Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪ E-SPORTS PICKS : CSGO/LoL : 420 WINS - 69 LOSSES : MIDDLEMAN SERVICES - page 5. (Read 26549 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

elevate are playing poorly in addition to method playing fantastic right now, but nihilium is still the overall better team here.
edit: direct nade on a teammate 10 feet away, bit of communication issues here
Yes, there is always the risk of matches being thrown. In CS:GO this past year a tier 1 NA Team was banned from participating in tourneys do to match fixing, thus ruining their careers until the ban ends. So, if you stick to the pro level in my opinion you shouldn't need to worry about match fixing.

you forget that iBP was a pro team, best in NA while they were going. however, in the current time, tier 1 and tier 2 teams very rarely throw now, risk outweigh the potential benefits of throwing right now.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 502
Yes, there is always the risk of matches being thrown. In CS:GO this past year a tier 1 NA Team was banned from participating in tourneys do to match fixing, thus ruining their careers until the ban ends. So, if you stick to the pro level in my opinion you shouldn't need to worry about match fixing.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
VP getting utterly stomped on overpass by LGB, completely unexpected, but it happens.
I'm starting to follow your bets.  Do you think betting on eSports is a good idea?  I feel like it's easier to throw in an online game compared to a physical sport, so that's why I'm wondering if I should bet a good amount of bitcoins in esports.

The potential ROI in e-sports is way higher compated to 'real' sports (for now), just because there are a lot more square bettors who move the lines and not a lot of sharp competition.

In real sports, its extremely hard to find value because all +ev spots are dissapearing really fast after the lines come up, as a result of all sharp money with statistical models behind them jumping on them as long as they are profitable.

You are also mistaken in your feeling thats its easier to throw in online game compared to a physical sport. I would argue that the reverse is actually way more true.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
VP getting utterly stomped on overpass by LGB, completely unexpected, but it happens.
I'm starting to follow your bets.  Do you think betting on eSports is a good idea?  I feel like it's easier to throw in an online game compared to a physical sport, so that's why I'm wondering if I should bet a good amount of bitcoins in esports.
VP takes the map vs NiP.
1 more pick for now

wouldve bet 2-3 units on spread and ml map 1 if i got home in time, map 1 turned out to be mirage, shame.
result of that big betslip from a few days ago

all green except for the two cancels
Ye, you dont. I'm just pointing out the overall level of stupidity here.

Btw you should consider testing the fairlay for better odds and faster grading. Difference in odds will add up quite fast in the long run.

Like nitro currently offering Piter - Acer (1.378 v 2.953) and on the fairlay you can get 1.401 v 3.008

ill take a look after exams are done, too busy with them at the moment to mess around with it, thanks for the tip
Ye, you dont. I'm just pointing out the overall level of stupidity here.

Btw you should consider testing the fairlay for better odds and faster grading. Difference in odds will add up quite fast in the long run.

Like nitro currently offering Piter - Acer (1.378 v 2.953) and on the fairlay you can get 1.401 v 3.008
Well thing is, these people dont care about the odds or unit sizing of your picks.

If you want your thread to rise in popularity you need to get rid of all that 'advanced' stuff.

And dont bother worrying about the net win/loss or anything fancy like that, just go for big ML favs and make your winrate look pretty (aim to get 70%+,  doesnt matter if picks would be 1.1-1.3 odds) - thats a recipe to impress the people around here it seems.

its not even that "fancy," just bet small, win small, and make a low risk, sizeable amount from your bankroll
besides who cares about impressing the people on here, its not like i need their approval of my betting
Well thing is, these people dont care about the odds or unit sizing of your picks.

If you want your thread to rise in popularity you need to get rid of all that 'advanced' stuff.

And dont bother worrying about the net win/loss or anything fancy like that, just go for big ML favs and make your winrate look pretty (aim to get 70%+,  doesnt matter if picks would be 1.1-1.3 odds) - thats a recipe to impress the people around here it seems.
Well i dont cover it anymore because i think posting picks on this forum is a waste of time.

thats pretty true, over half the people that pm for for "private advice" are just trying to get my skype info
one of the reasons why im not posting 100% of my picks anymore
also not going to be calculating / updating units with every betslip update, will calculate once a day or so
doubling unit size(.002 -> .004), bankroll .1 -> .2
map 1 fnatic v HR = inferno

Well i dont cover it anymore because i think posting picks on this forum is mostly a waste of time. Just because no one will even follow it properly. Hell, probably 75% of the audience dont know what the odds mean.

everyone suddenly starts covering esports ._.

+.00025 btc, +.125 units

throwing down skins on titan to win over HR, ~$6
Pages:
Jump to: