Pages:
Author

Topic: Dyborg - FREE Primedice Bot/AutoBetter by DaNksta - page 2. (Read 31775 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i started with 0.001 and i am at 12 btc now with this BOT Cheesy

You are a very lucky guy using that BOT, maybe you can share me your settings for the BOT and if I win I will share some of my winnings Smiley

Do not take this serious and do not download anything from dyborg.cf/tk . He is just advertising this virus. https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/9e948b607b156c83155df3d54c229c7ef8a471bf2d687b757be8b27ef3a86fac/analysis/1441501838/
If you are looking for a bot instead try http://www.autodice.net/ or https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/seuntjies-dicebot-multi-site-multi-strategy-betting-bot-for-dice-with-charts-307425
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Can anyone direct me on where to download the BOT which is virus and trojan free? What is the current version? Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

You are a very lucky guy using that BOT, maybe you can share me your settings for the BOT and if I win I will share some of my winnings Smiley
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
yes its very cool today my friend was using dyborg he started with 2 btc and ended with 24 btc :O
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Howdy!
some guy made 120 btc with only 0.4 btc with dyborg Smiley

yeah i saw that i am downloading now dyborg i start with 1.2 btc
bot does'nt work if run long time
anyway goodluck bitcoinlucky hope win 100btc too with your 1.2btc and dyborg bot Cheesy

it will work just downloaded from dyborg.tk and made already 4 btc profit Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

bot does'nt work if run long time
anyway goodluck bitcoinlucky hope win 100btc too with your 1.2btc and dyborg bot Cheesy
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

Activity: 171
Howdy!
Activity: 51
wow i use the new version from dyborg.tk very nice i got 3 btc profit in 1 day thanks bot maker.

how did you do that i only made 1.3 btc profit in 3 days Sad
Activity: 43
wow i use the new version from dyborg.tk very nice i got 3 btc profit in 1 day thanks bot maker.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
graph from this bot make my roll more slower,,

if i set my time 50 ms,,it roll faster but then slowing again..if i open graph then close it the speed back to normal..how to prevent this issue?
Activity: 238
This bot/hack have some problems on google chrome.
If you want to solve this problems,try to refresh pages and enter again the script.
Now,I make some bets with script.Thanks!
I just made 28 BTC PROFIT with dyborg Cheesy Dyborg.TK IS THA BEST!  Cheesy
Activity: 7
download link ?
Activity: 44
dyborg. tk is without viruses and the other .cf is i use always .tk
Activity: 1
Guys please help... I cannot find the real download site. I've read the whole thread and found that thу right site is dubord dot tk. but clicking on link redirects to dyborg dot cf... I've also found out that archize should not contain setup.exe or update.exe but the one I've downloaded from that site does have them and the name of archive is 1.01 which looks sucpicious. So what's the real site after all??
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
the house edge will fuck you believe me also if you bet x1.013

well that's a given with -EV. in addition, most people using a autobet bot are using martingale or some variant of it to achieve positive progression in their betting profits. however, martingale is known to fail more often than not.
Activity: 44
the house edge will fuck you believe me also if you bet x1.013
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
I don't think any one has made any decent profit using dice sites. All these strategies will not work for gaining any big profits or for long term. At the end of the day most of us will end up in loosing if we spend more time on these sites.

Nope you are wrong in that part. There are many people telling about their winning and mostly is from dice site. I dont know if there is any strategy to win that much or it is just pure luck but they can win up to 1 bitcoin. May the have enough bankroll to sustain some of their loss but I dont know anything about it

i used to think that there is not any strategy that can make you win all the time . specially in the long run i thought all the strategies will make you lose.

but i have been trying something for some time now and it is working for me so far, but it is so soon to make a final decision about it. i need to make a lot more bets to know for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: