Pages:
Author

Topic: DyslexicZombei's Darkcoin Community MasterNode Svcs: CLOSED. Nodes 2 4 5 Refunds - page 17. (Read 27909 times)

donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105
Payment sent for my share of the first MN. 1 + 549 = 550 DRK.

Date: 29/05/2014 14:09
To: DZ MN Fund XuFmZmR5x66gbyR4rKMNBj3wPXzdoybFZJ
Debit: -549.00 DRK
Transaction fee: -0.001 DRK
Net amount: -549.001 DRK
Transaction ID: cc9ab9795db1fae0eac4c31c50121c9babb4c7d80b393cf3d407cc81ff2c13c2

Payment of 1,000 DRK for the second MN to be sent nearer the June 14th payments launch date.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Ah, I didn't hear the latest on the dates of the payouts not starting until June 14.

Wow, we have a lot of time to get ready then and work out kinks.

Also, it turns out Redditor RyanArr had beaten Anon. Gent #7 as far as reservation time, so I had to shift this gentleman down one spot to be fair to all participants.

BTW, even if you change your mind later, please feel free to leave a "Reserved" message below as a dated placeholder. You can change your mind and remove yourself from the waiting list at any time if you're on the fence.
Activity: 448
When would I start to profit once my node is up? How much would I make per month per node? I'm interested in Batch 2.

Sorry I just don't know what this is, but it already sounds interesting because I could spend my money on a node instead of a bitcoin miner.

Why setup a Masternode you ask?

Now, with the new 20% of block reward payment to MNs (starting from June 14th), below are the new estimated ROIs, (Masternode count on left and ROI on right):

374 = 56% p.a. (current Masternode count)
500 = 42% p.a.
750 = 28% p.a.
1000 = 21% p.a.
1500 = 14% p.a.
2000 = 10.5% p.a.

This is based on the price in Darks (or the USD/BTC at the time you buy the Darks to setup the Masternodes and assumes the price in USD/BTC does not change). You need 1000 Darks per Masternode.

Therefore, in time the system could level out to between 2000 and 4000 MNs for a 5 to 10% annual return.  However, this implies 2 to 4 Million darks, which is 50 to 93% of current coin supply.  This also implies the price of Darks are likely to rise, if people kept trying to setup MNs.

Get your MN setup and get regular income starting June 14.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
When would I start to profit once my node is up? How much would I make per month per node? I'm interested in Batch 2.

Sorry I just don't know what this is, but it already sounds interesting because I could spend my money on a node instead of a bitcoin miner.
Sounds cool.  I wish ya'all luck!  Unfortunately you guys have way more DRK than I do...Only got 25DRK so that counts me out.  Cheers!

Thanks and sorry about that. Please keep an eye out for our batch 3 or feel free to sign up and to also remove yourself from a waiting list at any time.

We might lower the minimum stake to 100DRK for Batch3 sometime in June, if there's enough interest for these lower barriers to entry.
Super handy info. Glad you figured it out without too many issues.

Thanks for the heads up mate!
FYI:

Had interesting issue today.  Did all the steps. Installed wallet.dat - created by my contact's Win8 machine using 9.4.11 wallet. Got incapable masternode. Checked balance - 1000 darks exists in one wallet address.  He tried creating another wallet.dat using 10.8.11.  Also incapable masternode.  He then switched to Win7 9.4.11 wallet. Also got incapable masternode.  Then I used a test wallet.dat that I created using my Win7 and 9.4.11 wallet and it WORKS!  Has anyone else experienced this?  Any ideas?

If you experience this - don't panic.  It could just be the wallet.dat file and the address within the wallet. If I find a solution, I'll post it. In the meantime, I suggest you download a fresh wallet and send darks to that fresh wallet. Then encrypt it before using the wallet.dat file.
Activity: 376
Sounds cool.  I wish ya'all luck!  Unfortunately you guys have way more DRK than I do...Only got 25DRK so that counts me out.  Cheers!
Also, I received my first inquiry from someone who would like to offer this same service to others as part of my matchmaking services for MasterNodes. Thank you for your interest!

They may or may not choose to be vetted by me.
Wow, response has been great!

I may have been a bit muddled last night when I posted this so I'll share some additional info. Please check the last Original Post #3 for the newest info and clarifications to questions received.

Added:

- 10% Referral Fees! (Thank you for the first referral, anonymous gentleman. You were the inspiration for this referral program) Simply tell your friends about this service and if they sign up you get 10% of the Management Fees for 2 months! [Referral Offer available ONLY for Veteran forum members with activity over 25]
- Updated that MasterNode payments have doubled! Link: https://twitter.com/DarkcoinCrypto/status/471332917235290114
- Clarifications on Batch 30 DRK Setup Fees of 30 DRK in relation to separate Antivirus/Firewall/DDOS protection costs. [Reminder: Batch3 signups after June 1 will be charged this Setup Fee)
- Updated Waiting List
- Gooder grammar

Removed:

- Vitriol and negativity from OP (thanks Chief!)
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I can vouch for these guys.  They are legit.

Awesome, thanks Ozziecoin. I was going to PM you on Reddit later, but you saved me the time.  Cheesy

thomas_s. will be along later to state his involvement with this new project when he wakes up. Otoh will stop by later as well.
I've been up for a while just have been a bit busy I'll be able to do any administration things needed.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
Awesome! Thanks Otoh.

I'll check the wallet balance when I get off work tonight. Please shoot me the transaction ID when the deposit is made for the shared MN.

Update: the community has been notified that DRK MN payouts will DOUBLE to 20%!
donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105
Ah awesome. thanks for the update.

How'd it go?

I hope you have pro-level security set up. These nodes make attractive targets.
Define pro level.  Smiley

Heh, well something paid, instead of free services. Which can be good (I use them myself often)...but...there's tons to be said about getting what you paid for (and an ounce of prevention being worth a pound of cure).
I couldn't agree more DZ. I'm sure you guys are going to do a great job!

Thanks, much appreciated! Any tips you can add since you've now gone thru the process?

...heading off to bed, will check in with you tomorrow.
Don't use symbols in your wallet encryption.  Wink

How'd it go?

Heh, well something paid, instead of free services. Which can be good (I use them myself often)...but...there's tons to be said about getting what you paid for (and an ounce of prevention being worth a pound of cure).

Thanks, much appreciated! Any tips you can add since you've now gone thru the process?

...heading off to bed, will check in with you tomorrow.

How'd it go?

How'd it go?

How'd it go?

Define pro level.  Smiley

How'd it go?

Pages:
Jump to: