Pages:
Author

Topic: DyslexicZombei's Darkcoin Community MasterNode Svcs: CLOSED. Nodes 2 4 5 Refunds - page 13. (Read 27909 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I figured a .10 tip was in order.  ha!
I'm sure we will be all tipping you once we get the nodes online.
Thanks!
PM was sent with a few questions as well!

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Cool, we just got another 10% stake deposit.

Date: 6/16/2014 07:38
To: XucWymKo3MCmVvFwGW1SKBtNrshbmfBmpE (own address, label: From Various - DZ DRK MN Batch 3 Deposits Only (List Tx ID in Thread))
Credit: 100.10 DRK
Net amount: +100.10 DRK
Transaction ID: c4e1e47d671eeea6fc284e12ad9996bfe8ed96363fXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Please send me a PM with the rest of the TrxID if this was your 10% stake. Thanks!

Node #4 : 20% 30% Full
nice progress Smiley

Agreed! There's definitely a demand for this service as we've all shown and I'm happy to be a key player in launching community owned MasterNodes.

Quick update before heading to work:

#1 : Complete
#2 : 100% Filled
#3 : 100% Filled
#4 : 20% Filled

There's a great chance you'll get into a full node if a stake deposit is sent in the next day or two. For people who might be late and make a deposit late on the 18th and are part of a node that didn't fill up, I'll ask these people if they want their DRK back or if they want to wait for either a node to fill up or someone to drop out, since I can't do partial owned nodes for awhile after Batch 3.

I'll be back this evening to check PMs, update this thread, and launching Node #2, if all goes well with finishing the necessary changes implemented for Node #2 to get it up and running.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I sent you a PM, DZ!

Thanks!

Hey jwuerz! Good seeing you on this forum. I didn't see a PM here so I'll check Reddit later.
Hey DZ! I'm R2A from Reddit and I replied to you, but no answer from you yet!

Hey R2A, sorry, I didn't see your reddit response. The PMs and questions here soaked up what little free time I had this weekend when I wasn't at work (the downside of being able to work from home).

It's probably best to PM me here or you can just ask your question publicly if its not sensitive. Essentially: I'm just matching stake ownerships up like puzzle pieces so that they equal 100% stakes on a first come, first served basis.

As long as the node's full and ready to go, as far as the earning power of Node #2 vs. #4 and so on:  all of these full nodes should be on equal footing once payouts begin on Friday.
Activity: 294
Hey DZ! I'm R2A from Reddit and I replied to you, but no answer from you yet!
Activity: 7
250 drk sent! details sent pm

Thank you! Confirmed a number of deposits via PM.

Current Community MasterNode status

#1 : Complete
#2 : 100% Filled
#3 : 75% Filled
#4 : 20% Filled
Activity: 15
250 drk sent! details sent pm
Bunch of transactions came in today. Awesome!

Date: 6/15/2014 08:31
To: XucWymKo3MCmVvFwGW1SKBtNrshbmfBmpE (own address, label: From Various - DZ DRK MN Batch 3 Deposits Only (List Tx ID in Thread))
Credit: 100.00 DRK
Net amount: +100.00 DRK
Transaction ID: f4242d574d1306587e96da57e39571e105fa038f3bb2754a766d3f837f2febd3

Date: 6/15/2014 15:05
To: XvJXGuqUBzdMxXjFJdX5fTzAXgxcpM5jWh (own address, label: From Various - DZ DRK MN Batch 2 Deposits Only (List Tx ID in Thread))
Transaction ID: 6485e51d4041367a03ae205a98e550ce0f797cdd8e82c9d55ab7e8b47489b4bc

Date: 6/15/2014 15:05
To: XvJXGuqUBzdMxXjFJdX5fTzAXgxcpM5jWh (own address, label: From Various - DZ DRK MN Batch 2 Deposits Only (List Tx ID in Thread))
Transaction ID: 6485e51d4041367a03ae205a98e550ce0f797cdd8e82c9d55ab7e8b47489b4bc

Date: 6/15/2014 18:24
Credit: 1.00 DRK
Net amount: +1.00 DRK
Transaction ID: b171b17e935690dc1dc32970b75db5ef4c74afd2db98a6fef866a4d8d1c17e79

Date: 6/15/2014 18:29
Credit: 249.00 DRK
Net amount: +249.00 DRK
Transaction ID: 0b7a30d04c046ac98821d3d18247d556e6026a4f76fe14fa2514107112f675b8

Date: 6/15/2014 19:06
Credit: 750.00 DRK
Net amount: +750.00 DRK
Transaction ID: 13d5aa657bfbd7f0b963f961c7ca0498954cea12ad169e7ab838fd3131c29b38

Thank you everyone! We already have enough for Node #2 and Node #3 is nearly full. If you haven't either claimed a TrxID publicly or forgot to send me a PM, please do so, and don't forget to include your payout address.

Signing off this evening. Will check PMs later to match user IDs to TrxIDs before getting to finally play with Node #1 and tightening security even further. I should be finalizing the security configuration this evening or tomorrow. It's a custom security configuration that does standard Linux hardening steps combined with steps taken from DISA CAT I STIGs, influenced by my own background in InfoSec and protecting Linux servers.

Sorry, chaeplin is doing a great job and not to disparage his IT experience but IMO he has neither a track record of being a conduit for hundreds of community BTC nor my security chops and IT experience in high pressure/high stakes R&D testing. For years, while launching rockets for a living and helping rocket scientists to do their job, I've personally dealt with high powered MDA & DoD Program Managers running programs with multibillion dollar annual budgets during true mission critical situations. You just can't get this type of experience and level of intensity anywhere else. All you need to do is see the one of a kind pics in my Photobucket account in my sig for proof of my handiwork.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
DZ: Sent my stake to the Batch 2 address. PM'd you transaction ID.
Activity: 129
I'm in. 25% stake sent to Batch 3 address. Sent in two transactions.

PM'd the transaction ID's.
Activity: 462
Dyslexic, after doing some further due diligence into you and reading through about 100 of your previous posts on your other BTC endeavors, and after reading what others have to say about you (particularly those who were unhappy), I've come to two conclusions:
1) your communication via these forums is not the best, but 2) there is a good enough probability that you will not run off with my DRK.

Having said that, you seem to be making this 'batch' stuff way more confusing then it needs to be.
Now that your batch 3 address (XucWymKo3MCmVvFwGW1SKBtNrshbmfBmpE) only needs a 25% stake, do you want me to send my 100 DRK to the batch 2 address (XvJXGuqUBzdMxXjFJdX5fTzAXgxcpM5jWh) or should I just send it to the batch 3 address anyhow?
JL

Jesse , I also went trough due diligence of DZ, and also thought about sending to some "stranger" all of my hard made DRKs...
But after reading all I could source about DZ I really without any fear made an transfer Smiley

ofc you dont know me neither but you can read my past on this forum, and can see that I actually asked before if anybody willing to join coins together for MN. I am happy that DZ has strong background and he is great candidate for this role (at least second best after chaeplin Smiley).

BTW if i understand DZ correctly, node 2 and 3 are based on first come first served.
So I believe if you make the transfer earlier you have more chance to be in node 2.

I dont know where my DRKs belong either Smiley, but I think I am 4th who did the transfer from time node 2 and 3 opened - so hoping to be in node 2 Smiley
DZ, if i misunderstood something or put false explanation please correct me.

Thnx

Thanks for the supporting comments rentahash.  Smiley

You made it into Node #2 by claiming three 10% stakes, and we're just awaiting one more 25% deposit from someone in either Batch 2 (who signed up in Batch 2) or from Batch 3 (who signed up in Batch 3 or just now).

Community Node #2 Updated Wallet Total:

100 DRK - Huh, may stay anon.
250 DRK - Reddit, d...b...n
100 DRK  - Kauai Bitcoin Club
300 DRK - rentahash
-----
Total Deposits

750 DRK - Slots needed to fill to complete: one 25% stake

Status update: I'll be taking a break from my ongoing Linux work project to perform more hardening steps on Node #1 - the template - this evening.

DZ, Check your PM's
JL

You made it into Node #2 by claiming three 10% stakes, and we're just awaiting one more 25% deposit from someone in either Batch 2 (who signed up in Batch 2) or from Batch 3 (who signed up in Batch 3 or just now).

300 DRK - rentahash
-----
Total Deposits

Status update: I'll be taking a break from my ongoing Linux work project to perform more hardening steps on Node #1 - the template - this evening.

Great! I am sure it will fulfilled in next 24 hrs...
BTW here is dark Smiley, I m going to sleep! speak to you soon
Dyslexic, after doing some further due diligence into you and reading through about 100 of your previous posts on your other BTC endeavors, and after reading what others have to say about you (particularly those who were unhappy), I've come to two conclusions:
1) your communication via these forums is not the best, but 2) there is a good enough probability that you will not run off with my DRK.

Having said that, you seem to be making this 'batch' stuff way more confusing then it needs to be.
Now that your batch 3 address (XucWymKo3MCmVvFwGW1SKBtNrshbmfBmpE) only needs a 25% stake, do you want me to send my 100 DRK to the batch 2 address (XvJXGuqUBzdMxXjFJdX5fTzAXgxcpM5jWh) or should I just send it to the batch 3 address anyhow?
JL

Jesse , I also went trough due diligence of DZ, and also thought about sending to some "stranger" all of my hard made DRKs...
But after reading all I could source about DZ I really without any fear made an transfer Smiley

ofc you dont know me neither but you can read my past on this forum, and can see that I actually asked before if anybody willing to join coins together for MN. I am happy that DZ has strong background and he is great candidate for this role (at least second best after chaeplin Smiley).

BTW if i understand DZ correctly, node 2 and 3 are based on first come first served.
So I believe if you make the transfer earlier you have more chance to be in node 2.

I dont know where my DRKs belong either Smiley, but I think I am 4th who did the transfer from time node 2 and 3 opened - so hoping to be in node 2 Smiley

Thnx

300 DRK - rentahash
-----
Total Deposits

Having said that, I am ready to deposit but you seem to be making this 'batch' stuff way more confusing then it needs to be.
JL

1) Point taken. I may have been too wordy on this launch but I'm trying to do better on this project as far as information sharing but the simple fact is if I don't have something new/different to say, I've given up saying it just to repeat myself.

I attempted to build a democratic Bitcoin miner's co-op, which worked out well when mfgs. delivered. At one point we were the 6th fastest team on the largest pool, outranking the teams from countries like Russia, Germany, Poland, Canada, & 1 of the 2 China teams. When mfgs. delivered late or never delivered at all: my team & I ended up being the unfair targets of some of the community's unhappiness about manufacturers being late. For example, my only negative trust rating was from someone pissed off about not receiving a refund from Black Arrow, when the simple fact of the matter is BA had all of our funds & had not released the funds back to us yet, and after speaking about the whole manner and defending the co-op's leaders, I was advised not to say anything about the situation from partners so as not to further inflame things.

It hasn't been fun to repeatedly have to mediate disputes within the co-op; to play the neutral party or defender of the minority in a decision, and to deal with mfgs. that straight up lied to us one hand while having to deal with infighting and false accusations that one or more us took the money and ran with HashFast or Bitcmine order money (or were somehow involved with a conspiracy with the mfgs). The last straw was a persistent stalker troll that kept at it for weeks, who finally dragged my daughter of all people into our long running internet pissing contest.

I was so disgusted that the forum allows such behavior and so disturbed that a grown man would drag some stranger's child into their feud over nothing (the troll wasn't even a paying customer!), that I took a month+ long break, where other co-op leaders covered for me, after working for free for the co-op for 7 days straight for months on end. Actually I've paid to work for the co-op so far, being that I'm the one that came up with most of the funds in our ongoing 2 state legal battle vs. HF to get them to live up to the promises they made to Batch 1 buyers and if you know how much attorneys charge, it hasn't been cheap.

When it came time to defend my fellow miners: I put my money where my mouth is, got publicly called a liar by Hashfast by a new employee that didn't know the case history, and I didn't ask for a single satoshi from co-op members in Rounds 1-4 while doing it.

When mfgs. have delivered, payouts have gone on without major incident. What's different here is that we're not waiting for some lying or completely lost manufacturing team to deliver us cutting edge ASIC hardware with a short half life. What's different is that you just sign up and get paid out, and there doesn't have to be much interaction besides checking on payout problems and changing ownership; we're not on pins and needles hoping that our promised "good deal" ASIC rig finally ships.

Besides: I can't run off. It's against my ethical code, my spiritual beliefs, and since so many Sr. and Hero members know me, I'd lose my job/clearance over short term temporary gains, when I can just build a needed service that could pay off much greater over the long run, then some type of short term scam scenario.

I just got a big order for full nodes. What you're seeing here for the community owned nodes is just the tip of the iceberg compared to the demand for full node setup/management. I've thankfully been asked to set up and manage a significant percentage of the new full nodes that are going to come online in the next week or so. I won't be able to do a Batch 4 for a while because of it. For these full nodes: I happily won't even have access to their 1000DRK stake. There's no need to steal/scam my fellow miners for such stupid risks when I can make more offering a service to my own community. The time off has been good to me. I'm recharged, refocused and happy to never directly deal with an ASIC mfg. again.

2) It's all mix and match at this point. Some people have gone silent, and some have even upped their stakes. I'll clone and customize these servers as their wallets are ready.

JL

Thnx

Activity: 462

Having said that, I am ready to deposit but you seem to be making this 'batch' stuff way more confusing then it needs to be.
JL
I m very excited to be in your team and to have possibility to make more DRKs, even dont have 1k DRK,
will promote your proposal on official DRK thread and am pretty sure we will fulfill MN in no time Smiley

PS. I sent u another PM Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: