have had been doing it manually with stop after certain amount of loses but it would be better to do it auto 
Also great thing to implement could be txt output of bets for analysis
How it looks with version 1.0?

Finally recovered it off the hard drive the went kaboom and am able to work on it again.
Will be pushing a new version out soon with a lot of the suggestions made in the previous pages.

Thank you for your support and suggestions! Keep them coming!
Looking for more ideas of stuff to graph and options for the graphing. Might add a roll graph and a luck graph, not sure what else?

I have 100K for you when we meet online. Its not much, but its all I can give at the time.

Thx for all DaNksta
Pages:
Jump to: