Pages:
Author

Topic: DyslexicZombei's Darkcoin Community MasterNode Svcs: CLOSED. Nodes 2 4 5 Refunds - page 14. (Read 27909 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Community Owned Darkcoin MasterNode Setup Queue

#1 - Intermittently Up for testing purposes, dormant until RC3 and offsite storage of 1000DRK becomes available
#2 - 75% Deposits Complete - Assuming 100% filled, ETA 6/16-6/17
#3 - 10% Deposits Complete
DZ

I made transaction details are sent in PM where to point my profit stream Smiley

Thank you for this great opportunity!

You're welcome! Wallet address noted. And thank you for teaming up with us to be part of this leading edge of live, fully functional MasterNodes.

We're looking for one more 25% stake deposit from a 25% sign up to complete the next node which should go live in a day or two. I'm *still* tightening security down for the first DZ DRK MN, which is a never ending task and there's always more you could do, no matter how secure you actually may be. This first server is the template from which all other nodes in this subnet will be spawned and then customized to your particular node's keys and addresses.

==

Also: these nodes that are currently being filled up by partial stakes will be the last community owned nodes I set up for about two weeks or so.

This service offering has received a lot of community support and great response within the Darkcoin community, so thank you everyone for your questions and your support.

After RC3 releases I am going to be very, very busy setting up nodes owned 100% by one person or entity and can't give an estimate for when community owned nodes in 10 or 25% chunks will be available again if a person missed the deadline for stake deposits on the 18th.
TL;DR: due to overwhelming response for these services, Batch 4 sign ups may be weeks away if you miss this sign up/stake deposit period.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
DZ

I made transaction details are sent in PM where to point my profit stream Smiley

Thank you for this great opportunity!

DyslexicZombei please advice how to make a transfer from Cryptsy as I cant find option to add comment for transaction.
EDIT: (If there is a need)

There's no need as long as you comment here publicly or send me a PM to keep your details anonymous if you prefer. It's good to sign if your client allows it (such as Darkcoin-qt) but if you can't, a msg. here or via PM will suffice.

Quick update before I head back to the Linux mines  Grin

- 2 deposits received today:

Net amount: +250.00 DRK
Transaction ID: 3e516463ec96851dbf5a1d0a99a408e1b5582a6842da27acfa603010d139665c

Net amount: +100.00 DRK
Transaction ID: a42f38f03040ae7c901a73a5958dd13f6bf239a515115XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I'll check my PMs later to log your stake deposit, or you can claim them publicly here. I know the first one was from a gentleman from Reddit d..b...n

=============================================================================================

Community Node #2 Wallet Total:

100 DRK - Huh, may stay anon.
250 DRK - Reddit, d...b...n
100 DRK  - Kauai Bitcoin Club
-----
Total Deposits

450 DRK - Slots needed to fill to complete: one 25% stake + three 10% stakes  

This is for the next node to be prepped this weekend based on improvements & hardening steps from the first community owned node brought up last week.

DZ I sent you a PM.

Cool, thanks. Will check that in a bit. Working OT 3rd week in a row but I'm not complaining because work was slow in the spring. Been working on locking down Linux servers at work and at "play".

I'm also interested in at least a 25% stake. Would this allow me to get in Batch 3? I'm unclear as to how you're dividing up the batches. Will there be multiple nodes available for Batch 3's pricing? I'd like it to be setup and managed. Please advise on the next step. Thank you.

I'm mixing and matching B2/B3 sign ups to most efficiently fill up a node. However, priority will be given to those who signed up earliest and they'll be placed in the next available node that can fit them.

With that said: should an early B2/B3 sign up take too long to make a stake deposit a whole bunch of new sign ups could beat them to the punch and fill up a node or two. All of this is academic -  with no real advantage to earlier sign ups except for lower management fees for early sign up - as long as they get their stake deposit in by the 18th, they should be part of a working, hardened node on the 20th, if they wanted to be part of the start of MN payouts.
Activity: 129
I'm also interested in at least a 25% stake. Would this allow me to get in Batch 3? I'm unclear as to how you're dividing up the batches. Will there be multiple nodes available for Batch 3's pricing? I'd like it to be setup and managed. Please advise on the next step. Thank you.
DyslexicZombei please advice how to make a transfer from Cryptsy as I cant find option to add comment for transaction.
EDIT: (If there is a need)
batch 2 slots are closed/reserved for those already signed up whether via PM or publicly.

However, yes for the first batch 3 sign ups that claim up to 40% (or some combo of this w multiple people), your node would be the next or 2nd next node to be set up as part of the first Batch 2 node.
Activity: 462
Ah, just realized, that since the Kauai Bitcoin Club (all 3 of us) took a 10% stake in the Batch 2 node...the first four Batch 3 sign ups will definitely slot into Batch 2 instead (or 40% worth, which could be 2 or 3 people; whichever option that fills the node quickest).  So those guys score an earlier set up by getting their node set up earlier in the B2 queue ahead of Batch 3 setups.

One of the benefits of being quicker than the average bear, I suppose. Cheesy

==

DZ if I'm reading this correctly I can join batch 2 if I send my 10% to the batch 2 address now before it officially fills up?
Hey DZ,

Given the higher security standards that are being implemented with the MN code wallets, I think I'll be in for 1000drk instead of 250.

Thanks a lot for running this service, mate. It's a good deal and you're comporting yourself like a true professional. I'll have my coins ready for you on the 21st or sooner if you need.

Cheers.

Ah, good choice! I'd do the same if I was in your shoes and I had over 1000DRK.  Smiley

You're welcome! I'd like to take this moment to actually say: "No, thank you." Seriously, this is where I'm in my natural element: both dealing with something technical and also having fun in marketing putting together innovative projects like this that help out fellow nerds like myself.  Cheesy

It's very much a 2 way effort, in which feedback from community needs/concerns drive how a deal/project is structured and secured.

So, from the bottom of my heart: an earnest Mahalo for those signing up for this brand new service, which I'm proud to have been the first to offer, and for those that have asked questions publicly or via PM that helped to clarify this service.

Also: a big thank you to Evan, the Dev team, and the Testing team for making this amazing coin and ecosystem possible in the first place. Alright, I have to get back to my job job, and not my fun job. Be back later if you sent me a PM here or on Reddit. Backed up getting a lot of PMs and questions so I'll try to get to your PM as soon as I can. Thanks.
DZ:

1) I've signed up for a 250 DRK stake. Could I increase that to 500 DRK?
2) So let's say I send 500 DRK and you team me with another 500 DRK person. I'm assuming that you keep our stake money in a cold wallet using the new system, correct? The other team member never has access to anything/no trust is required?
3) You mention that three days' notice is required to withdraw funds so that you can line up another stakeholder. Do you really think the "market" for new stakeholders will be that liquid? I'm concerned that if my partner pulls out their money and you can't find a new stakeholder in three days, the MN will go down.

Thanks!

1. Sure, the more the merrier.  Cheesy
2. Yes, that's the beauty of taking advantage of the built in forum trust ratings. You don't have to trust some random team member, but hopefully a community member/operator that you did your due diligence on.
3. I think so. In general, I think that the value of these node slots will appreciate both slowly and with big growth spurts, so that owning a MasterNode or part of a functional and hardened node will be a valuable commodity and crypto asset in the long run, where just holding it with a Buy/Hold mentality comes with built in "interest" from MN operations rewards, when your Darkcoins are employed with trusted MasterNode Operators/Administrators as ownership stakes in nodes.

I've found after founding a large international miner's co-op that oftentimes teammates will happily take over a larger stake in something that is either paying out or due to payout shortly, when someone needed to drop out for whatever reason.

If I'm fortunate, and through hard work and word of mouth, perhaps I'll even have a running Reserve list of people either waiting for a node to fill up to 100% or to fill in a spot that will be vacated in 3 days. That would help tremendously for liquidity and to keep the rewards flowing without pause.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hey DZ,

Given the higher security standards that are being implemented with the MN code wallets, I think I'll be in for 1000drk instead of 250.

Thanks a lot for running this service, mate. It's a good deal and you're comporting yourself like a true professional. I'll have my coins ready for you on the 21st or sooner if you need.

Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
DZ:

1) I've signed up for a 250 DRK stake. Could I increase that to 500 DRK?
2) So let's say I send 500 DRK and you team me with another 500 DRK person. I'm assuming that you keep our stake money in a cold wallet using the new system, correct? The other team member never has access to anything/no trust is required?
3) You mention that three days' notice is required to withdraw funds so that you can line up another stakeholder. Do you really think the "market" for new stakeholders will be that liquid? I'm concerned that if my partner pulls out their money and you can't find a new stakeholder in three days, the MN will go down.

Thanks!
Ah, just realized, that since the Kauai Bitcoin Club (all 3 of us) took a 10% stake in the Batch 2 node...the first four Batch 3 sign ups will definitely slot into Batch 2 instead (or 40% worth, which could be 2 or 3 people; whichever option that fills the node quickest).  So those guys score an earlier set up by getting their node set up earlier in the B2 queue ahead of Batch 3 setups.

One of the benefits of being quicker than the average bear, I suppose. Cheesy

==

Also, any nodes brought up before the 20th will only be brought up for brief testing and to print output of the node being functional with public node data that can be publicly cross referenced from the node debug logs and transaction history. The orig. node is actually down at the moment, and will be until later this evening when I continue locking it down with the darkcoind software not running. I will then quickly test that the latest hardening steps didn't limit node communications & functions, before taking it back down again.

I took it down because there's no need to risk our orig. stake funds when payouts aren't live yet, & better options are right around the corner in a week, which greatly reduces risk to 1000DRK wallet files meant for registering in the Darkcoin mempool as a confirmed Darkcoin MasterNode.

And if you missed the earlier update: if you're looking for a whole node, please don't send me your 1000DRK, rather wait until the method for safe public access of your 1000DRK wallet file (hopefully well encrypted by you, the 100% node owner) is made available in RC3 on the 20th before proceeding. That way, I won't have to touch your 100% stake or be responsible for your 1000DRK orig. stake as a whole node owner.

I may not be able to set up your node until the 21st or 22nd if you're a 100% node owner (and Otoh gets the first one, most likely on the afternoon/evening of the 20th; what we call "pau hana time"), but at least you'll be able to keep your 1000DRK and the private key info all to yourself for waiting until then.
2 more entries added to the Batch 3 Waiting List, both via Reddit.

Thank you gentlemen and Welcome Aboard!

==

BTW, received a PM from someone looking for a new miner host because CEX.io is charging them 44% Management Fees for having his miners hosted there! I def. don't feel bad at all about a 3% Management Fee for Batch2/3 MasterNodes after hearing about this.
I wish I had 1k,
however I can arange max 300 DRK at the moment
 Smiley

Well, that would still be about a third of what would be the equiv. of receiving payouts for a 45% loan if DRK is $15 and 1.152 DRK are earned on avg. per day for a year.

While coins appreciate and depreciate over time, you just don't see those types of returns from Buy/Hold in other coins; BTC doesn't naturally earn interest on itself just sitting there. The closest I've seen seems to be NXT but you need to hold at least a hundred thousand just to have a tiny chance to forge some coins.

I wouldn't be involved without those 10% 20% rewards offered for node ops and believe that the economic reward system Evan has set up with his background in economics will help set it apart from other alts.
Hi,
thnx for the news...
However my DRKs are on cryptsy.. not sure if i can make messages when transfering dark.
Please advice how to proceed.
thnx

My latest batch was on there too. You can just sign on this thread or via PM if you want that info to be private.

Also: anyone wanting a whole node should hold off sending 1000DRK. I really don't want to have to directly deal with your stake funds in the first place to earn a management fee, but understand the need for it for partial stakes, so I'm glad that safe public access to your 1000DRK should be sufficient for me to set up a node for you, where I don't have access to associated private key info.
I wish I had 1k,
however I can arange max 300 DRK at the moment
 Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: