Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn 0.073 btc / 10000 for solving captchas . ( HIGH RATES ). - page 3. (Read 22438 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I would like an enroll

my BTC: 17QRH43VEz8Q5mVqKh72YjCBCtGcv4CzsE
Activity: 18
enroll please

my BTC: 16TgpLwrS6Sj52XaKA6iT79uRsneT1PSt1
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
cant miss out on board

I am not able to understand your short and meaningless post. If you are interested in joining our team , post here or if not you are just spamming the topic. 

I have also sent you a pm about how to proceed tor getting enrolled.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
cant miss out on board
legendary
rates are very competitive

Thanks . If you are interested to join my team,  enroll now by posting your btc address here. 
rates are very competitive
legendary
i am interested. please give me more instuction in private message. i am ready to start. i am waiting for you.

I received your Pm regarding details. I don't take enrollments via PM. You need to post your btc address here to get enrolled in my Captcha typing team. 
legendary
enroll please

my BTC: 14Xpkspa7cKYXPDS2Duwb5MeqdkMkU3DW1

Ok. You will receive your working ids within max 1 hour. 

Regards.

letyouearn

Your all working ids has been sent your skype id . Please check it out and start working on it.
legendary
enroll please

my BTC: 14Xpkspa7cKYXPDS2Duwb5MeqdkMkU3DW1

Ok. You will receive your working ids within max 1 hour. 

Regards.

letyouearn
legendary
i am interested. please give me more instuction in private message. i am ready to start. i am waiting for you.

Please leave your email id and btc address here.  I will send you the login details for starting work.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Fanatic
I've been paid.
Activity: 56
Hello I'm waiting for you'r reply to my pm.
legendary
Where is such software you mention to purchase and how much would it cost?

Have a look at this topic and if you are interested in buying it , post a reply and pay just $2 means 0.008 btc and your software panel will be created within 24 hrs.

Topic link = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1179904.new#new
Activity: 196
Where is such software you mention to purchase and how much would it cost?
legendary
Is the work paid in Bitcoin or is it paid on Webmoney or Perfect Money. In the beggining you said that it will be paid with USD and on a quote (why ?) you say the equivalent will be sent in BTC. So it's both of them ? It seems that it is most paid in USD  Undecided...

Yes I am paying all in bitcoins only. Example : if you earn $253 , I will pay u 1 btc.

So this is a good point for your service ! I think I'll look closer at it to maybe register. But tell me, how much time does it take to solve 100 captchas ? 1.000 ? 10.000 ?

it depends on the your typing speed and the data entry software you use to work. Here, there is a simple formula, the more faster you type, the more you will earn.

What is this data entry software you are talking about ? You mean that I do not have to enter the data directly on the Captcha window like usually ?

you have two options .

1. Work on a single id and earn less

2. Work with atleast 5 ids and earn atleast $1-$2 / day easily or more depends on work.

If you are going to use the single id , then you can work on browser by directly logging in to the site. , But if you want to work on multiple ids , you need a paid software which you need to buy and using it you can earn muc h better. My every team member using it and doing satisfactory work.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Is the work paid in Bitcoin or is it paid on Webmoney or Perfect Money. In the beggining you said that it will be paid with USD and on a quote (why ?) you say the equivalent will be sent in BTC. So it's both of them ? It seems that it is most paid in USD  Undecided...

Yes I am paying all in bitcoins only. Example : if you earn $253 , I will pay u 1 btc.

So this is a good point for your service ! I think I'll look closer at it to maybe register. But tell me, how much time does it take to solve 100 captchas ? 1.000 ? 10.000 ?

it depends on the your typing speed and the data entry software you use to work. Here, there is a simple formula, the more faster you type, the more you will earn.

What is this data entry software you are talking about ? You mean that I do not have to enter the data directly on the Captcha window like usually ?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: