Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn 0.073 btc / 10000 for solving captchas . ( HIGH RATES ). - page 4. (Read 22438 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Is the work paid in Bitcoin or is it paid on Webmoney or Perfect Money. In the beggining you said that it will be paid with USD and on a quote (why ?) you say the equivalent will be sent in BTC. So it's both of them ? It seems that it is most paid in USD  Undecided...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I am interested about this job. Can you tell me a way i can receive money because i am from Macedonia, are the methods available in my country, and if they are how can i start, because i need something for additional income
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello I'm looking to get into this and get paid by BTC any coupon left ?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Payment has been released to Eligible Captcha Solvers.
legendary
How long does it need to solve one captcha? I guess it is around 2-3 seconds, meaning 20000-30000 seconds what is around 500 minutes, what is around 9 hours. 9 hours work for 18$ is 2$ per hour.

If three things will work fine , then it can be possible.

1st. Typing speed

2nd. Server Speed

3rd. Software is good .

Then only you can have same results which you have calculated .
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
How long does it need to solve one captcha? I guess it is around 2-3 seconds, meaning 20000-30000 seconds what is around 500 minutes, what is around 9 hours. 9 hours work for 18$ is 2$ per hour.
legendary
Howdy, I would like to enroll please.

BTC address: 374gNkLBwQCJthioKHbnVqH8aQjx8y92g3

You are enrolled and your working id login details has been sent to you via pm. Plz check it out and start working on it.
legendary
Payment update : I have requested the withdrawal today and its in processing.  As soon as I will get credited to my bank account, I will release the payouts of all Captcha Solvers.
legendary
Still hiring many peoples for doing Captcha typing work. Hit me a pm for ids.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005
beware of your keys.
I waited f ucking long time 4 your response.
you did not even give me that key for me to work.  Cry
legendary
Need 50 regular Captcha Solvers for doing this job.  Participate now and get paid soon in upcoming withdrawal from Captchatypers.
legendary
I can't imagine solving 1000 captcha's, i hate them most, and still i see hundreds of people takin on on this opportunity. Well i know it can be huge money for some, and i really hope those get it who really deserve it.

Thanks for your suggestions.  But those who are doing it don't think like you.  They are doing well and still working with me in my team.
legendary
Activity: 926
Merit: 1000
Zoltan - PD Moderator
I can't imagine solving 1000 captcha's, i hate them most, and still i see hundreds of people takin on on this opportunity. Well i know it can be huge money for some, and i really hope those get it who really deserve it.
legendary
For getting quick reply for your queries , like my Captcha work Facebook page and stay connected.

Link = https://m.facebook.com/captchaworkmoney
legendary
New update : The members who have applied and inactive. There all ids are deleted from my list . I have informed many times to my team that i need only serious captcha solvers. THose who will be inactive , they will be removed from the list .
legendary
My All Captcha Solvers Team members payout has been sent to the provided btc wallets.  Plz post your payment proofs here to confirm.
legendary
You promised me my payout two days ago. Where is it?

Your payment has been sent to the btc address you have provided me when enrolling.  Check it out and confirm here that you have got paid from me.

Thanks
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hello there and yes I am willing to take the Job , Appreciate it Thanks .. Ill wait for your reply ..
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Fanatic
You promised me my payout two days ago. Where is it?

EDIT (3:30pm PDT): just got paid. See here: https://blockchain.info/tx/a283bfe23e37130b947a6054c5847ce72efa85daf0a462c85032f7d3b33cfedf
legendary
And who else is working on this site and receive money Huh

Currently I have team of 5-6 members who are working with me .
Pages:
Jump to: