Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn and GET ETHEREUM instantly & regularly 🚀 - page 20. (Read 24962 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
The market presently is still down and so for this reason, the stakes that will be earned might not give much eth as reward. I am just wandering how long one would keep working, to earn something reasonable.

it's up to a hunter. It's absolutely optional to sell or not to sell the stakes for eth as they earned.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
The market presently is still down and so for this reason, the stakes that will be earned might not give much eth as reward. I am just wandering how long one would keep working, to earn something reasonable.
I think this is a welcome development to the cryptocurrency community;bounty hunters,investors and to the entire crypto fans,it will also help solve the main issue of tokens dumping and put food fast on the bounty hunter table

haha - interesting and perfect comparison with a "fast food on the bounty hunter table".
Actually, yes, TOKPIE solution for bounty hunters can be described like that.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
I think this is a welcome development to the cryptocurrency community;bounty hunters,investors and to the entire crypto fans,it will also help solve the main issue of tokens dumping and put food fast on the bounty hunter table
I've already tried this and it works good. But you should list tokens after ICO wich stakes I can trade, because it makes no sense to buy stakes if tokens won't be listen. I've heard it about kamagames token.

thanks!

We are open do that: list tokens after ICO.

But, Kamagames is a special case: it's impossible to list KGT due to current legal restrictions applied by Kamagames itself. However, you can withdraw KGT from TOKPIE with no any commissions until Dec 20, and try to trade it on any DEX exchange.

In general, as I said above, we ready to list tokens related to tradable stakes at any time after the token sale (it's absolutely FREE for projects); but it depends on a project's willingness to be listed.
Activity: 254
Merit: 101
I've already tried this and it works good. But you should list tokens after ICO wich stakes I can trade, because it makes no sense to buy stakes if tokens won't be listen. I've heard it about kamagames token.
hey where can I take a referral link to tokpie?

Yes, up to 70% referral bonus is available. Check this: https://tokpie.io/blog/tokpie-referral-bonus-program-and-statistics/
Activity: 331
Merit: 12
hey where can I take a referral link to tokpie?
I am really curious what could be the average earning for each task. Though I am not expecting a very huge earning as reward but would be good to see a certain amount in the value of eth that would be encouraging to participants

It's very easy to calculate. Go to: https://tokpie.com/dashboard/  to see current BIDs (the prices quoted by stakes buyers)

Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Sounds interesting, got to bookmarked this one so i can see the updates of whether this beneficial to both the bounty hunters and the ICO as well.
It is a good system and a good concept but the prices are very low for the stakes. I guess that is because the prices of the cryptos are low overall. Anyway if this system can get more people in it then it will be a fantastic project for the bounty hunters.

Prices fluctuate. And, yes, in that times, buyers are probably want big risk-reward-ratio. THis is why some stakes BIDs are low in ETH value.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
It is a good system and a good concept but the prices are very low for the stakes. I guess that is because the prices of the cryptos are low overall. Anyway if this system can get more people in it then it will be a fantastic project for the bounty hunters.
I don't understand this bounty and how will the stakes be exchanged, but at which level this exchange will work? on bounty only or on the project itself.

TOKPIE provides its solution "Bounty Stakes Listing" to the thoroughly selected projects like:
- Kamagames (token sale and bounty were successfuly ended): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46233134
- Crypt-On (running now): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47667264
- Betfrom (running now): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47858876

Check pictures below for better understanding of how Bounty Stakes Trading works:

Activity: 462
Merit: 13
I also saw a project of this nature today called bedfform. I was considering joining it, but not sure of its authenticity, the reason bring it looked more like a giveaway to me and i am not a fan to that.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I am really curious what could be the average earning for each task. Though I am not expecting a very huge earning as reward but would be good to see a certain amount in the value of eth that would be encouraging to participants
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Very interesting to see such bounty that is already earn as you go so to say, at least it is good for those that are in need of instant cash than the long wait with most token projects. I saw a similar pattern with kgt but they could not accept my copper member account for signature, it was a bug they were not able to fix at the time. I will share this to some other interested persons
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
I like the concept! This is what bounty hunters need!
1. Flexibility
2. Instant conversion to a tradeable and liquid crypto asset like eth.

I'll be watching this closely.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
this is so good!
thank you for sharing!
this type of bounties should be more popular. get the real money and can sell immediately.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
I don't understand this bounty and how will the stakes be exchanged, but at which level this exchange will work? on bounty only or on the project itself.
hmm... this would definitely be a good bet, since sometimes the bounty doesn't even pay or I've had a bounty where the ICO failed so they just cancelled the project. I'll have to check it out, thanks.
Well, it happens sometimes. just need to choose the right project.
but in general, the topic is interesting. need to explore this opportunity

By providing this service "Bounty Stakes Trading" we offer more Freedom and opportunities to bounty hunters.
Now they may choose: sell part of their stakes to get ETH right now or hold. A hunter can even exchange his stakes (earned in one campaign) for other campaigns' stakes.
Pages:
Jump to: